Yet another school shooting

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
You are truly a disgusting and sick walking bag. We all know how to stop these shooters, problem is democrats lust for dead victims and fight every chance to end it.
Oh shut up! That sort of nonsense does not belong among adults.
Truth hurts huh? You guys need dead kids so you can push your gun control agenda to the eventual ban you want. We know how to greatly reduce this crap but liberals fight it tooth and nail. This crap is on you.
You are thoroughly inculcated in the politics of fear. You cannot grasp the scope of the problem, so you fall back on a boogeyman defense. It has to be blamed on someone else, someone you disagree with, someone different.

You fear so you believe you must be armed. You fear so we must build a wall. You fear so we must rid ourselves of Muslims. You fear so you feel comfortable in demonizing your opposition.

Guess what? Most of us are not so gullible, so fearful, so utterly cynical. Your pronouncements illustrate just how vulnerable you are. We will not be lead by, be governed by or influenced by the fearful.
/——/ You fear Global Warming, guns, SUVs and religion

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Sure and violate fire code all at the same time.

The doors open out! Are you getting idiot lessons from another poster or is my sarcasm detector on the fritz?
What if there is a fire outside?

Idiot.

Shitty sig dude .. are you bucking for a civil war?

sv67xN6.jpg

It was taken directly from a news story this past week. TRY to stay current....K?

Dollar to 1000 stale donuts David Hogg is already in flight and on the way to Santa Fe! Just like at Parkland, the gun grabber progressives will get all giddy but Congress will be doing a snoozefest two weeks later.

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
No one advocated arming teachers, dolt

No one except the NRA, and nearly every barrel stroker on this board at one time or another, dolt.
No were not, stupid fuck. What is your first language? It's obviously not English

Intelligent response ^ :rolleyes-41:

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. If I had a nickel for every time a poster here has advocated the NRA/Trump position as to arming teachers, I could wine and at the priciest restaurants in town every night for a month.

Renewing Call To Arm Teachers, Trump Tells Governors The NRA Is 'On Our Side'
Learn the English language idiot

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

You fucking dummy....shooter used a 12G.

Lol....."common sense" argument.:spinner:

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

Pertinent questions asked:

Why have these shootings only happened in the past few decades? This class of drug has only been prescribed to children in great number since then.

Why have these shootings accelerated over the years? They have accelerated as the rate of use of these have. Today there are over 8,000,000 children, under the age of 18 on these prescriptions. Nearly double what they were a few years ago. There are actually over 200,000 infants prescribed them!

Why are there no mass shootings in England? The use of this class of drugs have been mostly banned for Children in England and those that remain are on a highly restricted basis.

Dollar to 1000 stale donuts David Hogg is already in flight and on the way to Santa Fe! Just like at Parkland, the gun grabber progressives will get all giddy but Congress will be doing a snoozefest two weeks later.
If that is your idea of a counter argument to this shooting, then we have nothing else to worry about coming from you.

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
Listen ghoul, I said nothing of the sort, but like all libstains you cannot make an honest statement. Arming some teachers or other staff is not "handing out guns". Why do you have to twist and lie?
By definition, it is

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

You fucking dummy....shooter used a 12G
Fox news said something like the killer unleashed a hail of bullets. Hard to do with a shotgun, huh?

I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
Listen ghoul, I said nothing of the sort, but like all libstains you cannot make an honest statement. Arming some teachers or other staff is not "handing out guns". Why do you have to twist and lie?
By definition, it is
Now you lie. No one hands out guns. Goddam I hate you lying scum.

Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
You are truly a disgusting and sick walking bag. We all know how to stop these shooters, problem is democrats lust for dead victims and fight every chance to end it.
Oh shut up! That sort of nonsense does not belong among adults.
Truth hurts huh? You guys need dead kids so you can push your gun control agenda to the eventual ban you want. We know how to greatly reduce this crap but liberals fight it tooth and nail. This crap is on you.
You are thoroughly inculcated in the politics of fear. You cannot grasp the scope of the problem, so you fall back on a boogeyman defense. It has to be blamed on someone else, someone you disagree with, someone different.

You fear so you believe you must be armed. You fear so we must build a wall. You fear so we must rid ourselves of Muslims. You fear so you feel comfortable in demonizing your opposition.

Guess what? Most of us are not so gullible, so fearful, so utterly cynical. Your pronouncements illustrate just how vulnerable you are. We will not be lead by, be governed by or influenced by the fearful.
/——/ You fear Global Warming, guns, SUVs and religion
I am aware of global warming. I see the havoc wrought by guns. I am a Christian.

