Yet another school shooting

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?
Try the CDZ. You've been here long enough to know better.

I will post wherever I please.

People lack the common decency to revere the dead and leave politics out of it for at least a day or so. So damned disrespectful to the families to which the victims belonged. Don't lecture me.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.

Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

jx1dg0ebany01.jpg

The kid on the right.......

On Prozac

Raised by pathetic parents

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?

People lack the common decency to revere the dead and leave politics out of it for at least a day or so. So damned disrespectful to the families to which the victims belonged. Don't lecture me.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.

Notice once again, how these liars will NEVER define "sensible gun laws". Ever.

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?

Gun bans...

Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.
And now, because I've replied to your post about "pushing kids onto mind-altering drugs", you say I am deflecting. I don't think that word means what you think it means, boy. :71:

More absurdity from the racist
And look at you....jumping to racism now. :71:

So sad to watch you flail like a windmill.

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?

I did so this morning - A few times in fact.

Go back to sleep Mikey

Why shouldn't I be?

I did so this morning - A few times in fact.

Go back to sleep Mikey
No you didn't

Thoughts and Prayers......

Yes Thoughts and Prayers the same as the # Leftists do every time there is an Islamist Terror attack, you offer Thoughts and Prayers and nothing else eg. total banning of importing more Islamics to Western nations, yet whenever there is a school shooting you demand that 99% of the law abiding Americans who have firearms should be punished for a random maniac who has done a shooting massacre.
We'll, it looks like the domestic terrorists in this country are winning the battle from the imported one's in statistical mass shootings. Therefore, there hasn't been a lot of need for thoughts and prayers from Leftists when it comes to Islamic terrorist attacks in this country when it comes to mass shootings.

You seem to be confusing the argument with Islamic terrorist bombing attacks with domestic mass murder with guns? Not sure how "thoughts and prayers" can be useful for both, when one of them has a clear common sense solution?

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?

I'm more than ready Dr.

Ban all SSRI class antidepressant prescriptions for children and the problem with school shootings go away, just like they did in England.

Glad we have that problem solved.

You should look at the links. All the other ones, which included a lot of deaths, were done by one person. I'm not kidding about the Kung Fu training. I don't know how they did it without mad skills. It might have been Templar Kormac's link, not Blacksand's. Anyway, it was interesting.

Oh I've seen them. For one person with a knife to kill that many people would take as you say - Mad Skills.

For every one of those, there are ten of these:

Paris knife attack leaves 1 dead, 4 injured

Yes Thoughts and Prayers the same as the # Leftists do every time there is an Islamist Terror attack, you offer Thoughts and Prayers and nothing else eg. total banning of importing more Islamics to Western nations, yet whenever there is a school shooting you demand that 99% of the law abiding Americans who have firearms should be punished for a random maniac who has done a shooting massacre.
We'll, it looks like the domestic terrorists in this country are winning the battle from the imported one's in statistical mass shootings. Therefore, there hasn't been a lot of need for thoughts and prayers from Leftists when it comes to Islamic terrorist attacks in this country when it comes to mass shootings.

You seem to be confusing the argument with Islamic terrorist bombing attacks with domestic mass murder with guns? Not sure how "thoughts and prayers" can be useful for both, when one of them has a clear common sense solution?
And what is that solution?

Gun bans....lol

Calling Big Pharma Terrorists! Now we are getting somewhere!

Really? Who defends pedophiles like Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore?

The same people who defend the likes of REP. Gerry Studds (D-Mass.), REP. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), REP Mel Reynolds (D-Ill.)...

California Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Democrat, wants to federalize a state law that protects pedophiles. No, that's not the main part of the bill, known in California as SB1172. Speier's bill is designed to prohibit counseling to change a person's sexual orientation.
California Democrats Pass Bill That Protects Pedophiles
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3004300/posts

Huh? Right wing wacko's post and act emotionally, many hysterically when they feel their right to own guns is even questioned.

And lefties like you appear when some loon with a gun shoots up a school, with emotional arguments. You get emotional when someone stands up for their right to own a gun.
Who are the emotional ones on this thread? Calling other posters rude names? Getting angry over posts?

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?

Yanno, I can be amiable with people when they make reasonable arguments. You clearly made one. But I still despise politicizing a tragedy, any tragedy, for mere political gain. Intelligent people offer thoughts and prayers rather than political talking points in response to mass shootings like these.

But as for what they say about broken clocks...

Are you offended?

Why shouldn't I be?

I'm more than ready Dr.

Ban all SSRI class antidepressant prescriptions for children and the problem with school shootings go away, just like they did in England.

Glad we have that problem solved.

England doesn't have the ridiculously easy assess to guns that we do.

Yes, your drug meme is interesting and I'm sure true in many situations - but doubt about a majority.

Gun bans....lol
"Common sense..." lol

Another school shooting, another place weee concealed handguns are banned. Another school where teachers banned from carrying guns. Uniformed police not enough. When will we fix this!!!

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.
And now, because I've replied to your post about "pushing kids onto mind-altering drugs", you say I am deflecting. I don't think that word means what you think it means, boy. :71:

More absurdity from the racist
And look at you....jumping to racism now. :71:

So sad to watch you flail like a windmill.

You wrote the post, sad to see you can't fess up to your own racism. It has been said, the biggest racists are those that say they aren't racists.

Forum List

Back