Yet another school shooting

Maybe we should ban schools until the idiots who run them learn how to lock the doors and control access

Stupid "lock the doors" rant, Part 2!

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

Here it is folks, an example of the idiots teaching your kids

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?
Yeah no one could just walk in with a fucking shotgun of the doors were locked right?
You would think not, but if one wanted to blast their way in there's basically nothing stopping them..

Why are these shooters not rushed into court, with a very special chair awaiting them if they are convicted??

They should just shoot them in the head. You can bet anyone else with a thought of shooting up a school would think twice.

Shoot em in the head.

Not if they are on a medication that turns them into emotionless zombies. It takes emotions to react to deterrent. These drugs virtually destroys any hope of that.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who kills eight people should be shot in the head and drugs shouldn't be an excuse.

So if a woman is being held by 8 guys and is being drugged and raped and she breaks free and kills them in self-defense to get away, you would then shoot her in the head.

Nope. Different scenario entirely. Self defense is a far cry from murder.

What that student did was murder. Plan and simple.

That's exactly right s0n.... and at the end of the day your side will lose again in prolific fashion like always.

Armed police officers in schools. Period. It's coming.... the bubble dwellers won't like it but that's the way it's going to be.

An armed LE deputy/officer (resource office) on duty at every school is an expensive proposition. Since it seems that gun owners and those who support gun control agree students should be safe in school, let's add an excise tax on every gun and every bullet sold, to provide pay to the agency which employs and places on the campus a highly trained resource officer.
It is clearly a problem caused by our gun ownership. This doesn’t happen where there is low ownership.

Wrong, nearly all the shootings have been linked to the use of SSRI class antidepressants. The notion of gun ownership plays a greater part than what drives these kids in the first place is simply a political stunt.

So, do you have your response ready for when a shooter is not taking these drugs?
has that come up yet?

Of course it hasn't. The other poster is basing their assessment on facts that are not in evidence yet.

Why are these shooters not rushed into court, with a very special chair awaiting them if they are convicted??

They should just shoot them in the head. You can bet anyone else with a thought of shooting up a school would think twice.

Shoot em in the head.

Not if they are on a medication that turns them into emotionless zombies. It takes emotions to react to deterrent. These drugs virtually destroys any hope of that.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who kills eight people should be shot in the head and drugs shouldn't be an excuse.
Bnigo...I don't care why he did it(obviously there are justifiable homicides and they don't count in here)......time to get rid of it.....same for the Aurora shooter and the parkland shooter....

I agree. I don't give a shit why he did what he did. He should be killed right there on site.

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

So now you want to hire monitors for every door? Armed guards outside every door??

Think please

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.
No one advocated arming teachers, dolt

No one except the NRA, and nearly every barrel stroker on this board at one time or another, dolt.

Thoughts and Prayers......
That solves it every time.

Ha, but we can thank Trump for allowing the NRA to funnel laundered dirty money through Russia into Trump's campaign so he could get elected at the expense of not having common sense gun laws.

Shoot em in the head.

Bnigo...I don't care why he did it(obviously there are justifiable homicides and they don't count in here)......time to get rid of it.....same for the Aurora shooter and the parkland shooter....

I agree. I don't give a shit why he did what he did. He should be killed right there on site.

Now we're talking.

Shoot em in the head.

Well I do believe in trials...so I think we should expedite this....and if he's found guilty........let the shooting start!

You don't kill eight, ten, fourteen people with a baseball bat.

Yeah, you can. Just because they aren't guns doesn't mean they can't kill you. What an utterly clueless response, Nosmo.

Try posting apart from your emotions for once.

Of course you can, but the carnage numbers achievable with a knife, hammer or anything else pale in comparison.

Please stop using this ridiculous argument.

Unless you have a successful counterargument, no.

The point is, you can can kill anyone with anything. It's not the implement, it's the intent. The desire to kill, the desire to harm. Guns are made of springs, metal, and gunpowder. Leave a gun alone and it won't kill anyone. Take up the gun, aim it at someone and shoot them, then you will soon discover that it wasn't the gun who killed your target. It was you.

The desire to kill isn't influenced by what you used to kill, it was influenced by whatever inclinations you had toward your victim.

