Yet another school shooting

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

You fucking dummy....shooter used a 12G
Fox news said something like the killer unleashed a hail of bullets. Hard to do with a shotgun, huh?
No, it isn't if you use elephant shot.

Probably another snowflake student upset he couldn’t get seconds of Michelle’s government approved lunch-like midday meal.
I wondered how long it would take some knuckle dragging narrow minded partisan to comment with great insensitivity and political malice.

And Leftists are never partisan? Leftists when there is another school shooting immediately whip out the Politics Card, most of them usually blaming The Donald.
Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter.

Oh yea, and another thing; you can stick the politics you no where. I care about gun safety. Something your ilk seem to be cowardly afraid of.

"Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter."

ROFLAO :rofl:Grampa is correct you are a loon and not only a loon a Conspiracy Theorist one. Hey SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or what....EVAH :rolleyes-41:

I think Theowl32 should be in this thread.

I focus on the real problem with every post. Read my sig
When you manufacture an intelligent argument in favor of your signature, you be sure to let us know what that is will you?
Liberal loon detected
You are failing miserably as expected. No real intelligent counter argument to this problem, so everyone else who has one, becomes the "Liberal Loon". What a coward you are. You mean to tell me you can't even lock horns with a bunch of "liberal Loons"? Lol! You're a friggin joke, and a coward. Get out of here.

"Get out of here."

You get out of here, Grampa has been here since 2011 you only joined 14 days ago.
Then it's time for Grandpa to retire. He or she has yet to produce anything of substance that resembles an intelligent counter argument. If all Grandpa can do is float around "liberal Loon" aspersions, then he needs climb back in his cowardly hole from where he came from.

It's not Grampa who is pushing crazy Conspiracy Theory nonsense, it's you who is doing that.

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:
This is a lie and strawman fallacy.

No one advocates disarming anyone.

No one is cheering school shootings ,
This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

who would of thunk leftist liberals have 'feelings

-Geaux
Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

Aw, well look at you, dehumanizing your political opposition. Don't you feel special?
Where have I dehumanized anyone? Show me.

Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan of stopping shootings by disarming victims? It doesnt
Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.
Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan to stop shootings by disarming victims? It doesn't does it? Yep, you're tingly
Interesting.....you are welcome to show any post of mine that has stated that we should disarm victims. Ready? Go.

So you are no longer for disarming teachers and. Admins with cc permits?

They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

You fucking dummy....shooter used a 12G.

Lol....."common sense" argument.:spinner:
It takes a "fucking dummy" to ignore common sense arguments. Are you that intellectually bankrupt, that you cannot look up statistics of mass shootings with AR's in this country, as opposed to other countries, which have a ban on these type weapons? Of course you are. I don't care what the shooter used today. I care about having a beginning approach to common sense. One of the best and easiest ways to kill in mass is with an AR. Period! We begin there.

I think the most hysterical oxymoron I've ever heard of is a progressive gun expert!!:springbed:

Oh and no worries s0n.....David Hogg is being flown in to El Paso Texas. You gun grabbers can get all giddy again!

Why would he go to El Paso? Liberal sense of direction perhaps?

This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

-Geaux
Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

Aw, well look at you, dehumanizing your political opposition. Don't you feel special?
Where have I dehumanized anyone? Show me.

When you refer to Geaux as a "con-servative".

You are literally posting the proof for me.

[
Yo relish these shootings, it's clear from what you say. We all know how to stop them. you won't hear of it.

Exactly. School shooting threads and defending pedophiles and deviants are their most popular 'issues', generating some of the longest threads on the board, and ones they post the least actual content in, just rant, rave, and bully their way thorough them, hoping quantity is enough to get them through it all. No reason to pretend they're here for anything else but their agenda and lying.
Really? Who defends pedophiles like Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore?

Probably another snowflake student upset he couldn’t get seconds of Michelle’s government approved lunch-like midday meal.
I wondered how long it would take some knuckle dragging narrow minded partisan to comment with great insensitivity and political malice.

And Leftists are never partisan? Leftists when there is another school shooting immediately whip out the Politics Card, most of them usually blaming The Donald.
Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter.

Oh yea, and another thing; you can stick the politics you no where. I care about gun safety. Something your ilk seem to be cowardly afraid of.

"Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter."

ROFLAO :rofl:Grampa is correct you are a loon and not only a loon a Conspiracy Theorist one. Hey SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or what....EVAH :rolleyes-41:

I guess the Guinness World Record for biggest tin foil hat was just set right here. Thank for playing, WTP.

Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

When you have something of substance to the contrary, you and Grandpa can do a tag team against those Loon conspiracies right? Lol!

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

-Geaux

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Prayers and thoughts. If it was an illegal alien, we'd do something.

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Wow. I've almost had enough.
Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.

What a coward you are.

Gramps is far from being a coward, keyboard warrior.
Then Grandpa better put his Grandpa warrior helmet on then. As it stands right now, he just got taken out to the wood shed.

You haven't taken anything to the wood shed. Except maybe yourself, because of your unconscious addiction to self flagellation.

I posted some facts about gun violence and you have yet to respond to me since. Stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else.

I mean, you just did accuse the NRA of colluding with Russia. That means nobody should take you seriously.

I guess the Guinness World Record for biggest tin foil hat was just set right here. Thank for playing, WTP.
That tin foil hat has got you where it wants it now doesn't it? It has been a pleasure to play with those who are helpless to have any intelligent counter arguments against common sense gun laws. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel. Heck, bring your friends. The more the merrier.

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

-Geaux

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.

Forum List

Back