Yo Dani...check this out

Distressing.....and out of control.

Calais Locals Document a Town Under Siege

A series of photos and videos posted to Facebook by the residents of Calais over the last 24 hours depicts a town under siege. Parents have been advised to keep their children indoors as migrants roam through playgrounds, while on residential streets police wearing riot gear stalk gangs of migrants.

Calais Locals Document a Town Under Seige

The simple and most common sense solution is....start shooting the bastards. Get the Army to start shooting every one of them. This would be my order like days ago.

F-ck the UN. F-ck Human Rights Groups.

They seem to have problems assimilating. Perhaps they should go back to their shit holes and leave civilized people alone

I know it's off-topic, but the crazier of the Leftists have now decided to attempt to gang-up on me in several other threads, I am holding my own pretty well against them.

Nothing worse than a gaggle of Liberals ganging up on you. My advice is to rip their heads off and chit down their throats

Maybe they want me to leave....perhaps I should, I ask myself, do I need this?

Nah, I looked, you have one of the dimmer dim bulbs hounding you, she never contributes anything but middle school insults. Quite a moron and I suspect she leads a sad life

we need to do one of these videos about America. I thing I'll call my buddy Donald...

> Ni Lampedusa, ni Bruxelles, être Européen ! - YouTube

maybe you want call wrong man
we have same problem in iran too. for example you have mexico border.we have afghanistan and pakistan border.
i understand trump fans too.
but i have question.can he .......... ?

Are you now in Europa? The OP title suggests you are?
Dani is in Iran....I'm in Texas. My brother in law....who sent that link... is in Greece.

Texas is the best place of the three. Texas has good men ;)
i like houston rocket.(harden+howard)

we need to do one of these videos about America. I thing I'll call my buddy Donald...

we have same problem in iran too. for example you have mexico border.we have afghanistan and pakistan border.

Dani is in Iran....I'm in Texas. My brother in law....who sent that link... is in Greece.

My husband is from Dallas

A series of photos and videos posted to Facebook by the residents of Calais over the last 24 hours depicts a town under siege. Parents have been advised to keep their children indoors as migrants roam through playgrounds, while on residential streets police wearing riot gear stalk gangs of migrants.

The simple and most common sense solution is....start shooting the bastards. Get the Army to start shooting every one of them. This would be my order like days ago.

They seem to have problems assimilating. Perhaps they should go back to their shit holes and leave civilized people alone

I know it's off-topic, but the crazier of the Leftists have now decided to attempt to gang-up on me in several other threads, I am holding my own pretty well against them.

Nothing worse than a gaggle of Liberals ganging up on you. My advice is to rip their heads off and chit down their throats

Maybe they want me to leave....perhaps I should, I ask myself, do I need this?
Don't leave if you enjoy the arguing. Don't take it too seriously...just a bunch of people trying to express their opinion. Debating is a waste of time. Just say what you want to say and keep going.

Spurs rule.

My husband is from Dallas
dallas mavericks 104
houston rocket 115
tonight
so please tell to your husband.dani67 won

:badgrin::badgrin:

Spurs rule.

i hate your coach.i want kill him :badgrin:

Spurs rule.

Great coach...solid mature team...Kuwai Leonard...number one...play Golden State tomorrow night.

Spurs rule.

Great coach...solid mature team...Kuwai Leonard...number one...play Golden State tomorrow night.

you want bet?
if golden state win.you must learn me english(idiom)
ok?

Spurs rule.

you want bet?
ok?
Ok...if I win you send me a supply of Katyushas for my liberal friends....

Spurs rule.

you want bet?
ok?
I teach. You learn. That's your first lesson.

At this point, we should just shoot them, also the hordes still arriving on Greek Islands, 31,000 and counting since beginning of this month, shoot those also....and any spotted coming in boats, shoot them as well, in the boats, in the water.

This hardcore approach might make them think about coming to our Continent....if they know if they attempt it, they risk being shot immediately, they might stay in their 7th Century crapheaps.
12552714_1022600577783053_1433105016318513140_n.jpg

We all have the same question...can he fix the border. No one else has been able to...might as well give him a chance. The liberals will not even try.
i know.you had liberal.you had bush.even bush couldnt stop 9/11 or fix mexican problem
with trump you dont lose anything.its like bet without losing money.
but are you sure.? you cant see reaction of world?
people are talking in britania parliman about ban trump?
all arab nation are angry now because of trump speech.
even most gop member dont like trump.gop are in bussiness with arabs .
i see chaos.i see unstable situation

Wrong as they talked and went against the wishes of the minority, upset all the muslims and looney left when they did. The people are now demanding action against muslim immigration and immigrants already here. Watch this space and you will see muslims being evicted for all crimes and not allowed back into the country. Europe is on the point of blowing up and civil war breaking out, and this will mean many thousands of muslim deaths, and a rush to escape back to Syria. All of the civilised world is angry over the muslims barbaric actions and will do anything to repel the invaders.

Spurs rule.

you want bet?
ok?
I teach. You learn. That's your first lesson.

You are too brainwashed to teach anyone anything, and you would not get into Europe with your poor grasp of English

Forum List

Back