So, is there any more ridiculous nonsense you want to spew at us today? Please, learn basic human psychology before lecturing me about what arguments I can and cannot use.
What is ridiculous nonsense is that in this instance you are still insisting that without a gun this mass killing would still have taken place. No, it wouldn't have. You think he could have killed 8 people, including a school police officer, and injured six others with a knife or a hammer? No. Most of the victims could have run faster than that.

I refuse to entertain that dumb argument any further. It's beyond retarded don't you think?

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:
This is a lie and strawman fallacy.

No one advocates disarming anyone.

No one is cheering school shootings ,
This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

who would of thunk leftist liberals have 'feelings

-Geaux
Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
Use social media to drive these students into a frenzy of hating one another.

You don't kill eight, ten, fourteen people with a baseball bat.

Yeah, you can. Just because they aren't guns doesn't mean they can't kill you. What an utterly clueless response, Nosmo.

Of course you can, but the carnage numbers achievable with a knife, hammer or anything else pale in comparison.

The point is, you can can kill anyone with anything. It's not the implement, it's the intent. The desire to kill, the desire to harm. Guns are made of springs, metal, and gunpowder. Leave a gun alone and it won't kill anyone. Take up the gun, aim it at someone and shoot them, then you will soon discover that it wasn't the gun who killed your target. It was you.

The desire to kill isn't influenced by what you used to kill, it was influenced by whatever inclinations you had toward your victim.

So, is there any more ridiculous nonsense you want to spew at us today? Please, learn basic human psychology before lecturing me about what arguments I can and cannot use.
What is ridiculous nonsense is that in this instance you are still insisting that without a gun this mass killing would still have taken place. No, it wouldn't have. You think he could have killed 8 people, including a school police officer, and injured six others with a knife or a hammer? No. Most of the victims could have run faster than that.

I refuse to entertain that dumb argument any further. It's beyond retarded don't you think?
Actually, Blacksand had some examples of mass killings with knives in China--musta been Kung Fu shit.
promo251742339

Maybe we should ban schools until the idiots who run them learn how to lock the doors and control access

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.

It would appear that the "good guys with guns" theory has failed again, but never fear - The Trumplings are here! :rolleyes:

Another student, Tyler Hunter, said the school usually has several armed school-resource officers on campus.

One man prompted further controversy outside the school on Friday morning, where he arrived carrying an American flag and a holstered gun on his hip. He told reporters he was there to offer "support."

"Get to the school, make America great again," he said, referring to President Donald Trump's popular slogan.​

At least 8 people killed in shooting at Texas high school; suspected gunman arrested
And to think they could have just locked the doors and the guy with the shotgun wouldn't have been able to walk in and kill people

But that won't work so let's ban guns instead

You and your "locked door" stupid rant. How do you know how he accessed the building? Has that been reported or are you spitballing your pet idiocy again?

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

Nothing has been reported, so you are just spitballing with your stupid rant!

I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. Guess what? In every school where I worked, the doors were locked! OMG, if you hadn't suggested it, we never would have locked the doors back in the 1990s!

Did you, as many schools today, have a financial incentive to place children on ADHD class drugs?

How Schools Are Making Big Money On 'ADD/ADHD'

And this:

Are Schools Pushing Ritalin?

From the link:

Parents have come forward with "horror stories" about intimidation by schools to get kids onto drugs. At the hearing, Patricia Weathers testified about her son, whom school authorities in Millbrook, N.Y., encouraged to take Ritalin and other medications to curb his disruptive behavior. But the drugs caused hallucinations, and she refused to keep him medicated, leading school officials to pursue protective custody of the child. She asks, "What concerns me is the intimidation tactics that a school can use on a parent to coerce them to drug their child." Weather finally put her son in a private school.

Sorry, I am not impressed
They tried to dope my kid up with Ritalin, we told them f- off. He grew up just fine.

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Sure and violate fire code all at the same time.

You refuse to entertain it because you have no decent rebuttal. You're focusing on the physical aspect, whereas I focus on the psychological aspect. A gun can't read your mind. It isn't some magical talisman that influences a person's thoughts. Only the person can choose to take up a weapon and use it. Only a person can kill.
But the thoughts pull the trigger. And without the trigger, the thoughts render the trigger useless.

Forum List

Back