You can't fight terrorism by changing your profile pic

we live in a world where idiots convince themselves meaningless gestures like posting a fucking hash tag or wearing a stupid ribbon is actually doing something

Is a hashtag any less helpful than wearing a silly flag pin on your lapel?
I don't do that either
Yet Fox pundits have been known to devote large sections of shows to just that subject. They seemd to be upset when a liberal wasn't wearing one.

Boss please repeat your last post verbatim (it seems to have disappeared)on this thread. I want to make sure I understand you correctly: that you hope a woman gets raped.

Posting it twice...will erase all doubt that you are, simply put, a piece of shit.

Not "a" woman. He wants your daughter and my daughter to be violently raped by terrorists. Then he can say that he told you so.

I screenshotted the post. Wanna see it?

Boss please repeat your last post verbatim (it seems to have disappeared)on this thread. I want to make sure I understand you correctly: that you hope a woman gets raped.

Posting it twice...will erase all doubt that you are, simply put, a piece of shit.

Not "a" woman. He wants your daughter and my daughter to be violently raped by terrorists. Then he can say that he old you so.

With the lack of condemnation from the other conservatives in this thread I can only deduct that they agree with Boss.

Not "a" woman. He wants your daughter and my daughter to be violently raped by terrorists. Then he can say that he old you so.

With the lack of condemnation from the other conservatives in this thread I can only deduct that they agree with Boss.

They do, obviously.

Not "a" woman. He wants your daughter and my daughter to be violently raped by terrorists. Then he can say that he told you so.

No, thanks. I want Boss to repeat the desire that a woman gets raped.

we live in a world where idiots convince themselves meaningless gestures like posting a fucking hash tag or wearing a stupid ribbon is actually doing something

I don't do that either
Yet Fox pundits have been known to devote large sections of shows to just that subject. They seemd to be upset when a liberal wasn't wearing one.
IDGAF about fox news

You'll see it happening all over Facebook, people using the latest app to overlay the French flag on their profile pics as a show of unity and support for Paris. No offense to those who participated but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

You see, 14 years ago, we were attacked by the same radical element. Our response was the same call for unity and we banded together to go after these people.. then, after a few months, some of us decided we were going too far, doing too much. A growing number were no longer unified and didn't want to fight... thought it was a terrible mistake and we should leave it alone. They pushed and protested, destroyed an American president and his foreign policy. Then, they elected a president who, if he's not a Muslim, is the closest you'll ever see to one as president, even has a Muslim name. Their take being, this man was going to "talk to them and reason with them" and eventually, we could all live in peace again. Well that has simply failed to transpire.

So now, we wait for something bad to happen and people to die so that we can change our profile pics. No troops on the ground... heaven forbid we do something like that! No military response... that's crazy talk... Let's just keep ignoring radical Islam, refusing to even utter the words, and pretend that we can solve this problem with a Facebook app. Let's keep on electing radical anti-military idiots who think we can appease, negotiate and talk our way into a diplomatic solution with these people. And if all that fails, we simply update our profile status.

Fine, as soon as you, your son, and/or your daughter sign up to be on the front lines, I'll start a petition to send you over there to fight.

Deal?

If they would 1) allow me to go fight and 2) let me fight when I got there... I would be more than glad to and my daughters would as well (I don't have sons). However, I don't want to risk my life or my daughter's lives on some polarized political clusterfuck we have no intention of winning. So before you start your petition, let's first get you committed to the resolve of actually fighting instead of retreating and surrendering. When you can get on board with that, we'll talk about me going to fight or my daughters going.
I agree since progressives started taking over government. We haven't won a war.

Who is the woman? You never know you know....

-Geaux

I agree since progressives started taking over government. We haven't won a war.

They don't even know how to fight a war unless it's a political war where they can hide behind their keyboard, lying and denigrating others. Even then, they have to run whine to moderators when someone gives them a taste of their own medicine. They get their panties all in a bunch over a football coach leading a prayer with his players but are the first to rush out there and defend the scum religion of Islam in the wake of barbarism. Why? Because "the right" doesn't like Islam, therefore, they must LOVE them! They are literally too stupid to survive.

I don't do that either
IDGAF about fox news

Odd, because you quote them so often.

They don't even know how to fight a war unless it's a political war where they can hide behind their keyboard, lying and denigrating others. Even then, they have to run whine to moderators when someone gives them a taste of their own medicine. They get their panties all in a bunch over a football coach leading a prayer with his players but are the first to rush out there and defend the scum religion of Islam in the wake of barbarism. Why? Because "the right" doesn't like Islam, therefore, they must LOVE them! They are literally too stupid to survive.

For the record, I didn't say word one to any moderator about your hoping a woman gets raped. I want to preserve it for all time as a reminder of what type of vermin the right wing are.

Forum List

Back