Yikes: McCarthy & Taylor-Greene warn telecom companies not to turn over Jan 6 phone records

Indeed. Why the cop who shot Ashley Babbitt only had one bullet remains a mystery.
They say that a murder a day keeps the trumpsters away

However the Deep State gangsters dont give up so easily

Last edited:
They say that a murder a day keeps the trumpsters away

However the Deep State gangsters dont give up so easily
If only the lady with Trump brain disease had complied with police orders she’d be alive.

But I guess that only applies to certain people.

If only the lady with Trump brain disease
Here’s another case of libs stealing from conservatives because the left lacks imagination

the correct and ORIGINAL term is Black Brain Disease

Here’s another case of libs stealing from conservatives because the left lacks imagination

the correct and ORIGINAL term is Black Brain Disease
Oh sorry. I was just trying to make it less racist.

Anyway, rules for black people that don’t apply to whites people. You wonder where BLM came from? It came about because of people like you.

If only the lady with Trump brain disease had complied with police orders she’d be alive.

But I guess that only applies to certain people.

We don't know that she was given any orders or warning. All we know is the officer had a history of dangerous practices with a firearm, no investigation in the shooting, the officer was never suspended, never interviewed by his superiors at his department, outside departments, or the FBI. He was simply not charged and went back to work.

They might

I recall that AIDS was a homosexual disease till it spilled over into the general population
Not for you guys. Poor black people are lazy. Poor white people are downtrodden and affected by liberal globalist policies.

We don't know that she was given any orders or warning. All we know is the officer had a history of dangerous practices with a firearm, no investigation in the shooting, the officer was never suspended, never interviewed by his superiors at his department, outside departments, or the FBI. He was simply not charged and went back to work.
We know she was part of a violent mob breaking through a window leading into the chambers where members of Congress were sheltering and only a handful of police standing before them on a day when police were overwhelmed with violent attacks from this mob.

Not for you guys. Poor black people are lazy. Poor white people are downtrodden and affected by liberal globalist policies.
Talk about libs reversing reality to fit the situation

your post is a classic example

Talk about libs reversing reality to fit the situation

your post is a classic example
I’m expressing the conservative point of view.

There is a different way of looking at people you identify with and others.

It is your agendas that have been around for over a half century which we are arguing.

The broken glass and her friends battling the police wasn`t enough warning for the moron? Every terrorist in that building deserved a bullet. We don`t give the office of POTUS to a person just because the low IQ types are in love with him. Wrong country Vlad.

Looking at the close up of Marge, I`m wondering if she`s transsexual. Not that there`s anything wrong with that.
You mean like this?

1642080246610.jpeg

Forum List

Back