You Can Pray The Gay Away...But You Better Cook Them A Cake !

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
So this kiss the LGBTQ...stuff is getting a little tiresome. So what the hell is happening to humanity. Is this just a bunch of left winger college idiots who are brainwashed by the Satanic misfits of society. Or is the far right witch hunters making a big deal out of nothin'? It used to be no Shirt No Shoes No Service.
no-shirt-no-shoes-no-service-printable-sign.gif

Should this sign be altered or lengthened?

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Transexuals (or transgendered)
No Queers

NO SERVICE

And should there be signs for
No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?

So this kiss the LGBTQ...stuff is getting a little tiresome. So what the hell is happening to humanity. Is this just a bunch of left winger college idiots who are brainwashed by the Satanic misfits of society. Or is the far right witch hunters making a big deal out of nothin'? It used to be no Shirt No Shoes No Service.

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Queers

NO SERVICE

No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?

Better idea:

You don't want to service someone so be it, and more business for me.

If you object to baking a cake for lesbians and gays then I will bake it for them because money is money and I am not living with them, and do not care what they do with the damn cake.

Simple as that and no your religious rights do not trump my right to sell to the Homosexual community...

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Queers

NO SERVICE

No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?
It all depends on what you're selling...if your food is good I can feign a lisp until the check is paid.

To me, at the end of the day, a cake is just a cake, so would I make one? Yes, but if the buyer wants that cake to have a certain meaning to it, they will have to give the cake that certain meaning themselves. After all, once they buy it, they are free to do whatever they want to with it because it then becomes their property anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have a question. Do we really owe the rest of this planet an explanation of what we intend to do with anything that we choose to buy? I mean why are people so quick to tell others what they plan to do with the stuff that they buy when it isn't really anyone else's business in the first place? Maybe if people learned to keep certain things to themselves more, there wouldn't be as many problems with other people.

Last edited:

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Queers

NO SERVICE

No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?
The T stands for transvestites who are really men wearing dresses and the Q are queers who are people who call themselves liberals.

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Queers

NO SERVICE

No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?

Better idea:

If you object to baking a cake for lesbians and gays then I will bake it for them because money is money and I am not living with them, and do not care what they do with the damn cake.

Simple as that and no your religious rights do not trump my right to sell to the Homosexual community...
That's the way the matter should be handled. I hope you become the Trump of the baking cakes for gays industry.

To me, at the end of the day, a cake is just a cake, so would I make one? Yes, but if the buyer wants that cake to have a certain meaning to it, they will have to give the cake that certain meaning themselves. After all, once they buy it, they are free to do whatever they want to with it because it then becomes their property anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have a question. Do we really owe the rest of this planet an explanation of what we intend to do with anything that we choose to buy? I mean why are people so quick to tell others what they plan to do with the stuff that they buy when it isn't really anyone else's business in the first place? Maybe if people learned to keep certain things to themselves more, there wouldn't be as many problems with other people.

Unless someone at the store ( clerk, manager, or patron of the store ) ask I never tell anyone what I am using my ingredients for.

So I agree with you and people should be less talkative about their private lives because all it does invite problems most of the time...

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think the homosexual men wanted two men holding hands on the top of the wedding cake.

Here's why I lost all sympathy for gays (and I never cared about their physical sex in the slightest), I can't take their EXTREME HYPOCRISY any longer. Most gays & liberals will scream bloody murder at the slightest hint of Christian homophobia......then constantly praise and DEFEND the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay-slaughtering homosexual bloodbath in history, Islam! I've never seen a gay or straight liberal go after Pisslam with the fervor that they go after a non-violent target, like the Mormon prop. 8. So they're cowards as well. If a person condemns one religion for marginalizing gays, yet praises another religion which KILLS gays, the technical term for that is called being BREATHTAKINGLY full of shit!

Used to be I didn't give much thought to gays,let them be miserable in their existence but since they've started trying to force it on everyone I find them annoying and repulsive

Better idea: You don't want to service someone so be it, and more business for me.If you object to baking a cake for lesbians and gays then I will bake it for them because money is money and I am not living with them, and do not care what they do with the damn cake. Simple as that and no your religious rights do not trump my right to sell to the Homosexual community...
Yup, couldn't agree more. If I'm another baker, goodie, more business for me.

Unfortunately, there are also people who will do more than tell a baker to piss off and give their business to you - they'll also see to it that the baker is punished.

They don't have to do that, they choose to do it.

Better idea: You don't want to service someone so be it, and more business for me.If you object to baking a cake for lesbians and gays then I will bake it for them because money is money and I am not living with them, and do not care what they do with the damn cake. Simple as that and no your religious rights do not trump my right to sell to the Homosexual community...
Yup, couldn't agree more. If I'm another baker, goodie, more business for me.

Unfortunately, there are also people who will do more than tell a baker to piss off and give their business to you - they'll also see to it that the baker is punished.

They don't have to do that, they choose to do it.

True, and after long thought I find that course of action to be incorrect. if a baker does not want to bake a cake for you then just go to another one, and there are those like me that will be fine with baking the cake because it is business and nothing more to me but don't be vindictive and ruin the baker business...

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Queers

NO SERVICE

No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?

Welcome to 2016.

Since 1965 it has been illegal for a business to discriminate against someone based upon race, national origin, religion or gender.

Since 1965 it has been illegal for a business to put a sign saying "No Christians"

Now in a few states it is also illegal for a business to say "No straights" or "no homosexuals"

Same kind of law- just different clientele.

For 50 years.

Here's why I lost all sympathy for gays (and I never cared about their physical sex in the slightest), I can't take their EXTREME HYPOCRISY any longer. Most gays & liberals will scream bloody murder at the slightest hint of Christian homophobia......then constantly praise and DEFEND the most gay-public-executing, gay-torturing, gay-slaughtering homosexual bloodbath in history, Islam! I've never seen a gay or straight liberal go after Pisslam with the fervor that they go after a non-violent target, like the Mormon prop. 8. So they're cowards as well. If a person condemns one religion for marginalizing gays, yet praises another religion which KILLS gays, the technical term for that is called being BREATHTAKINGLY full of shit!

And those gays are- who?

In general the American gay community has condemned any country that has anti-gay laws based upon religion- such as Saudi Arabia and Nigeria.

Where I find the extreme hypocrisy is from those whiny Christians who complain about being repressed because they have to comply with the same laws that they have protected them for 50 years.

For 200 years, Christians in Americans attacked homosexuals- passing laws to put them in prison and to get them fired from jobs.

Now that in a few states gays are protected by the same public accommodation laws as Christians- some Christians now claim that they are victims.

Now that is hypocrisy.

No Lesbians
No Gays
No Bisexuals
No Queers

NO SERVICE

No Straights
No Christians
No Bigots
No Service ???

What's next?

Better idea:

Nobody wants to prevent you from serving the fags.

Bake their cake and make the experience so miserable and painful that they voluntarily cancel the order.

Problem solved.

Name those liberals who defend what mooslims do to gays. Name them. I hate what happens when fundamentalists crazies of all religions get control. Foisting their craziness on us with religion as an excuse for their evil.

It's a lie that you tell yourselves all the time that we "SUPPORT" the hatefulness of Moooslims.

Forum List

Back