You Bring Threats Upon Yourself, Sweetheart

Yeah Billy the scum had nothing to do with it? Has no history of bringing on violence?
every culture
every race
every gender
every one of us in some fashion

has a history of violence in some fashion. again you cherry pick to feed your anger.
I believe Omar is as American as anyone here and it galls me to see nitwits tear apart every word looking for some advantage....It's not like trump isn't 10x as bad
yet you do that to trump out of hate, yet you get mad at people who hate people you don't happen to hate and bitch at them for more or less doing the very same thing you do on an hourly basis.

ironic
as
fuck
Trump is the leader of the greatest nation in the world This mealy mouthed SOB deserves all the slings and arrows thrust at him A liar a bully a pervert and you support him

Everybody gets death threats for everything these days.
They are now meaningless occurrences that have been redefined as job hazards for politicians.
Once again the left attempts to climb to a moral high ground that does not exist.

JO
some actually get shot at, how about Steve Scalise? she didn't care, no dem actually cared, they put on that great big, oh we're all friends at heart. yeah right here.

jc you can't admit it but trump is a naturally born bully using his money his lawyers to walk over people and also his band of dotards

jc you can't admit it but trump is a naturally born bully using his money his lawyers to walk over people and also his band of dotards
I don't doubt in his business dealings he walked on many a folk, for business sake. That happens all the time. I'm in communications, and dude, it is truly nasty. We have competition flood a market to drive products to discontinued. you should look into how business actually works. you're not bright are you?

Me, I expect him to walk all over people and why I voted for him. It was for that tenacity I did. Clean the swamp. what else does that mean if not to get people out. hmmmm:dunno:

BTW, I tell my kids and grandkids to get lawyers involved and let those sleazy folks fight your battles, that's an intelligent move.

I don't doubt in his business dealings he walked on many a folk, for business sake. That happens all the time. I'm in communications, and dude, it is truly nasty. We have competition flood a market to drive products to discontinued. you should look into how business actually works. you're not bright are you?

Me, I expect him to walk all over people and why I voted for him. It was for that tenacity I did. Clean the swamp. what else does that mean if not to get people out. hmmmm:dunno:

BTW, I tell my kids and grandkids to get lawyers involved and let those sleazy folks fight your battles, that's an intelligent move.
but jc he did as you wished ,,cleaned the swamp out ........and brought them to the WH

but jc he did as you wished ,,cleaned the swamp out ........and brought them to the WH
like?

like?
JC please stop yanking my ..........

like?
I'll get in trouble from the mods answering this post.

Muslim filth are too arrogant (per their supremacist ideology) and too massively cousin inbred for their shit-for-brains to realize there are BILLIONS of people throughout this planet who hate Pisslam so much, they want that entire hate-ideology exterminated into history's distant taillights. It says a lot about Pisslam's abhorrent behavior that billions of people from all different countries/cultures/religions want that evil purged from this world.

like?
I'll get in trouble from the mods answering this post.
LOL LOL Oh go on don't let the big hairy mod scare you The truth is he has ALWAYS known people of lessor character All that were indicted all that stand up and lie for him all that fear him and kiss his dirty ass

Forum List

Back