Yet another school shooting

Stupid "lock the doors" rant, Part 2!

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

Here it is folks, an example of the idiots teaching your kids

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Sure and violate fire code all at the same time.

The doors open out! Are you getting idiot lessons from another poster or is my sarcasm detector on the fritz?

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
No one advocated arming teachers, dolt
I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
I want free guns.

Hey it could be like the "Obamaphone". We'll call it the Trumpgun program. Every kid in school gets a token and goes to a vending machine to choose their favorite Trumpgun - FREE! :D

U5duBnPi7uzwpNXQbDFNgff1noSpQSz_1680x8400

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
No one advocated arming teachers, dolt
I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
I want free guns.

Hey it could be like the "Obamaphone". We'll call it the Trumpgun program. Every kid in school gets a token and goes to a vending machine to choose their favorite Trumpgun - FREE! :D

U5duBnPi7uzwpNXQbDFNgff1noSpQSz_1680x8400
Alright, frag grenades..

Eight dead and one shooter detained. Another person is also detained. Not sure if that second was involved or not.

Oh yeah and I think they said this one was in a gun free zone.

It’s gun nut Texas . Why don’t they just make schools gun free for all zones ! Oh yeah , cause that’s an insane idea .

I want free guns.

^^^^^^

8 people dead and all this idiot can do is make fun of them

Nice
They are still gonna be dead no matter what I say.

Good God, do you like looking like a sick little bastard?
What do you mean looking? I am..Part of facing death and having to laugh to avoid the depression that will eventually not kill me.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies

Has it been shown that most/all of these kid school shooters have been needlessly on drugs?
Do most/all of these kids have clinically diagnosed behavior problems?
Is there a pattern of doctors aggressively over-medicating children?
Is there a tendency now to diagnose otherwise normal child behavior into any number of "disorders"? (I think the answer there might be yes)

Here's a short list:

• “Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox — like Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.” Along with fellow student Dylan Klebold, Harris shot 13 to death and wounded 24 in a headline-grabbing 1999 rampage. “Luvox manufacturer Solvay Pharmaceuticals concedes that during short-term controlled clinical trials, 4 percent of children and youth taking Luvox — that’s one in 25 — developed mania, a dangerous and violence-prone mental derangement characterized by extreme excitement and delusion.”

• Twenty-five-year-old Patrick Purdy murdered five children and wounded 30 in a schoolyard shooting rampage in Stockton, California, in 1989. He’d been taking “Amitriptyline, an antidepressant, as well as the antipsychotic drug Thorazine.”

• “Kip Kinkel, 15, murdered his parents in 1998 and the next day went to his school, Thurston High in Springfield, Oregon, and opened fire on his classmates, killing two and wounding 22 others. He had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.”

WND’s Leo Hohmann adds to the picture, having reported in 2015 (all quotations are his):

• “Aaron Ray Ybarra, 26, of Mountlake Terrace, Washington, allegedly opened fire with a shotgun at Seattle Pacific University in June 2014, killing one student and wounding two others.” Ybarra “said he’d been prescribed with Prozac and Risperdal to help him with his problems.”

• “Jose Reyes, the Nevada seventh-grader who went on a shooting rampage at his school in October 2013 was taking a prescription antidepressant [Prozac] at the time….”

• “Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis sprayed bullets at office workers and in a cafeteria on Sept. 16, 2013, killing 13 people including himself. Alexis had been prescribed [generic antidepressant] Trazodone by his Veterans Affairs doctor.”

• “In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann went on a shooting rampage in a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Ill., killing one child and wounding six. She had been taking the antidepressant Anafranil as well as Lithium, long used to treat mania.”

• “In Paducah, Kentucky, in late 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal, son of a prominent attorney, traveled to Heath High School and started shooting students in a prayer meeting taking place in the school’s lobby, killing three and leaving another paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.”

• “In 2005, 16-year-old Jeff Weise, living on Minnesota’s Red Lake Indian Reservation, shot and killed nine people and wounded five others before killing himself. Weise had been taking Prozac.”

• “47-year-old Joseph T. Wesbecker, just a month after he began taking Prozac in 1989, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Kentucky, killing nine. Prozac-maker Eli Lilly later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.”

