You Bring Threats Upon Yourself, Sweetheart

Ilhan Omar needs removed from Congress through legal channels.

Her religion and associations directly conflict with her upholding the Oath of Office.

She can be removed by law enforcement or Congress.

Why? She was elected by her constituents.

That her constituents have been made voting citizens does not mean they will vote in favor of America.

"In favor of America" is a very subjective phrase, to be determined by each individual who votes.
not even sure it's a requirement in voting either. you vote how you want, that's our system. don't like it, change it.

Indeed, vote how you like. Vote for a candidate sympathetic to those terror orgs sworn to destroy America if you like, but don't expect a Coke and a smile in return.
never said that would be the expectation - but not sure how how "not voting in favor of america" can be broken down into something anyone else would agree with.

it's painful to read due to its hate?

Tell us where it hurts....

Do you need an anatomically correct doll?? :)
I didn't read it. why would I, someone wrote it was painful to read.

You asked him what his point was, I told you. That doesn't imply I read it, I merely answered your question as to the point.

Why? She was elected by her constituents.

That her constituents have been made voting citizens does not mean they will vote in favor of America.

"In favor of America" is a very subjective phrase, to be determined by each individual who votes.
not even sure it's a requirement in voting either. you vote how you want, that's our system. don't like it, change it.

Indeed, vote how you like. Vote for a candidate sympathetic to those terror orgs sworn to destroy America if you like, but don't expect a Coke and a smile in return.
never said that would be the expectation - but not sure how how "not voting in favor of america" can be broken down into something anyone else would agree with.

A cursory knowledge of American history would easily clarify it.

And there we have it....it's the fault of those law-abiding citizens if someone threatens them....just like abused women bring it upon themselves when their husbands beat them, right?

That happens a lot inside your sphere??

And there we have it....it's the fault of those law-abiding citizens if someone threatens them....just like abused women bring it upon themselves when their husbands beat them, right?

If someone spits on me, I'll coldcock them on the spot.

Omar spits on 911 specifically, and America generally. She herself conjures the reaction.

who's version?

nothing is ever that simple anymore.

no, just her fault for her own comments. again, correlation is not causation. her comments are her comments. Right?
why do you defend her comments?
why therefore, isn't she accountable for her comments?
why do you think she needs protection?
perhaps if she wasn't an antijew, antiamerica hag, then she wouldn't have drawn all of the attention.
I'm just saying what the facts are. why do you deny them?

Omar slapped the nation, only fair she gets slapped back.

and, the only time I have EVER hit a woman, was in self defense.

who's version?

Not Zim's.

Ilhan Omar needs removed from Congress through legal channels.

Her religion and associations directly conflict with her upholding the Oath of Office.

She can be removed by law enforcement or Congress.
So much for the Constitution, eh?

Constitution you say, Bodey-Odey-O?

Article IV, Section IV

Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;
and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

If they're not protecting the states against invasion, they're not upholding the Constitution.

There are penalties for this, unfortunately not as severe as I would like them to be, but it is what it is. The penalty is removal from office and/or a fine/and or up to 366 days in Federal prison.

"
Whoever violates the provision of section 7311 of title 5 that an individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia if he--

(1)  advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(2)  is a member of an organization that he knows advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;

(3)  participates in a strike, or asserts the right to strike, against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;  or

(4)  is a member of an organization of employees of the Government of the United States or of individuals employed by the government of the District of Columbia that he knows asserts the right to strike against the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia;

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year and a day, or both."

18 U.S.C. § 1918 - U.S. Code Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1918 | FindLaw

This also applies to Muslims and leftists in Congress. They are affiliated with an organization that advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.

^The underlined is why she should be removed from office.

Legally, people like her and sanctuary city mayors and all traitors can be removed from office.

Last edited:
0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Yeah Billy the scum had nothing to do with it? Has no history of bringing on violence?
every culture
every race
every gender
every one of us in some fashion

has a history of violence in some fashion. again you cherry pick to feed your anger.
I believe Omar is as American as anyone here and it galls me to see nitwits tear apart every word looking for some advantage....It's not like trump isn't 10x as bad

Yeah Billy the scum had nothing to do with it? Has no history of bringing on violence?
every culture
every race
every gender
every one of us in some fashion

has a history of violence in some fashion. again you cherry pick to feed your anger.
I believe Omar is as American as anyone here and it galls me to see nitwits tear apart every word looking for some advantage....It's not like trump isn't 10x as bad
yet you do that to trump out of hate, yet you get mad at people who hate people you don't happen to hate and bitch at them for more or less doing the very same thing you do on an hourly basis.

ironic
as
fuck

Forum List

Back