You all were warned that O'care would drive up prices and cost jobs yet now u whine?

During Reagan I saw many businesses fold, many new one opened, nothing new.
Yeah, not like this. They didn't tell you they were closing because they couldn't get enough workers to cross picket lines, and they couldn't afford to foot the insurance fees.

Calm-down, there, Witchey-Woman.

Dear Secretary Sebelius:

Please accept this letter as official notification to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that Wisconsin will not build a state-based health insurance exchange and will defer to the federal government’s insurance exchange.

Sincerely,

Scott Walker

Governor of Wisconsin

:eusa_whistle:

543.gif

Last edited:
Fine, raise prices accordingly ONLY IF YOU HAVE TO. But don't make up bullshit reasons to do so or to unfairly fire workers.

The point is to make health care easier for the working class.

You've said you own a small business. It that's true, you KNOW that you will NOT be paying more for your employee's health care and, IN FACT, its likely you'll make a bit of a profit.

Why are you continuing to repeat this lie?

I see the short bus wouldn't even stop for you....

Gramps dodges posting about FACTS that he SHOULD be aware of. Gee, what a big surprise.

You have consistently said things that indicate you do not own a business and in fact, know very little about the running of a small business.

This is just one more example of that apparent ignorance.

I haven't dodged anything. I posted my opinion as did you. You remain a hack troll nonetheless.

Unfortunately, what it does is shut down all production so the working class can't work, and suddenly becomes the welfare class.

I see the short bus wouldn't even stop for you....

Gramps dodges posting about FACTS that he SHOULD be aware of. Gee, what a big surprise.

You have consistently said things that indicate you do not own a business and in fact, know very little about the running of a small business.

I haven't dodged anything. I posted my opinion as did you. You remain a hack troll nonetheless.

Your op was chocked full of FACTUAL LIES.

Your posts are full of FACTUAL LIES.

You know absolutely nothing about how this issue impacts business. THAT is why you have nothing to post except lame ass "opinions".

And, you know it.

Your op was chocked full of FACTUAL LIES.

Your posts are full of FACTUAL LIES.

You know absolutely nothing about how this issue impacts business. THAT is why you have nothing to post except lame ass "opinions".

And, you know it.
I posted this once you ignored it. Being delusional is no reason to say someone lied

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Do I have to pay more based on the health status of my group?
Most states, but not all, limit how much premiums can vary due to employees’ health status and other factors. Even within these limits, premiums can be significantly higher if someone in a small employer plan has a serious health condition.
Small Business | HealthCare.gov

Commiecare is going to add 40 million people, cover all pre existings, cover grown ups still on their parents policies and cover every invented need like contraception......

No....it's still called.....

....Romneycare .

"On April 12, 2006, Romney signed legislation that mandates that nearly all Massachusetts residents buy or obtain health insurance coverage or face a penalty (up to approximately $2000 for 2008 or equal to half of the lowest cost premium offered) in the form of an additional income tax assessment. The bill established a regulatory authority called the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority to implement the law and establish insurance standards. For residents below certain income thresholds and without adequate employer insurance, state subsidies were established, by using funds previously designated to compensate for the health costs of the uninsured."

Forum List

Back