There are more. In many cases the toxicology reports were never released under court order, but there is testimony to support the use of these exact class of antidepressants. In other cases there were no trace of the drug in the system, but testimony that they just got off, or suddenly stopped taking them, which creates an even more dangerous period of withdrawal.

And there are mounting studies, the biggest compliled by Oxford University that shows 2 key things:

1. Those on this class of drugs are 50% more likely to commit a violent crime, such as Homicide, than those treated with other methods.

2. That other treatment courses have better over all and faster results than SSRI. Even Placebo was found equally effective with faster results.

They are also a bunch of mental cases wh firearms .

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

Post offices?????????

When was the last time you saw any security precautions at a post office?

Every time I go there. There are metal detectors at the door.

You must live in a very bad neighborhood or it is in a federal building.

I have NEVER seen a metal detector at any post office.

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

Here it is folks, an example of the idiots teaching your kids

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Sure and violate fire code all at the same time.

The doors open out! Are you getting idiot lessons from another poster or is my sarcasm detector on the fritz?
What if there is a fire outside?

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.
You can begin the common sense approach by getting rid of weapons like AR's, that kill people in mass, in a hurry, and were originally built exclusively for the military, not for civilian use. Don't believe me, do the research. Any weapon that can kill as many people like grenades, bazookas, and the like, as the AR can, should not be allowed on our streets. That's where your common sense lies. So, I just made a common sense argument. Now, refute it?

Ahhh those caring, sympathetic lefties always screaming about how much they care sooooo much for the victims.....:rolleyes:

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

Post offices?????????

Only the post offices with bars on the windows.

You and your "locked door" stupid rant. How do you know how he accessed the building? Has that been reported or are you spitballing your pet idiocy again?

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

Nothing has been reported, so you are just spitballing with your stupid rant!

I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. Guess what? In every school where I worked, the doors were locked! OMG, if you hadn't suggested it, we never would have locked the doors back in the 1990s!

Did you, as many schools today, have a financial incentive to place children on ADHD class drugs?

How Schools Are Making Big Money On 'ADD/ADHD'

And this:

Are Schools Pushing Ritalin?

From the link:

Parents have come forward with "horror stories" about intimidation by schools to get kids onto drugs. At the hearing, Patricia Weathers testified about her son, whom school authorities in Millbrook, N.Y., encouraged to take Ritalin and other medications to curb his disruptive behavior. But the drugs caused hallucinations, and she refused to keep him medicated, leading school officials to pursue protective custody of the child. She asks, "What concerns me is the intimidation tactics that a school can use on a parent to coerce them to drug their child." Weather finally put her son in a private school.

Sorry, I am not impressed

I don't know about your "horror stories" but I know as a teacher, I could have been fired and prosecuted for even advocating a parent medicate their child. It's called practicing medicine without a license.

You didn't read the links. The teachers figured out a way to cover their asses.

But you did avoid to answer the question, which actually did answer it.

There is a financial incentive to put kids on these drugs.

But blame the guns, right?

You can't make this righteous indignation bullshit up if you tried.

Guess what? I don't care if you are concerned about some BS in NY. It mights as well be South Africa. It has no bearing on me.

Welp, with the exception of maybe one, most of the liberals in this thread are not taking this issue seriously. They'd much rather joke around about it. Truly saddening to see.
Where has any liberal taken this as a joke? Name names and show examples.

You for example said

"Texas is SOOOO blue"

More concerned with the politics than with those that died. A prime example of you not taking this seriously.

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter COULD NOT have killed just as many with a vehicle or explosives or poisons?

Sorry - asinine argument of epic proportions.

Death toll rises to 85 in Bastille Day attack in Nice - CNN

Murderers Murder, it's what they do. They don't give a flying fuck what tools are available, they do what they do best. Murder.
They also can't kill as many with a knife as an AR. Do you have a better counter argument to that? Not likely!

Post offices?????????

Only the post offices with bars on the windows.

Never saw any of those either.

You guys need to either get out more or move!

Ahhh those caring, sympathetic lefties always screaming about how much they care sooooo much for the victims.....:rolleyes:

Shitty sig dude .. are you bucking for a civil war?

sv67xN6.jpg

Why are these shooters not rushed into court, with a very special chair awaiting them if they are convicted??

That would be cruel and unusual. We are humane society. Give their families time, a day or two, to say good bye, even though their victims didn't get that chance. Then hang um in the pubic square.

Forum List

Back