Yet another school shooting

Prayers and thoughts. If it was an illegal alien, we'd do something.

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Wow. I've almost had enough.
Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.

"ranged death machines"

Spare me.

I wondered how long it would take some knuckle dragging narrow minded partisan to comment with great insensitivity and political malice.

And Leftists are never partisan? Leftists when there is another school shooting immediately whip out the Politics Card, most of them usually blaming The Donald.
Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter.

Oh yea, and another thing; you can stick the politics you no where. I care about gun safety. Something your ilk seem to be cowardly afraid of.

"Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter."

ROFLAO :rofl:Grampa is correct you are a loon and not only a loon a Conspiracy Theorist one. Hey SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or what....EVAH :rolleyes-41:

I think Theowl32 should be in this thread.

I guess the Guinness World Record for biggest tin foil hat was just set right here. Thank for playing, WTP.
That tin foil hat has got you where it wants it now doesn't it? It has been a pleasure to play with those who are helpless to have any intelligent counter arguments against common sense gun laws. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel. Heck, bring your friends. The more the merrier.

Such arrogance belies an actual argument. Care to hatch any more conspiracy theories today?

What a coward you are.

Gramps is far from being a coward, keyboard warrior.
Then Grandpa better put his Grandpa warrior helmet on then. As it stands right now, he just got taken out to the wood shed.

You haven't taken anything to the wood shed. Except maybe yourself, because of your unconscious addiction to self flagellation.

I posted some facts about gun violence and you have yet to respond to me since. Stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else.

I mean, you just did accuse the NRA of colluding with Russia. That means nobody should take you seriously.
I'm not the one doing the accusing. I think it might be our intelligence community who is doing the accusing. And you are welcome for being corrected.Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

And Leftists are never partisan? Leftists when there is another school shooting immediately whip out the Politics Card, most of them usually blaming The Donald.
Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter.

Oh yea, and another thing; you can stick the politics you no where. I care about gun safety. Something your ilk seem to be cowardly afraid of.

"Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter."

ROFLAO :rofl:Grampa is correct you are a loon and not only a loon a Conspiracy Theorist one. Hey SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or what....EVAH :rolleyes-41:

I think Theowl32 should be in this thread.

I guess the Guinness World Record for biggest tin foil hat was just set right here. Thank for playing, WTP.
That tin foil hat has got you where it wants it now doesn't it? It has been a pleasure to play with those who are helpless to have any intelligent counter arguments against common sense gun laws. It's like shooting fish out of a barrel. Heck, bring your friends. The more the merrier.

Such arrogance belies an actual argument. Care to hatch any more conspiracy theories today?
No, actually the one I have that you cannot intelligently refute is plenty for me. So no, this argument does not need a belied arrogance to stand on its own footing. It seems that this one should keep you all tucked away in the rabbit hole for quite some time; Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

What a coward you are.

Gramps is far from being a coward, keyboard warrior.
Then Grandpa better put his Grandpa warrior helmet on then. As it stands right now, he just got taken out to the wood shed.

You haven't taken anything to the wood shed. Except maybe yourself, because of your unconscious addiction to self flagellation.

I posted some facts about gun violence and you have yet to respond to me since. Stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else.

I mean, you just did accuse the NRA of colluding with Russia. That means nobody should take you seriously.
I'm not the one doing the accusing. I think it might be our intelligence community who is doing the accusing. And you are welcome for being corrected.Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE?!?

You must be joking. Here, let me introduce you to the woodshed.

Just because Russia worked to infiltrate the NRA, does not mean the NRA knowingly cooperated with them. Russia wants to sew division, they don't necessarily care who wins. As we can all tell, those Russians are clearly regretting getting Trump elected. Oh boy that scheme surely backfired.

[
Only an A-Hole would make this comment ^^^.

Only a bigger A-hole would continue to ignore the ROOT cause of these tragedies and instead keep focusing on attacking the rights of good, law abiding citizens as a supposed cure.

