Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother
But can you prove it was an accident?

That really isn't in question. You think the younger child did it?
The child said, candy candy candy. The mom said no more candy today. The child watches too many cartoons. The child knew mom has a gun in her purse. The child decides they don't like getting the evil eye from mom. The child stops mom from ever doing that again.

Then why did you supply that link?

To show the total for 2014 obviously.

Where the accidental gun death for children age 1-14 went down......from 69 in 2013....to 48 in 2014....

Thanks for showing your point is even more stupid than when you began........

And this is while more Americans started buying, owning and actually carrying guns for self defense....

Thanks brain.

You realize the child wasn't the one killed in the OP right? Gonna have a difficult life.
----------------------------------- he will live through it Brian .
Why are you so sure?
-------------------------------------- not really concerned , its none of my business , its up to the kids family to figure out how to handle things Brian .

To show the total for 2014 obviously.

Where the accidental gun death for children age 1-14 went down......from 69 in 2013....to 48 in 2014....

And this is while more Americans started buying, owning and actually carrying guns for self defense....

Thanks brain.

You realize the child wasn't the one killed in the OP right? Gonna have a difficult life.
Why are you so sure?
-------------------------------------- not really concerned , its none of my business , its up to the kids family to figure out how to handle things Brian .

The odds are certainly against him.

Only dumb people would want to be involved with a so called "smart" gun...
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Good for you. That doesn't change that it would have avoided this accident.

Perhaps, but suppose your "safe gun" had actually been needed for its intended use?

According to the gun nuts the gun almost never needs to be fired in defense. I think this woman would have been safer with a smart gun.
Do you know anything about so called smart guns? If you did you would know they are as practical as tits on a boar... Lol

Yes I do. Why do you feel that way? Be specific.
The Truth About Why Smart Guns Aren't On the Market - The Truth About Guns

Thanks brain.

Why are you so sure?

-------------------- so YOU say as I guess that the kid will be fine Brian .

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Who says it would avoid an accident… Dumbass
Lol

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
I've looked at so called smart guns first hand, being a firearms dealer.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

I wonder if that isn't the intended purpose of the gun haters. If enough honest, law abiding people are killed by criminals because the law abiding citizens are using "safe guns" which fail. The gun haters will start crowing "SEE HOW DANGEROUS GUNS ARE IN THE HANDS OF CITIZENS"?

Why are you so sure?

He just shot and killed his mom. Anyone with any sense would agree it is a tough road ahead.

Lol

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

I wonder if that isn't the intended purpose of the gun haters. If enough honest, law abiding people are killed by criminals because the law abiding citizens are using "safe guns" which fail. The gun haters will start crowing "SEE HOW DANGEROUS GUNS ARE IN THE HANDS OF CITIZENS"?

Almost 600 dead in accidents already. Clearly they are dangerous.

You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.
fReally? Specifically, how would "smart guns" save lives? If you have a fingerprint ID scanner for your computer, how often does it malfunction? I teach pre and post licensing courses for sales associates and brokers. Each time they must be fingerprinted. Now the real estate commission requires the electronic method of fingerprints. Not unlike CSI or another show. In the past, we had a company come to the school to take the fingerprints. Some, would not show up on the machine. Others came back saying the prints were not acceptable. This isn't just the one company, it results from all companies. How would that work when you NEEDED, REALLY NEEDED the gun...and your hands were dirty?

I have never really need a gun, most people haven't. The mother in the OP really needed a smart gun.

Here's a sign for your front door.

cebed0f0-1190-4ce0-afad-1eb40b2610f1.jpg

Perhaps, but suppose your "safe gun" had actually been needed for its intended use?

According to the gun nuts the gun almost never needs to be fired in defense. I think this woman would have been safer with a smart gun.
Do you know anything about so called smart guns? If you did you would know they are as practical as tits on a boar... Lol

Yes I do. Why do you feel that way? Be specific.
The Truth About Why Smart Guns Aren't On the Market - The Truth About Guns

Yes a bad law keeps them out. That has nothing to do with your statement.

See the OP. Who's life was the gun saving?
You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.
fReally? Specifically, how would "smart guns" save lives? If you have a fingerprint ID scanner for your computer, how often does it malfunction? I teach pre and post licensing courses for sales associates and brokers. Each time they must be fingerprinted. Now the real estate commission requires the electronic method of fingerprints. Not unlike CSI or another show. In the past, we had a company come to the school to take the fingerprints. Some, would not show up on the machine. Others came back saying the prints were not acceptable. This isn't just the one company, it results from all companies. How would that work when you NEEDED, REALLY NEEDED the gun...and your hands were dirty?

I have never really need a gun, most people haven't. The mother in the OP really needed a smart gun.

Here's a sign for your front door.

cebed0f0-1190-4ce0-afad-1eb40b2610f1.jpg

Why would I lie? Not that it matters nobody has ever tried to rob me.

Lol

STOP THE PRESSES! BREAKING NEWS! GUNS ARE DANGEROUS!

Lol

STOP THE PRESSES! BREAKING NEWS! GUNS ARE DANGEROUS!

Not news. That's why your previous statement is so silly.

Why are you so sure?

He just shot and killed his mom. Anyone with any sense would agree it is a tough road ahead.
----------------------------------- he will have to deal with reality that he didn't kill his Mom purposely . No matter what , he will live through it if he wants to Brian .

Why are you so sure?

----------------------------------- he will have to deal with reality that he didn't kill his Mom purposely . No matter what , he will live through it if he wants to Brian .

It will not be easy. Just losing his mom at that age is hard. This is really bad.

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
Again, shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Many things have been made safer.

Earth to Brain357. Guns are NOT safe. IF they were SAFE, they would NOT BE GUNS.

It will not be easy. Just losing his mom at that age is hard. This is really bad.
------------------------------- its tough , kid will live if he wants to . [repeat]

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
Again, shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Many things have been made safer.

Earth to Brain357. Guns are NOT safe. IF they were SAFE, they would NOT BE GUNS.

I'm aware. You are the one with the claimed plot to make guns look dangerous.

Smart guns are dramatically safer.

------------------------------- its tough , kid will live if he wants to . [repeat]

So you do recognize this is a bad thing. Good.

BTW, you claimed the murder rate went up in Wisconsin after Concealed Carry went into effect, (2011)

It has bounced up and down for the last 10 years

Wisconsin State Crime and Crime Rate - USA.com™
So the research it doesn't effect crime rates holds true.

Take a look at 2011, when it first took effect.

Dropped like a rock, then went back to normal.

The law went into effect very late in 2011. So yes they were doing great till getting carry.

The policies of the democrat mayor attacking and undermining the police, as well as the Ferguson effect have increased crime in Milwaukee......which makes the ability to carry a gun for self defense even more important.....

Forum List

Back