Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yo, Can We Say Scumbag? Yes!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Clinton Admits To 'Wrong' Relationship With Lewinsky
President reverses earlier denial; asks the matter be ended
clinton.jpg

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, Aug. 17) -- Breaking seven months of near silence, President Bill Clinton admitted Monday night that he did, in fact, have an inappropriate and "wrong" relationship with ex-White House intern Monica Lewinsky, but insisted he did nothing illegal.(512K wav sound)

"I know that my public comments and my silence about this matter gave a false impression. I misled people, including even my wife," Clinton said, his voice breaking slightly. "I deeply regret that." (320K wav sound)

Clinton's four-minute address to the nation followed an afternoon of closed-door testimony for a federal grand jury looking into how Clinton answered questions about his relationship with Lewinsky in a deposition in the Paula Jones sexual-harassment case last January.

"While legally accurate, I did not volunteer information," Clinton said.

Clinton Admits To Wrong Relationship With Lewinsky - Aug. 17 1998

"GTP"
He even has problems with his wife!
hqdefault (1).jpg

YoYo

Frankly, I don't care about that near as much as I care about his very positive record as president.

But, RWs - always the Party of the Peeping Tom.

YoYo

Frankly, I don't care about that near as much as I care about his very positive record as president.

Yo, Luddly, if only you had a brain to think for yourself? You might pass inspection!!!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg

Bill has a thing for skanks. Flowers wasn't much better and we have yet to see the black woman in Mississippi that pinched out a Slick Willie Jr.

-Geaux

YoYo

Yo, Luddly, if only you had a brain to think for yourself? You might pass inspection!!!

"GTP"View attachment 47679

Well, he does make a good point!
1. Clinton Balanced the budget
2. Clinton funded infrastructure, science, and education at higher levels then today as he done so!
3. Unemployment was lower then today!

You see you're wrong about where the money is going. is it criminal? Fuck yes,,,but the rich and the wall street is sucking this nation dry.

YoYo

"GTP"View attachment 47679

Well, he does make a good point!
1. Clinton Balanced the budget
2. Clinton funded infrastructure, science, and education at higher levels then today as he done so!
3. Unemployment was lower then today!

You see you're wrong about where the money is going. is it criminal? Fuck yes,,,but the rich and the wall street is sucking this nation dry.

Yo, don`t forget the Republicans controlled the House and Senate and made him do those things!

"GTP"

White Trash thread is white trash.

Yo, if only you could!!!

"GTP"
Bills escapades don't compare to your shallow thinking skills.
Own that white trash title son

He doesn't need to own anything you've just accused him of. No one in their right mind would call his standing up for the rights of unborn children to be shallow thinking skills. I believe he has shown himself to be willing to speak out against evil and to speak up for 57 million babies who have been murdered by that satanic cult called, Planned Parenthood (which is a lot more than many people on this board have been willing to do). When can we expect you to speak out against the murder of babies, GrandpaMurked?

White Trash thread is white trash.

Yo, if only you could!!!

"GTP"
Bills escapades don't compare to your shallow thinking skills.
Own that white trash title son

He doesn't need to own anything you've just accused him of. No one in their right mind would call his standing up for the rights of unborn children to be shallow thinking skills. I believe he has shown himself to be willing to speak out against evil and to speak up for 57 million babies who have been murdered by that satanic cult called, Planned Parenthood (which is a lot more than many people on this board have been willing to do). When can we expect you to speak out against the murder of babies, GrandpaMurked?
I believe you missed the point of this thread. Bill Clinton, however we might think of him, is not running for president. And ABSOLUTELY the op is white trash. Uneducated moron

Oh, and Jeremiah, FUCK OFF twit. My positions are plastered all over this board. Just because YOU don't read them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Forum List

Back