You are who you surround yourself with.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The old axiom in titling this thread is very apropos when reviewing what has happened in the last 2 years of the Trump catastrophe.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

So, would any of Trump's sycophants on here openly admit that Trump is a damn liar himself......or are they willing to shrug and simply say since the GDP is currently higher, nothing else matters???

The old axiom in titling this thread is very apropos when reviewing what has happened in the last 2 years of the Trump catastrophe.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

So, would any of Trump's sycophants on here openly admit that Trump is a damn liar himself......or are they willing to shrug and simply say since the GDP is currently higher, nothing else matters???

Most would admit Trump is a liar.

but, why just bring up Trump?

Obama lied
Bush lied
Clinton lied
Bush lied
Reagan lied

SOP for politicians, and those that associate with them.

:bigboy:

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

Well Nat it seem you are correct Trump is a liar and according to your daily threads about Trump he must be the first person to have ever lied in the history of humanity...

His lies are so bad that they Started the Spanish \American war, Vietnam War and the Iraq war that removed Saddam...

Also it caused great and wonderful men like Bill Clinton to say he never had sexual relations with Monica or how Obama made the mistake about how you could keep your doctor...

So thank you Nat for showing us Trump caused all the lies in the history of humanity...

If you want to conceive of a valid argument, try another way to put it. The goons didn't just lie - which would be bad enough - but they lied consistently about the same matter (Russia) and to federal prosecutors, thus obstructing the course of justice and undermining the rule of law. It's the criminality that sets Trump's goon squad - and Trump - apart from those who merely spin reality to their political advantage.

Also, it would help ...

You are who you surround yourselg with.....​

... if you distinguished yourself somewhat more from the semi-literate goofs infesting this place.

I count myself fortunate I do not surround myself with the Nats of the world.

In fact, I do not surround myself with fundamentalists of any stripe.

I prefer thinking individuals rather than warrior drones.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the most honest and truthful president the country has had since George Washington. .... :thup:

No... Just no... I really mean no...

Honesty and Trump have never met and his truth is usually mixed in with a good amount of lies and distortions that even to contortionist would be amazed by...

So no and I mean no!

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

Obama lied
Bush lied
Clinton lied
Bush lied
Reagan lied

trump lying about Kushner's security clearance ,that he had nothing to do with it, is the latest lie Who did OK the clearance?? and yes Presidents misspeak ,,but NONE like the vile pos CURRENTLY in office has

Our beloved Pres.Trump is one of the most forthright and boldly pro American presidents to ever occupy the White House.

He reminds me of iconic presidents like Andrew Jackson and Teddy Roosevelt, who were fearless leaders that never backed down from a fight.

We are truly a blessed nation to have Pres.Trump as our ruler. ... :thup:

I count myself fortunate I do not surround myself with the Nats of the world.

In fact, I do not surround myself with fundamentalists of any stripe.

I prefer thinking individuals rather than warrior drones.
then you certainly can't be a republican supporter

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

Obama lied
Bush lied
Clinton lied
Bush lied
Reagan lied

trump lying about Kushner's security clearance ,that he had nothing to do with it, is the latest lie Who did OK the clearance?? and yes Presidents misspeak ,,but NONE like the vile pos CURRENTLY in office has

no one is as bad as Trump...

:boo_hoo14:

I am an independent. I view various issues according to the actual issues involved rather than just soldiering for my team.

You might consider trying that some time rather than just being a partisan hack.

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

So why didn't you just quote the Bible verse, "wisdom is justified by her children?"

I am an independent. I view various issues according to the actual issues involved rather than just soldiering for my team.

You might consider trying that some time rather than just being a partisan hack.
dog you have me wrong Just because I hate the vile schmuck in office doesn't mean I'm against all he's doing. I like getting tough on China and I don't need an influx of illegals either. Just think there are better ways

Well, it was to be expected......Trump cult members.......once faced with the reality that not even their blindness could refute.........revert to the old, "......well, every president lies....must answer this simple question:

Just how many of other presidents' staff (since the republican Nixon) have wound up being indicted and facing prison time for their lies???

(AND, thank you, mod for fixing my typo since morons will skirt the intent of the thread and zero in on my fat fingers.)

Kushner lies
Cohen lies
Ivanka lies
Don Jr. lies
Manafort lies
Flynn lies
Papadapolous lies
Gates lies
erc., etc., etc....

You lie.

Forum List

Back