Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Moron.....they are all peer reviewed studies.......15 of them are not John Lott.....and of course...you want him taken out because he is the most experienced in this area of research........and the most public.....so you want him excluded...nice try......Tell the Patriots to bench their quarter back and see how that goes...

Link to one without Lott to review. Pick one and stop whining.

I haven't been here long but you seem to be the one whining from dawn to dusk. Then you say...well you can't use so and so.... What...you seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

Then you must be impressed by his dodging. How sad.

You seem to be the only one dodging and hiding. For which, I do not blame you. After all, you are desperate to defend your indefensible idea.

Curious, how many infants lives would be saved if abortion was no longer allowed as a method of birth control?

Then show me what I have dodged. You seem to be really stupid.

Oh are you pro life? But don't care about kids dying? That would be funny.

Simple, you are presented with undeniable proof that your "safe gun" is anything but, yet you pretend that proof does not exist.

Yes, I CAN and do accept one or a thousand ACCIDENTAL DEATHS. I do not, and cannot accept the unnecessary, intentional deaths of a million infants.

These people don't care about deaths accidental or otherwise.

There are more things out in the world that injure and kill more than guns but they don't give a shit about those deaths. It's the guns they are fixated on

Link to one without Lott to review. Pick one and stop whining.

I haven't been here long but you seem to be the one whining from dawn to dusk. Then you say...well you can't use so and so.... What...you seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

You seem to be the only one dodging and hiding. For which, I do not blame you. After all, you are desperate to defend your indefensible idea.

Curious, how many infants lives would be saved if abortion was no longer allowed as a method of birth control?

Simple, you are presented with undeniable proof that your "safe gun" is anything but, yet you pretend that proof does not exist.

Yes, I CAN and do accept one or a thousand ACCIDENTAL DEATHS. I do not, and cannot accept the unnecessary, intentional deaths of a million infants.

What proof was that?

I see so you only care about unborn children. How strange and crazy.

It is a short list of ones that are years old. Not impressed.

What proof was that?

I don't care about unborn children. AND I really don't care about other people's children they are not my concern as I am not thier parent

There are more things out in the world that injure and kill more than guns but they don't give a shit about those deaths. It's the guns they are fixated on

Or maybe it's because we actually work toward eliminating the other ones. This one not so much.

What proof was that?

I don't care about unborn children. AND I really don't care about other people's children they are not my concern as I am not thier parent

A hero you are not.

Or maybe it's because we actually work toward eliminating the other ones. This one not so much.

Not really. It's that it doesn't matter to you control freaks because you don't think you can control the causes of accidents that take more lives than gun accidents you only care about the gun because you think you can control that

What proof was that?

A hero you are not.
Never said I was or wanted to be.

I cannot and have no desire to control the lives of other people all I can do is live my own life and mind my own business. You should try it sometime

What proof was that?

A hero you are not.

I cannot and have no desire to control the lives of other people all I can do is live my own life and mind my own business. You should try it sometime

This seems like a strange place for you to be. I call BS.

What proof was that?

A hero you are not.

This seems like a strange place for you to be. I call BS.

Go ahead and find any post of mine where I have told anyone how to live his life. IDGAF what anyone does as long as it doesn't infringe on any of my rights.

Smoke weed, do heroin, hire prostitutes, IDGAF.

But it's the past so it doesn't count according to you.

Stop being such a dick. We all know that any accidental gun death gets reported far more than anytime someone uses a gun in a legit self defense scenario

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back