Yet another school shooting

Thoughts and Prayers......
As if that is any worse than you CONDESCENDING TROLLING INTENT.

How much lower can you go that to use dead kids as a means to mock religious people.

FUCKING SCUMBAG
Fascinating.....your reaction to someone extending thoughts and prayers.
Fail. Go munch some shag carpet dyke
I understand that you are upset......but there is no need to make stuff up about people because you are so helpless.

Huh? Right wing wacko's post and act emotionally, many hysterically when they feel their right to own guns is even questioned.

And lefties like you appear when some loon with a gun shoots up a school, with emotional arguments. You get emotional when someone stands up for their right to own a gun.

Seriously? You post ^^^ is an example of a hysterical response to my comment, which BTW has dozens of posts by those who cherish their guns over the right of others to live.

Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Thank you for making my point, bodie.

You don't take this seriously.

Game. Set. Match.
Take it seriously? As serious as a heart attack.....a heart attack that someone in Texas has.....there's nothing I can do about it but be sad.
You were anything but "sad" earlier. You were looking forward to the political ramifications of this tragedy.

Your sadness is hollow.

POST OF THE DAY! ^^^^^^^^^^

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

You ready to spend that kind of money?

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

HuH :confused-84:

Where did I suggest removing the right of responsible people to own guns?
You didn't.

It's just another rightwing lie, just another rightwing straw man fallacy.

Dollar to 1000 stale donuts David Hogg is already in flight and on the way to Santa Fe! Just like at Parkland, the gun grabber progressives will get all giddy but Congress will be doing a snoozefest two weeks later.
Actually, it's more likely that trump is on his way in AF1 so he can rush in and save everyone. Serious comment.
Remember when Obama said he hand picked and led the team that got obama?

Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan of stopping shootings by disarming victims? It doesnt
Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan to stop shootings by disarming victims? It doesn't does it? Yep, you're tingly
Interesting.....you are welcome to show any post of mine that has stated that we should disarm victims. Ready? Go.

So you are no longer for disarming teachers and. Admins with cc permits?
"No longer"? I never have been for disarming teachers or against CC permits. Why do you make things up about me some much?

Huh? Right wing wacko's post and act emotionally, many hysterically when they feel their right to own guns is even questioned.

And lefties like you appear when some loon with a gun shoots up a school, with emotional arguments. You get emotional when someone stands up for their right to own a gun.

Seriously? You post ^^^ is an example of a hysterical response to my comment, which BTW has dozens of posts by those who cherish their guns over the right of others to live.

I've done everything but be hysterical in this thread. But that is, however, your first response to a tragedy like this.

Wry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

You have never seen me be hysterical. If you want me to demonstrate, I can easily arrange that.

Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan of stopping shootings by disarming victims? It doesnt
Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan to stop shootings by disarming victims? It doesn't does it? Yep, you're tingly
Interesting.....you are welcome to show any post of mine that has stated that we should disarm victims. Ready? Go.

"No longer"? I never have been for disarming teachers or against CC permits. Why do you make things up about me some much?

Why were you arguing with me then? Why are you arguing with people who do?

This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

who would of thunk leftist liberals have 'feelings

-Geaux
Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.
And now, because I've replied to your post about "pushing kids onto mind-altering drugs", you say I am deflecting. I don't think that word means what you think it means, boy. :71:

[
Yo relish these shootings, it's clear from what you say. We all know how to stop them. you won't hear of it.

Exactly. School shooting threads and defending pedophiles and deviants are their most popular 'issues', generating some of the longest threads on the board, and ones they post the least actual content in, just rant, rave, and bully their way thorough them, hoping quantity is enough to get them through it all. No reason to pretend they're here for anything else but their agenda and lying.
Really? Who defends pedophiles like Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore?
Probably another snowflake student upset he couldn’t get seconds of Michelle’s government approved lunch-like midday meal.
I wondered how long it would take some knuckle dragging narrow minded partisan to comment with great insensitivity and political malice.

And Leftists are never partisan? Leftists when there is another school shooting immediately whip out the Politics Card, most of them usually blaming The Donald.
Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter.

Oh yea, and another thing; you can stick the politics you no where. I care about gun safety. Something your ilk seem to be cowardly afraid of.

"Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter."

ROFLAO :rofl:Grampa is correct you are a loon and not only a loon a Conspiracy Theorist one. Hey SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or what....EVAH :rolleyes-41:

I think Theowl32 should be in this thread.
Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

When you have something of substance to the contrary, you and Grandpa can do a tag team against those Loon conspiracies right? Lol!

O....K....A....Y....What....EVAH :uhoh3:

I would be happy to do a tag team with Grampa, but he has to buy the booze :smoke:

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

who would of thunk leftist liberals have 'feelings

-Geaux
Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.
And now, because I've replied to your post about "pushing kids onto mind-altering drugs", you say I am deflecting. I don't think that word means what you think it means, boy. :71:

More absurdity from the racist

Why were you arguing with me then? Why are you arguing with people who do?
Whoa! Who says I'm arguing? Where in any of my posts have I argued with people who are for arming teachers or providing CC permits?

Of course you can, but the carnage numbers achievable with a knife, hammer or anything else pale in comparison.

Please stop using this ridiculous argument.

Unless you have a successful counterargument, no.

The point is, you can can kill anyone with anything. It's not the implement, it's the intent. The desire to kill, the desire to harm. Guns are made of springs, metal, and gunpowder. Leave a gun alone and it won't kill anyone. Take up the gun, aim it at someone and shoot them, then you will soon discover that it wasn't the gun who killed your target. It was you.

The desire to kill isn't influenced by what you used to kill, it was influenced by whatever inclinations you had toward your victim.

So, is there any more ridiculous nonsense you want to spew at us today? Please, learn basic human psychology before lecturing me about what arguments I can and cannot use.
What is ridiculous nonsense is that in this instance you are still insisting that without a gun this mass killing would still have taken place. No, it wouldn't have. You think he could have killed 8 people, including a school police officer, and injured six others with a knife or a hammer? No. Most of the victims could have run faster than that.

I refuse to entertain that dumb argument any further. It's beyond retarded don't you think?
Actually, Blacksand had some examples of mass killings with knives in China--musta been Kung Fu shit.
promo251742339

Yeah, the big one in China involved FIVE PERPS. For some reason I don't see 5 misfit kids all going bonkers at once and plotting such a thing.

It would have to involve a large and highly trained terrorist group.
You should look at the links. All the other ones, which included a lot of deaths, were done by one person. I'm not kidding about the Kung Fu training. I don't know how they did it without mad skills. It might have been Templar Kormac's link, not Blacksand's. Anyway, it was interesting.

Forum List

Back