Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

A common misconception is that firearms are illegal in Mexico and that no person may possess them.[3] This belief originates due the general perception that only members of law enforcement, the armed forces, or those in armed security protection are authorized to have them. While it is true that Mexico possesses strict gun laws,[4] where most typesand calibers are reserved to military and law enforcement, the acquisition and ownership of certain firearms and ammunition remains a constitutional right to all Mexican citizens and foreign legal residents;[5] given the requirements and conditions to exercise such right are fulfilled in accordance to the law.[6]
---------------------------- drug cartels and corrupt mexican government love and help enforce the gun control laws in mexico Brian .

Loads of excuses from the gun people, but not a word about the obvious stupidity of leaving a loaded gun where a kid can get to it.

Loads of excuses from the gun people, but not a word about the obvious stupidity of leaving a loaded gun where a kid can get to it.
-------------------------------------------------- agree Indo , the woman messed up and paid for her stupidity but thats none of my business is it ??

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

So what?

Accidents happen. Always have always will.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Darwin does what Darwin does. frankly we need more of that in today's world. Maybe people would smarten up.

They're after us.

12928280_1077034432342091_8718548251696904051_n.jpg

Then why did you supply that link?

To show the total for 2014 obviously.

Where the accidental gun death for children age 1-14 went down......from 69 in 2013....to 48 in 2014....

Thanks for showing your point is even more stupid than when you began........

And this is while more Americans started buying, owning and actually carrying guns for self defense....

Thanks brain.

You realize the child wasn't the one killed in the OP right? Gonna have a difficult life.

Obviously the woman was a Republican.

Had she been a Democrat the baby would have been aborted, not born, and she'd be alive today.

Liberal logic! Gotta love it (but wear protection or be prepared to pay for a murder).

You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.
How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.
Only dumb people would want to be involved with a so called "smart" gun...
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Good for you. That doesn't change that it would have avoided this accident.

Perhaps, but suppose your "safe gun" had actually been needed for its intended use?

Clicked on your link.

Firearms aren't in the top 10

Didn't make that claim.

Where the accidental gun death for children age 1-14 went down......from 69 in 2013....to 48 in 2014....

And this is while more Americans started buying, owning and actually carrying guns for self defense....

Thanks brain.

You realize the child wasn't the one killed in the OP right? Gonna have a difficult life.
----------------------------------- he will live through it Brian .

Do tell us what new law would solve this?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.

Really? Crime is dropping in Chicago? Or Detroit? You're full of crapola dude. Just sayin...

You really don't believe crime goes down through policing? Now that is a special kind of stupid.

Really? How then did Mayor Rudy Giuliani make such a dramatic reduction in crime in New York City?

But can you prove it was an accident?

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.
How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Perhaps, but suppose your "safe gun" had actually been needed for its intended use?

According to the gun nuts the gun almost never needs to be fired in defense. I think this woman would have been safer with a smart gun.

Didn't make that claim.

Thanks brain.

----------------------------------- he will live through it Brian .
Why are you so sure?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.

Really? Crime is dropping in Chicago? Or Detroit? You're full of crapola dude. Just sayin...

You really don't believe crime goes down through policing? Now that is a special kind of stupid.

Really? How then did Mayor Rudy Giuliani make such a dramatic reduction in crime in New York City?

Policing. Didn't go down because of concealed carry now did it?

But can you prove it was an accident?

That really isn't in question. You think the younger child did it?

How is that?

According to the gun nuts the gun almost never needs to be fired in defense. I think this woman would have been safer with a smart gun.
Do you know anything about so called smart guns? If you did you would know they are as practical as tits on a boar... Lol

Do you know anything about so called smart guns? If you did you would know they are as practical as tits on a boar... Lol

Yes I do. Why do you feel that way? Be specific.

Forum List

Back