🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You can be part of declaring left-wing ANTIFA a terrorist organization

You too can do your patriotic duty to sign this petition to Donald Trump to have America-hating, communist, Soros-funded hate organization ANTIFA declared a terrorist organization. These left-wing assholes are a far greater threat to America than even the most radical of Islam can impose upon America.

President of the United States: Declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization
^ pussy
Is that the American usage or PC usage?

You too can do your patriotic duty to sign this petition to Donald Trump to have America-hating, communist, Soros-funded hate organization ANTIFA declared a terrorist organization. These left-wing assholes are a far greater threat to America than even the most radical of Islam can impose upon America.

^ pussy
Pretty sure calling someone a pussy is universal

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you guys think this will accomplish something.

I'm not quite sure what, though.

^ pussy
It used to be, there is now a certain portion of folk that think it is misogynistic

^ pussy
It used to be, there is now a certain portion of folk that think it is misogynistic
Doesn't change that Locke1121 is a pussy

^ pussy
Doesn't change that Locke1121 is a pussy
I adhere to the American usage so I don't find that misogynistic at all

George Soros is more dangerous than bin Laden ever was.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you guys think this will accomplish something.

I'm not quite sure what, though.

Oh, do you think people are supposed to take to the street and get violent when they want something? Or tweet death threats?

What does having a tantrum and rioting accomplish? I mean, besides destroying property and injuring people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back