🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yo, Can We Say Scumbag? Yes!

White Trash thread is white trash.

Yo, if only you could!!!

"GTP"
Bills escapades don't compare to your shallow thinking skills.
Own that white trash title son

He doesn't need to own anything you've just accused him of. No one in their right mind would call his standing up for the rights of unborn children to be shallow thinking skills. I believe he has shown himself to be willing to speak out against evil and to speak up for 57 million babies who have been murdered by that satanic cult called, Planned Parenthood (which is a lot more than many people on this board have been willing to do). When can we expect you to speak out against the murder of babies, GrandpaMurked?
I believe you missed the point of this thread. Bill Clinton, however we might think of him, is not running for president. And ABSOLUTELY the op is white trash. Uneducated moron

Yo, White Trash? Funny, Mrs, Clinton said the same thing about the Lovely Women Bill Clinton started a WAR against? Maybe you should look in a mirror?

"GTP"

White Trash thread is white trash.

Yo, if only you could!!!

"GTP"
Bills escapades don't compare to your shallow thinking skills.
Own that white trash title son

He doesn't need to own anything you've just accused him of. No one in their right mind would call his standing up for the rights of unborn children to be shallow thinking skills. I believe he has shown himself to be willing to speak out against evil and to speak up for 57 million babies who have been murdered by that satanic cult called, Planned Parenthood (which is a lot more than many people on this board have been willing to do). When can we expect you to speak out against the murder of babies, GrandpaMurked?
I believe you missed the point of this thread. Bill Clinton, however we might think of him, is not running for president. And ABSOLUTELY the op is white trash. Uneducated moron

Yo, White Trash? Funny, Mrs, Clinton said the same thing about the Lovely Women Bill Clinton started a WAR against? Maybe you should look in a mirror?

"GTP"
Im an asshole, no doubt. But YO, BRO, GTP ME.

Idiot

~:gives: ~

I am not liking Hillary right now, but I do respect a woman who will stand up and not let something so horrible ruin her world .
What a horrible thing to have to go through all of that in the public eye.

~

Forum List

Back