You can't fight terrorism by changing your profile pic

Except if you're calling for boots on the ground, to have yours be the first pair to hit the earth.

I'm not calling for ANYTHING. I don't even want to change my profile pic. As far as I'm concerned you can let radical Islam take the damn country over. I don't fucking care anymore!

Actions speak louder than words. You're still here...posting on an obscure message board..
And that's where I plan to stay until they've sawed your stupid little head off. Again... I have NO intention of risking my life for YOU.
So " You can't fight terrorism by changing your profile pic" but you can by posting on a message board? Interesting.

I'll protect my own and let you take care of yourself.
Yawn...whatever loser.

Don't ever ask me to "join in unity" with you for anything again.
I never asked you for anything. Except if you're calling for boots on the ground, to have yours be the first pair to hit the earth. And then you have done nothing except make excuses for why your bitch ass can't be expected to put your skin in the game.

You're a backstabbing bitch who has no intention of fighting anything except the political right.

Well, that makes no sense...since I'm about as politically to the right as Obama is. But then again common sense has never been your strong suit.

Fuck you and go to hell, traitor.

Your surrender is noted and oh, so sweet.

I've not surrendered ANYTHING, stupid bitch.
Shut up and go away... you're attracting shit flies.

No. I want those who think we should spill American blood and treasure in unwinnable wars to be the ones who are spilling the blood.

And I want to watch radical Islam inflict so much pain and suffering on you that you BEG me to help you fight them. I want you to SEE blood spilled for real. I want it to be blood of someone you love and cherish and I want it to be right before your shocked eyes. I want it to be brutal and barbaric to the point that you can't believe something so evil could happen. I want it to hurt you deeply and profoundly. And when you become humbled and plead with me to do something, I will grin and shoot you the bird as I tell you it's an "unwinnable war" and you just need to shut up and die like an Infidel is meant to do.

Spoken like a true "patriot" who thinks posting on a message board is doing something.

Beg you to fight? Yeah...it would be like begging a broom stick to bear fruit; it's incapable and you're scared out of your skin.

Except if you're calling for boots on the ground, to have yours be the first pair to hit the earth.

I'm not calling for ANYTHING. I don't even want to change my profile pic. As far as I'm concerned you can let radical Islam take the damn country over. I don't fucking care anymore!

We knew you didn't give a shit about the nation....it's nice to hear you admit it. It would be nicer still if other right wing nut jobs would admit it as well.

If they would 1) allow me to go fight and 2) let me fight when I got there... I would be more than glad to and my daughters would as well (I don't have sons). However, I don't want to risk my life or my daughter's lives on some polarized political clusterfuck we have no intention of winning.
Sounds like you're making excuses. How convenient. So I guess you'll do something that is worthwhile like continuing to post on an obscure message board. Just not changing your avatar...that would be frivilous.

And....let's not forget.....he's ready......now.....to send someone else's kids to the ME. For them.....no conditions apply. Standard nutbag shit.

Yeah, it's always easy to send someone else's kids into the meat grinder. The moment you suggest to someone who supports military action that they or their kids go, you usually get a whole host of excuses. We just saw exhibit A.

I don't see any excuses, bitch. Why you want to lie like that? Everybody can read the posts. I am more than happy to go and my kids will go too... IF WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT TO WIN! If not--- FUCK YOU!
Actions speak louder than words. You're still here...posting on an obscure message board instead of doing what you consider to be your duty. All of your profanity can't erase your cowardice.

What YOU want is to get all emotional and send me and my kid over there to fight, then get cold feet because it's not politically popular and leave us to fend for ourselves. You want to play politics instead of joining together to fight the enemy... which is why I refuse to join your little social media campaign to appease your silly consciences. This happened as a result of YOUR idiocy... I lay the blame at YOUR feet. The people who are dead in Paris are dead because of Liberal idiots like YOU.

Ha ha...that's funny.

No. I want those who think we should spill American blood and treasure in unwinnable wars to be the ones who are spilling the blood.

Listen Hanoi Jane

Wars are winnable. You just have to want the win

-Geaux

We knew you didn't give a shit about the nation....it's nice to hear you admit it. It would be nicer still if other right wing nut jobs would admit it as well.

And I want to watch radical Islam inflict so much pain and suffering on you that you BEG me to help you fight them. I want you to SEE blood spilled for real. I want it to be blood of someone you love and cherish and I want it to be right before your shocked eyes. I want it to be brutal and barbaric to the point that you can't believe something so evil could happen. I want it to hurt you deeply and profoundly. And when you become humbled and plead with me to do something, I will grin and shoot you the bird as I tell you it's an "unwinnable war" and you just need to shut up and die like an Infidel is meant to do.

Spoken like a true "patriot" who thinks posting on a message board is doing something.

Beg you to fight? Yeah...it would be like begging a broom stick to bear fruit; it's incapable and you're scared out of your skin.

Snivel, snivel, whine, moan. Fucking coward. Don't you have some protest to attend?

Sounds like you're making excuses..

No... that would be YOU who is making excuses as you've done all along. You're a coward who is afraid to fight and that has been your problem from the start. The way you hide your cowardice is by pretending to ride a moral high horse where those who are brave are condemned and ridiculed.

