Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Those are all years old. What you have for this year?
Have a nice day.

6-time felon killed by 13-year-old during home invasion

From last year...
So what? ALL stats are from the past. Everything you post has already happened too

So I can quickly find examples of dead kids just from the last couple of weeks. It is clear which happens more often.

But it's the past so it doesn't count according to you.

Stop being such a dick. We all know that any accidental gun death gets reported far more than anytime someone uses a gun in a legit self defense scenario

We do? Defenses are going to be pretty exciting stories. The problem is lawful defenses are rare.

So what? ALL stats are from the past. Everything you post has already happened too

So I can quickly find examples of dead kids just from the last couple of weeks. It is clear which happens more often.

Stop being such a dick. We all know that any accidental gun death gets reported far more than anytime someone uses a gun in a legit self defense scenario

We do? Defenses are going to be pretty exciting stories. The problem is lawful defenses are rare.

Prove it

ALL deaths are reported all self defense cases are not. The numbers are skewed to begin with.

SOme cop responds to a call where a guy says he scared off a person breaking and entering with his gun. That story never makes it to the national wire.

Some kid shoots accidentally shoots mommy and it's picked up by every major national news outlet

You have to be especially naive to think otherwise

Those are all years old. What you have for this year?
Have a nice day.

6-time felon killed by 13-year-old during home invasion

From last year...

View attachment 73249

Seems way off topic.

From last year...

Prove it

ALL deaths are reported all self defense cases are not. The numbers are skewed to begin with.

It is your claim. You prove it. I am certain they get reported as they happen.

Prove it

SOme cop responds to a call where a guy says he scared off a person breaking and entering with his gun. That story never makes it to the national wire.

Some kid accidentally shoots mommy and it's picked up by every major national news outlet

View attachment 73249

Seems way off topic.
Hits home, 100% on topic of the OP. Millions of children have been murdered in the past century because citizens could not protect themselves with guns.

Prove it

Some kid accidentally shoots mommy and it's picked up by every major national news outlet

Really? Because those stories do make the news.

From last year...

View attachment 73249

Seems way off topic.
Hits home, 100% on topic of the OP. Millions of children have been murdered in the past century because citizens could not protect themselves with guns.

Who is talking about taking away guns?

I hope somehow these children are protected from knowing the truth of how Mommy died.

Aside from that, good riddance to anyone stupid enough to leave the damn gun within reach of the toddler. You deserve your fate. End of line.

View attachment 73249

Seems way off topic.

OK, tell us the point of the OP.

View attachment 73249

Seems way off topic.

Gun safety.

Gun safety.
Mom violated logic and the law. She paid the price. Child is likely better off.

There.

Seems way off topic.

Gun safety.
Mom violated logic and the law. She paid the price. Child is likely better off.

There.

Why do you think it is happening so often. The last car incident the woman was a rabid gun nut. Shouldn't she know better? Are we selling too many guns to the wrong people?

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother
They're after us.

12928280_1077034432342091_8718548251696904051_n.jpg

Now you're quoting COMEDIANS? I am duly impressed!

Your Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Forum List

Back