The root cause, is a gun
No.

The root cause is a person who chose to kill and injure his fellow classmates, teachers and staff. The gun was merely a tool. Replace that gun with a knife. A baseball bat. No matter the implement of violence it will not have changed the murderous desires that festered in the killer's mind.

Guns aren't harmful if left alone by themselves. I went to a gun range last year, hosted by a gun store. If the root cause was a gun, then all of the guns in that store, including the one in my hand I used for target practice would have sprung up and killed every person on the premises.

You are wholly clueless and ignorant when it comes to the true root of the cause. It would be better if you would stop posting your "idiot-grams" for a while. You know NOTHING.
You don't kill eight, ten, fourteen people with a baseball bat.

Yeah, you can. Just because they aren't guns doesn't mean they can't kill you. What an utterly clueless response, Nosmo.

Try posting apart from your emotions for once.

Huh? Right wing wacko's post and act emotionally, many hysterically when they feel their right to own guns is even questioned.

In blue cities with no cc dumb ass
Most everywhere has cc except New York where violent crime is down....
Do you have a link that actually has to do with your argument?
I have provided links, what fact are you doubting now? Even Chicago has cc.
You haven't shown any link to ccs and higher murder rates dumb ass. I mean duh, brainless
I’ve shown violent crime is increasing. You doubt that cc is up then?

It is certainly increasing in the UK and Europe. Here in the USA the overall trend is DOWN.

Dollar to 1000 stale donuts David Hogg is already in flight and on the way to Santa Fe! Just like at Parkland, the gun grabber progressives will get all giddy but Congress will be doing a snoozefest two weeks later.
Actually, it's more likely that trump is on his way in AF1 so he can rush in and save everyone. Serious comment.

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

Pertinent questions asked:

Why have these shootings only happened in the past few decades? This class of drug has only been prescribed to children in great number since then.

Why have these shootings accelerated over the years? They have accelerated as the rate of use of these have. Today there are over 8,000,000 children, under the age of 18 on these prescriptions. Nearly double what they were a few years ago. There are actually over 200,000 infants prescribed them!

Why are there no mass shootings in England? The use of this class of drugs have been mostly banned for Children in England and those that remain are on a highly restricted basis.

First two questions : School shootings have become en Vogue . Copycats pop up everywhere .

England : they have strict gun control .

1. Those on this class of Drug, having homicidal thought would be easily influenced by what they see on TV. So this is no surprise

2. SSRI use in children in England was, for the most part banned. Those that remain, Prozac, is incredibly regulated, so rarely prescribed.

Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Thank you for making my point, bodie.

You don't take this seriously.

Game. Set. Match.
Take it seriously? As serious as a heart attack.....a heart attack that someone in Texas has.....there's nothing I can do about it but be sad.

Welp, with the exception of maybe one, most of the liberals in this thread are not taking this issue seriously. They'd much rather joke around about it. Truly saddening to see.
Wrong.

The only thing liberals don't take seriously are conservatives.

You're no liberal, a progtard yes, but no liberal and that is exactly why we have Trump in the WH. You thought you had it locked with Clinton and conservatives stuffed you

Welp, with the exception of maybe one, most of the liberals in this thread are not taking this issue seriously. They'd much rather joke around about it. Truly saddening to see.
Wrong.

You're no liberal, a progtard yes, but no liberal and that is exactly why we have Trump in the WH. You thought you had it locked with Clinton and conservatives stuffed you
He and the rest of the loons sure took all those polls seriously didn't they?

Wrong.

He and the rest of the loons sure took all those polls seriously didn't they?

Ah yes and they were very quiet Nov 10th

Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Thank you for making my point, bodie.

You don't take this seriously.

Game. Set. Match.
Take it seriously? As serious as a heart attack.....a heart attack that someone in Texas has.....there's nothing I can do about it but be sad.
You were anything but "sad" earlier. You were looking forward to the political ramifications of this tragedy.

Your sadness is hollow.

Forum List

Back