I don't want any religion calling the shots.

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter COULD NOT have killed just as many with a vehicle or explosives or poisons?

Sorry - asinine argument of epic proportions.

Death toll rises to 85 in Bastille Day attack in Nice - CNN

Murderers Murder, it's what they do. They don't give a flying fuck what tools are available, they do what they do best. Murder.
They also can't kill as many with a knife as an AR. Do you have a better counter argument to that? Not likely!

C'mon s0n.... full disclosure. Do you possess a wiffle ball bat self defense arsenal. Your statements thus far indicate as much

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies

Has it been shown that most/all of these kid school shooters have been needlessly on drugs?
Do most/all of these kids have clinically diagnosed behavior problems?
Is there a pattern of doctors aggressively over-medicating children?
Is there a tendency now to diagnose otherwise normal child behavior into any number of "disorders"? (I think the answer there might be yes)

Here's a short list:

• “Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox — like Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.” Along with fellow student Dylan Klebold, Harris shot 13 to death and wounded 24 in a headline-grabbing 1999 rampage. “Luvox manufacturer Solvay Pharmaceuticals concedes that during short-term controlled clinical trials, 4 percent of children and youth taking Luvox — that’s one in 25 — developed mania, a dangerous and violence-prone mental derangement characterized by extreme excitement and delusion.”

• Twenty-five-year-old Patrick Purdy murdered five children and wounded 30 in a schoolyard shooting rampage in Stockton, California, in 1989. He’d been taking “Amitriptyline, an antidepressant, as well as the antipsychotic drug Thorazine.”

• “Kip Kinkel, 15, murdered his parents in 1998 and the next day went to his school, Thurston High in Springfield, Oregon, and opened fire on his classmates, killing two and wounding 22 others. He had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.”

WND’s Leo Hohmann adds to the picture, having reported in 2015 (all quotations are his):

• “Aaron Ray Ybarra, 26, of Mountlake Terrace, Washington, allegedly opened fire with a shotgun at Seattle Pacific University in June 2014, killing one student and wounding two others.” Ybarra “said he’d been prescribed with Prozac and Risperdal to help him with his problems.”

• “Jose Reyes, the Nevada seventh-grader who went on a shooting rampage at his school in October 2013 was taking a prescription antidepressant [Prozac] at the time….”

• “Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis sprayed bullets at office workers and in a cafeteria on Sept. 16, 2013, killing 13 people including himself. Alexis had been prescribed [generic antidepressant] Trazodone by his Veterans Affairs doctor.”

• “In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann went on a shooting rampage in a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Ill., killing one child and wounding six. She had been taking the antidepressant Anafranil as well as Lithium, long used to treat mania.”

• “In Paducah, Kentucky, in late 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal, son of a prominent attorney, traveled to Heath High School and started shooting students in a prayer meeting taking place in the school’s lobby, killing three and leaving another paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.”

• “In 2005, 16-year-old Jeff Weise, living on Minnesota’s Red Lake Indian Reservation, shot and killed nine people and wounded five others before killing himself. Weise had been taking Prozac.”

• “47-year-old Joseph T. Wesbecker, just a month after he began taking Prozac in 1989, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Kentucky, killing nine. Prozac-maker Eli Lilly later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.”

There are more. In many cases the toxicology reports were never released under court order, but there is testimony to support the use of these exact class of antidepressants. In other cases there were no trace of the drug in the system, but testimony that they just got off, or suddenly stopped taking them, which creates an even more dangerous period of withdrawal.

And there are mounting studies, the biggest compliled by Oxford University that shows 2 key things:

1. Those on this class of drugs are 50% more likely to commit a violent crime, such as Homicide, than those treated with other methods.

2. That other treatment courses have better over all and faster results than SSRI. Even Placebo was found equally effective with faster results.

They are also a bunch of mental cases wh firearms .

As I've provided links to before. Those mental cases NOT PRESCRIBED SSRI class drugs account for nearly no cases of Homicidal behavior. It is a small segment of "mental cases", those on SSRI prescriptions that account for nearly all, if not all mass shootings.

It's not the illness, it's the treatment. And, as I've provided additional links for, the mental illness you speak up has better, more effective treatment options (including Placebo) that work faster and with better outcomes, then these.

Forum List

Back