Yet another school shooting

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter COULD NOT have killed just as many with a vehicle or explosives or poisons?

Sorry - asinine argument of epic proportions.

Death toll rises to 85 in Bastille Day attack in Nice - CNN

Murderers Murder, it's what they do. They don't give a flying fuck what tools are available, they do what they do best. Murder.
They also can't kill as many with a knife as an AR. Do you have a better counter argument to that? Not likely!

No one advocated arming teachers, dolt
I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
Listen ghoul, I said nothing of the sort, but like all libstains you cannot make an honest statement. Arming some teachers or other staff is not "handing out guns". Why do you have to twist and lie?
By definition, it is
Now you lie. No one hands out guns. Goddam I hate you lying scum.

That's what I said, moron. I didn't lie, you are stupid

It will end only when the government has all the guns and shooting people becomes illegal, er, or something.

Global Warming??

Several dirtbag Meathead progressives have already said on this thread we can afford police in schools..... but the same assholes think of 500 billion dollar taxpayer handout to companies like solyndra is money well spent.

This is the crazy s*** we're dealing with Frank.... just woefully misguided Disney thinking bozos.

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

Pertinent questions asked:

Why have these shootings only happened in the past few decades? This class of drug has only been prescribed to children in great number since then.

Why have these shootings accelerated over the years? They have accelerated as the rate of use of these have. Today there are over 8,000,000 children, under the age of 18 on these prescriptions. Nearly double what they were a few years ago. There are actually over 200,000 infants prescribed them!

Why are there no mass shootings in England? The use of this class of drugs have been mostly banned for Children in England and those that remain are on a highly restricted basis.

First two questions : School shootings have become en Vogue . Copycats pop up everywhere .

England : they have strict gun control .

Welp, with the exception of maybe one, most of the liberals in this thread are not taking this issue seriously. They'd much rather joke around about it. Truly saddening to see.
Where has any liberal taken this as a joke? Name names and show examples.

You for example said

"Texas is SOOOO blue"

More concerned with the politics than with those that died. A prime example of you not taking this seriously.
How is that a joke? Explain, please.

Thoughts and Prayers......
thoughts-and-prayers-in-sign-language-23310667.png

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

You fucking dummy....shooter used a 12G.

Lol....."common sense" argument.:spinner:
It takes a "fucking dummy" to ignore common sense arguments. Are you that intellectually bankrupt, that you cannot look up statistics of mass shootings with AR's in this country, as opposed to other countries, which have a ban on these type weapons? Of course you are. I don't care what the shooter used today. I care about having a beginning approach to common sense. One of the best and easiest ways to kill in mass is with an AR. Period! We begin there.

Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.

Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan of stopping shootings by disarming victims? It doesnt
Well, Dan Loesch was right for 8 kids....."time's up".
Makes you all tingly doesn't it?
Not at all...makes me sad. But also rather helpless to the point of knowing I should no longer care.
Does it make you sad enough to reconsider your stupid plan to stop shootings by disarming victims? It doesn't does it? Yep, you're tingly

Thoughts and Prayers......
As if that is any worse than you CONDESCENDING TROLLING INTENT.

How much lower can you go that to use dead kids as a means to mock religious people.

FUCKING SCUMBAG

Thoughts and prayers are all some people have to give. What else does Jim expect them to do? Go to an anti-gun rights rally? Yell f**k the NRA?

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

You fucking dummy....shooter used a 12G.

Lol....."common sense" argument.:spinner:
It takes a "fucking dummy" to ignore common sense arguments. Are you that intellectually bankrupt, that you cannot look up statistics of mass shootings with AR's in this country, as opposed to other countries, which have a ban on these type weapons? Of course you are. I don't care what the shooter used today. I care about having a beginning approach to common sense. One of the best and easiest ways to kill in mass is with an AR. Period! We begin there.

I think the most hysterical oxymoron I've ever heard of is a progressive gun expert!!:springbed:

Oh and no worries s0n.....David Hogg is being flown in to El Paso Texas. You gun grabbers can get all giddy again!

Forum List

Back