Yet another school shooting

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter COULD NOT have killed just as many with a vehicle or explosives or poisons?

Sorry - asinine argument of epic proportions.

Death toll rises to 85 in Bastille Day attack in Nice - CNN

So now you want to hire monitors for every door? Armed guards outside every door??

Think please

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
No one advocated arming teachers, dolt

No one except the NRA, and nearly every barrel stroker on this board at one time or another, dolt.
No were not, stupid fuck. What is your first language? It's obviously not English

Intelligent response ^ :rolleyes-41:

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. If I had a nickel for every time a poster here has advocated the NRA/Trump position as to arming teachers, I could wine and at the priciest restaurants in town every night for a month.

Renewing Call To Arm Teachers, Trump Tells Governors The NRA Is 'On Our Side'

So now you want to hire monitors for every door? Armed guards outside every door??

Think please

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
Listen ghoul, I said nothing of the sort, but like all libstains you cannot make an honest statement. Arming some teachers or other staff is not "handing out guns". Why do you have to twist and lie?

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.

Think please

I do.
You want schools to hand out guns? Seriously? That's stupid. Just let them bring their own
I want free guns.

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

Hey, I'm a gun owner - not a grabber. I agree that people kill people.

But the right kind of gun as opposed to a knife, hammer or anything else makes it a whole lot easier.
They have no interest in common sense arguments. That is their problem.
When do you ever make a common sense argument? Seems to me since we can't stop these schools shootings it would be common sense to arm some people so they can stop the killers.

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter COULD NOT have killed just as many with a vehicle or explosives or poisons?

Sorry - asinine argument of epic proportions.

Death toll rises to 85 in Bastille Day attack in Nice - CNN

Murderers Murder, it's what they do. They don't give a flying fuck what tools are available, they do what they do best. Murder.

And to think they could have just locked the doors and the guy with the shotgun wouldn't have been able to walk in and kill people

But that won't work so let's ban guns instead

You and your "locked door" stupid rant. How do you know how he accessed the building? Has that been reported or are you spitballing your pet idiocy again?

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

Nothing has been reported, so you are just spitballing with your stupid rant!

I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. Guess what? In every school where I worked, the doors were locked! OMG, if you hadn't suggested it, we never would have locked the doors back in the 1990s!

Did you, as many schools today, have a financial incentive to place children on ADHD class drugs?

How Schools Are Making Big Money On 'ADD/ADHD'

And this:

Are Schools Pushing Ritalin?

From the link:

Parents have come forward with "horror stories" about intimidation by schools to get kids onto drugs. At the hearing, Patricia Weathers testified about her son, whom school authorities in Millbrook, N.Y., encouraged to take Ritalin and other medications to curb his disruptive behavior. But the drugs caused hallucinations, and she refused to keep him medicated, leading school officials to pursue protective custody of the child. She asks, "What concerns me is the intimidation tactics that a school can use on a parent to coerce them to drug their child." Weather finally put her son in a private school.

Sorry, I am not impressed
They tried to dope my kid up with Ritalin, we told them f- off. He grew up just fine.

That's great! Do you have signed affidavits from your kid's teachers?

Your definition of fine and theirs might be different.

My grandson has a split personality due to his ADHD. When he is off his meds, he is an evil little bastard. When he takes his meds, he is a nice normal little boy with no problems, and makes good grades. His brother was the same way until he grew out of it and no longer takes any meds. He just received an award for scoring the highest reading score in the 5th grade. I blame their father's genes.

To each his own.

I do.
Listen ghoul, I said nothing of the sort, but like all libstains you cannot make an honest statement. Arming some teachers or other staff is not "handing out guns". Why do you have to twist and lie?
Arming teachers in school, on its face, is one of the most retarded ideas I have heard about in my life. They are paid to teach, not hunt.

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

I do.
Arming teachers in school, on its face, is one of the most retarded ideas I have heard about in my life. They are paid to teach, not hunt.
Hunting huh? lol

Forum List

Back