You Came Into This World With Nothing

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
And when you leave this world nothing will go with you. So what you accumulate in this world means nothing. But whatever you do in this world be it good or bad it will be remembered. Just saying.

And when you leave this world nothing will go with you. So what you accumulate in this world means nothing. But whatever you do in this world be it good or bad it will be remembered. Just saying.

What evidence do you have that I will not take anything with me when I leave this world for the afterlife?

Many cultures at one time believed you could take things with you after your death, so how do we know they were wrong?

Wrong. Visit any cemetery or look at the names etched into buildings. Look around. Ask people nearby if they know who those names represent and what they did or didn't do?

Life is meaningless. Enjoy the experience of living. Forget what comes after, because it is nonsense. After? After what?

What evidence do you have that I will not take anything with me when I leave this world for the afterlife?

Many cultures at one time believed you could take things with you after your death, so how do we know they were wrong?
People believe many things that are bullshit. We do know we've NEVER seen anyone take anything with them. There is no after life unless you can prove there is one.

Wrong. Visit any cemetery or look at the names etched into buildings. Look around. Ask people nearby if they know who those names represent and what they did or didn't do?

Life is meaningless. Enjoy the experience of living. Forget what comes after, because it is nonsense. After? After what?
But someone new them.

But someone new them.
briefly remembered, and long time forgotten

life is meaningless and cruel. More reason to make the best of the here and now

People believe many things that are bullshit. We do know we've NEVER seen anyone take anything with them. There is no after life unless you can prove there is one.
I never said there was no afterlife.

Sad, just sad and let me write the pathetic part about you.

They may have thought they were taking it with them but it didn't go

No, Dante did. There is no after life. If there is, prove it

How would people act if they knew for sure there was an afterlife. God gave you the choice to believe.

How would people act if they knew for sure there was an afterlife. God gave you the choice to believe.
You have yet to prove that the realm of a human construct, that the human God is real..

Where do you EVP's come from?

Forum List

Back