Yet another school shooting

Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan of stopping shootings by disarming victims? It doesnt
Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.
Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan to stop shootings by disarming victims? It doesn't does it? Yep, you're tingly
Interesting.....you are welcome to show any post of mine that has stated that we should disarm victims. Ready? Go.

When we have some control over people's access to firearms.
An illegal murdered 3 people here in KC last week. When will it end?

When we have CONTROL of our borders?
More murders of U.S. citizens occur from domestic terrorism. When you have control of that, is when things will get better. Illegals and mass shootings in this country are mostly non-existent. Stay focused on the real problem.

More murders of U.S. citizens occur from domestic terrorism. When you have control of that, is when things will get better. Illegals and mass shootings in this country are mostly non-existent. Stay focused on the real problem.
I focus on the real problem with every post. Read my sig

Thoughts and Prayers......
As if that is any worse than you CONDESCENDING TROLLING INTENT.

How much lower can you go that to use dead kids as a means to mock religious people.

FUCKING SCUMBAG
Fascinating.....your reaction to someone extending thoughts and prayers.
You want to disarm me. Fuck your thoughts and prayers
Again, you are making things up. Where have I ever stated that I want to disarm you or anyone else? Point those posts of mine out. Ready? Go.

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!

You had these school shootings pre-Trump though eg. Columbine that occur when Bill Clinton was in office and also that was during the Assault Weapons Ban, so how did banning Assault Weapons prevent Columbine? It didn't.

No one is asking the right questions.

Why are our kids so violent? Why do they value life so little? Why is killing an option?

Until we answer those questions, the killing will continue.

The children are filled with drugs, topped off by marijuana and fed a steady diet of social media hate.

When you manufacture an intelligent argument in favor of your signature, you be sure to let us know what that is will you?

Yes Thoughts and Prayers the same as the # Leftists do every time there is an Islamist Terror attack, you offer Thoughts and Prayers and nothing else eg. total banning of importing more Islamics to Western nations, yet whenever there is a school shooting you demand that 99% of the law abiding Americans who have firearms should be punished for a random maniac who has done a shooting massacre.

When you manufacture an intelligent argument in favor of your signature, you be sure to let us know what that is will you?
Liberal loon detected

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!

You had these school shootings pre-Trump though eg. Columbine that occur when Bill Clinton was in office and also that was during the Assault Weapons Ban, so how did banning Assault Weapons prevent Columbine? It didn't.
Statistics is your friend, if you only you invite statistics into that bubble world of yours.

Yes Thoughts and Prayers the same as the # Leftists do every time there is an Islamist Terror attack, you offer Thoughts and Prayers and nothing else eg. total banning of importing more Islamics to Western nations, yet whenever there is a school shooting you demand that 99% of the law abiding Americans who have firearms should be punished for a random maniac who has done a shooting massacre.
article-2661878-1EE5BBFC00000578-838_638x352.jpg

Forum List

Back