Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

You realize the child wasn't the one killed in the OP right? Gonna have a difficult life.
----------------------------------- he will live through it Brian .
Why are you so sure?
-------------------------------------- not really concerned , its none of my business , its up to the kids family to figure out how to handle things Brian .

The odds are certainly against him.

Why? He's two years old, he won't remember a thing.

Sure and who needs a mom right? You aren't very bright. Thank you for making that clear.

Hilary and all the civil servant rulers think that they are special though .

Why are you so sure?
-------------------------------------- not really concerned , its none of my business , its up to the kids family to figure out how to handle things Brian .

Sure and who needs a mom right? You aren't very bright. Thank you for making that clear.
----------------------------- kid will live Brian .

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
Again, shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Many things have been made safer.

Earth to Brain357. Guns are NOT safe. IF they were SAFE, they would NOT BE GUNS.

I'm aware. You are the one with the claimed plot to make guns look dangerous.

Smart guns are dramatically safer.

Not to the owner.

She is. Pretty sure you aren't important enough to be killed. Little different when you are running for president.

She is. Pretty sure you aren't important enough to be killed. Little different when you are running for president.
Yeah, only famous people are murdered.
image.jpeg

It seems to be happening more and more.
Again, shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Many things have been made safer.

Earth to Brain357. Guns are NOT safe. IF they were SAFE, they would NOT BE GUNS.

I'm aware. You are the one with the claimed plot to make guns look dangerous.

Smart guns are dramatically safer.

Not to the owner.

Really? the owner is the one who would often be saved. Like the woman at Walmart shot by her child.

Yeah, only famous people are murdered.
View attachment 73247

Oh so you think you have as big a target as Hillary. Now that is funny. Why do people want to kill you? Would other countries benefit from your death?

And then all the others......the best in the field and then the rest...all stating that you are wrong.....

Please link any one that doesn't include Lott that can be taken seriously and I will review it. Your list is from lotts site...

Moron.....they are all peer reviewed studies.......15 of them are not John Lott.....and of course...you want him taken out because he is the most experienced in this area of research........and the most public.....so you want him excluded...nice try......Tell the Patriots to bench their quarter back and see how that goes...

Link to one without Lott to review. Pick one and stop whining.

I haven't been here long but you seem to be the one whining from dawn to dusk. Then you say...well you can't use so and so.... What...you seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

Then you must be impressed by his dodging. How sad.

You seem to be the only one dodging and hiding. For which, I do not blame you. After all, you are desperate to defend your indefensible idea.

Curious, how many infants lives would be saved if abortion was no longer allowed as a method of birth control?

I don't have to justify my God Given RIGHT to self defense Brian .

Ah so you just want to deny reality. Yes you are as likely to be killed by a person as Hillary. Oh that is so funny.

You realize the child wasn't the one killed in the OP right? Gonna have a difficult life.
Why are you so sure?

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
I've looked at so called smart guns first hand, being a firearms dealer.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

I wonder if that isn't the intended purpose of the gun haters. If enough honest, law abiding people are killed by criminals because the law abiding citizens are using "safe guns" which fail. The gun haters will start crowing "SEE HOW DANGEROUS GUNS ARE IN THE HANDS OF CITIZENS"?

Almost 600 dead in accidents already. Clearly they are dangerous.

in a country with over 357,000,000 guns and only 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........

2013...accidental car deaths...35,000

2013...drowning deaths....3,000

Keep the gun, stay out of cars and pools.

We have almost 600 more than any other civilized country. You don't value life.

Six hundred more of what? I still have difficulty figuring out what someone is replying to in this forum.

Please link any one that doesn't include Lott that can be taken seriously and I will review it. Your list is from lotts site...

Moron.....they are all peer reviewed studies.......15 of them are not John Lott.....and of course...you want him taken out because he is the most experienced in this area of research........and the most public.....so you want him excluded...nice try......Tell the Patriots to bench their quarter back and see how that goes...

Link to one without Lott to review. Pick one and stop whining.

I haven't been here long but you seem to be the one whining from dawn to dusk. Then you say...well you can't use so and so.... What...you seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

Then you must be impressed by his dodging. How sad.

You seem to be the only one dodging and hiding. For which, I do not blame you. After all, you are desperate to defend your indefensible idea.

Curious, how many infants lives would be saved if abortion was no longer allowed as a method of birth control?

Then show me what I have dodged. You seem to be really stupid.

Oh are you pro life? But don't care about kids dying? That would be funny.

I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

I wonder if that isn't the intended purpose of the gun haters. If enough honest, law abiding people are killed by criminals because the law abiding citizens are using "safe guns" which fail. The gun haters will start crowing "SEE HOW DANGEROUS GUNS ARE IN THE HANDS OF CITIZENS"?

in a country with over 357,000,000 guns and only 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........

Six hundred more of what? I still have difficulty figuring out what someone is replying to in this forum.

I suspect everything is difficult for you.

--------------------------------- that's why I generally use names when I am addressing someone Markle .

Forum List

Back