Yikes: McCarthy & Taylor-Greene warn telecom companies not to turn over Jan 6 phone records

It’s a valid observation of anyone’s criminal behavior. You apply race to it because you recognize it as a distinctly black trait.
the lib news media makes a scene whenever a white cops kills a black criminal who is resisting arrest

why do black people act so stupidly when they must know the cops are not going to give up and go away?

the obvious explaination is s black brain disease

can you think of a better reason?

Last edited:
Yes

the lib news media makes a scene whenever a white cops kills a bad criminal who is resisting arrest

why do black people act so stupidly when they must know the cops are not going to give up and go away

the obvious explaination is s black brain disease

can you think of a better reason?
Who do you think this is just black people?

Surely Babbitt knew that the police weren’t going to just let them break through to reach Congress, right?

Who do you think this is just black people?
Liberals and their flaky news media from obama on down try to convince the public that it only happens to black people

then when I mock the left for their schtick you try to broaden the conversation

There is another term for "alternative explanations" and they are called lies. There is nothing rational about them. The FBI told the Capital police of the good possibility of this attack on the Capital. Piglosi knew all about it. Trump offered to have troops there before the day started that was refused. Bottom line is that they wanted this to happen. Look at the video of the police opening up the barricades when the mob wanted to break through. And you expect me to believe there is no possible way the FBI conspired to instigate this attack?
I’m not sure you’re the most rational person, and someone who isn’t rational really can’t judge what is and isn’t rational.

So yeah, we saw one barricade being removed by capitol police. Keep in mind, that was after multiple manned barricades had already been overrun by violent protestors at other areas in the capitol leading to injuries in the police. See the crowd of hundreds behind that fence? See the handful of police supposed to defend it? They could have remained and gotten their asses kicked like the other police.

Or they could have done the RATIONAL thing and fall back to the building where they could better defend points of entry.

So tell me. Is that not a rational explanation for what you saw? If so, what isn’t rational about it?
Our US Constitution gives every citizen the right to a fair and speedy trial. Some of these trespassers have not only been held for over a year, but in solitary confinement as political enemies.
Let’s have a name. Who has been held in solitary confinement for over a year.

Liberals and their flaky news media from obama on down try to convince the public that it only happens to black people

then when I mock the left for their schtick you try to broaden the conversation
You demonstrate your own prejudice.

You demonstrate your own prejudice.
Wrong

i am not predicting something will happen based on your allegation that I am predjuced toward blacks

black criminals resisting arrest are a fact publicized by the anti white news media almost every day

Wrong

i am not predicting something will happen based on your allegation that I am predjuced toward blacks

black criminals resisting arrest are a fact publicized by the anti white news media almost every day
Haha "anti white news media"

It's fascinating just how quickly and effortlessly you people have adopted skinhead talking points from the 80s and 90s.

All it took was one mentally ill, unfit president to take office in 2017.

Haha "anti white news media"

It's fascinating just how quickly and effortlessly you people have adopted skinhead talking points from the 80s and 90s.

All it took was one mentally ill, unfit president to take office in 2017.
The lib snowflakes spilling out of the liberal journalism puppy mills are mostly angry minorities or guilt-ridden whites

Wrong

And you mock and deride them for resisting arrest.

But Babbitt is lionized because, well, she’s not black so she can’t have “black brain disease”.

I’m not sure you’re the most rational person, and someone who isn’t rational really can’t judge what is and isn’t rational.

So yeah, we saw one barricade being removed by capitol police. Keep in mind, that was after multiple manned barricades had already been overrun by violent protestors at other areas in the capitol leading to injuries in the police. See the crowd of hundreds behind that fence? See the handful of police supposed to defend it? They could have remained and gotten their asses kicked like the other police.

Or they could have done the RATIONAL thing and fall back to the building where they could better defend points of entry.

So tell me. Is that not a rational explanation for what you saw? If so, what isn’t rational about it?

Let’s have a name. Who has been held in solitary confinement for over a year.
I saw Trump walk across the street from the White House to a damaged Church and city carrying a Bible to give a message during the summer before the election. That was truth. Remember? That is what I saw. In city after city backed by politicians and radicals and those who seem to not be qualified with power, letting destruction happen. But hey...you won an election and let out a virus and cheated.

I saw Trump walk across the street from the White House to a damaged Church and city carrying a Bible to give a message during the summer before the election. That was truth. Remember? That is what I saw. In city after city backed by politicians and radicals and those who seem to not be qualified with power, letting destruction happen. But hey...you won an election and let out a virus and cheated.
Was this after they tear gassed people protesting legally or has he been to church more than once ?

If only the lady with Trump brain disease had complied with police orders she’d be alive.

No orders were given.

BLM Byrd gunned her down without a word.

The Reich motto of "Shoot first and since she's white, no questions will be asked."

But I guess that only applies to certain people.

Yep, white lives just don't matter.

Was this after they tear gassed people protesting legally or has he been to church more than once ?
Of all the bizarre and inexplicable moments of that presidency, that one was at or near the top.

He just stood there, as if his profound, obvious, devout Christianity ( :laugh: ) would calm the storm and bring us all together, in Christ.

And then his flock believed, and were thankful for, the whole incredibly cynical stunt.

If there had been any doubt about the alternate universe, that moment should have put it to rest.

They might

I recall that AIDS was a homosexual disease till it spilled over into the general population

Which of course it never actually did.

Male homosexuals and IV drug users.

The reason that the powers that be lied about it being in the general population is they figure no one would care about gays and druggies.

Of all the bizarre and inexplicable moments of that presidency, that one was at or near the top.

He just stood there, as if his profound, obvious, devout Christianity ( :laugh: ) would calm the storm and bring us all together, in Christ.

And then his flock believed, and were thankful for, the whole incredibly cynical stunt.

If there had been any doubt about the alternate universe, that moment should have put it to rest.
So now we shouldn't be Christians?

Forum List

Back