You'll see it happening all over Facebook, people using the latest app to overlay the French flag on their profile pics as a show of unity and support for Paris. No offense to those who participated but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

You see, 14 years ago, we were attacked by the same radical element. Our response was the same call for unity and we banded together to go after these people.. then, after a few months, some of us decided we were going too far, doing too much. A growing number were no longer unified and didn't want to fight... thought it was a terrible mistake and we should leave it alone. They pushed and protested, destroyed an American president and his foreign policy. Then, they elected a president who, if he's not a Muslim, is the closest you'll ever see to one as president, even has a Muslim name. Their take being, this man was going to "talk to them and reason with them" and eventually, we could all live in peace again. Well that has simply failed to transpire.

So now, we wait for something bad to happen and people to die so that we can change our profile pics. No troops on the ground... heaven forbid we do something like that! No military response... that's crazy talk... Let's just keep ignoring radical Islam, refusing to even utter the words, and pretend that we can solve this problem with a Facebook app. Let's keep on electing radical anti-military idiots who think we can appease, negotiate and talk our way into a diplomatic solution with these people. And if all that fails, we simply update our profile status.

Very good post. I see it all over Facebook from people like it's the new social fad.

You'll see it happening all over Facebook, people using the latest app to overlay the French flag on their profile pics as a show of unity and support for Paris. No offense to those who participated but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

You see, 14 years ago, we were attacked by the same radical element. Our response was the same call for unity and we banded together to go after these people.. then, after a few months, some of us decided we were going too far, doing too much. A growing number were no longer unified and didn't want to fight... thought it was a terrible mistake and we should leave it alone. They pushed and protested, destroyed an American president and his foreign policy. Then, they elected a president who, if he's not a Muslim, is the closest you'll ever see to one as president, even has a Muslim name. Their take being, this man was going to "talk to them and reason with them" and eventually, we could all live in peace again. Well that has simply failed to transpire.

So now, we wait for something bad to happen and people to die so that we can change our profile pics. No troops on the ground... heaven forbid we do something like that! No military response... that's crazy talk... Let's just keep ignoring radical Islam, refusing to even utter the words, and pretend that we can solve this problem with a Facebook app. Let's keep on electing radical anti-military idiots who think we can appease, negotiate and talk our way into a diplomatic solution with these people. And if all that fails, we simply update our profile status.

Conclusion - reading a small selection of your posts convinces most people you are no more than a phony, arrogant pseudo-intellectual with a terrible delusion of possessing intelligence. But Jesus, really? "A growing number, blah blah blah, destroyed an American president and his foreign policy". That my friend is pure intellectual flatulence. This post alone proves your ego-driven babbling is not just light weight wordsmithing froth with zero worth and deep layers of dishonesty but lazy to the bone. Do you really think you can get away with such clumsy historical revisionism? Your shallowness in this post leads me to believe that you were probably one of the first to call for changing "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" What a dork.
Go ahead, I guess calling you a dork gives you an opening to display your best suit - name calling.

Fine, as soon as you, your son, and/or your daughter sign up to be on the front lines, I'll start a petition to send you over there to fight.

Deal?

Why the petition? It starts with not letting the enemy in hidden among refugees. We won't need to "signup" and go anywhere. The fight will be right here in our backyard.

we live in a world where idiots convince themselves meaningless gestures like posting a fucking hash tag or wearing a stupid ribbon is actually doing something

Is a hashtag any less helpful than wearing a silly flag pin on your lapel?

And....let's not forget.....he's ready......now.....to send someone else's kids to the ME. For them.....no conditions apply. Standard nutbag shit.
"Fine, as soon as you, your son, and/or your daughter sign up to be on the front lines, I'll start a petition to send you over there to fight."

I ask everyone here, who does it sound like is ready to send someone else and their kid to the ME?

No draftees in the military, they're all professional soldiers who wanna fight. Arguements against sending the military somewhere today using arguements from draft-eras don't work.

It's always someone's else's kids being sent to fight and die. Never been anything else. But unlike wars of conquest and oil, a war against a group bent on world domination and subjugation justifies any tactic used. There hasn't been such a clear cut good vs evil effort facing the world since WW2. And compared to even the Nazis, though fewer, ISIS and militant extremists want it all, not just a few neighboring countries.

We need to wipe them out and anyone happy about them. Hasn't been an opportunity to unite the planet against a common threat for most peoples' lives. There is now, and we need to take advantage of it and bring everyone together. Christians, Muslims, Jews, and everyone else. Because we're all under threat by ISIS and their allies.

Delenn: [addressing the Grey Council] Three years. For three years I warned you this day was coming, but you would not listen. Pride, you said, presumption. And now ISIS are on the move. The Russians and the French are at war, the Europeans have fallen, even the Syrians are fighting one another. The pride was yours, the presumption was yours. For two-thousand years, we have been awaiting the fulfillment of prophecy. And when it finally happens, you scorn it, you reject it because you no longer believe it yourselves. "We stand between the candle and the star, between the darkness and the light." You say the words but your hearts are empty, your ears closed to the truth. You stand for nothing but your own petty interests. "The problems of others are not our concern." I do not blame you for standing silent in your shame. You, who knew what was coming, but refused to take up the burden of this war. If the Americans will not fight, then the rest of us will. The government has lost it's way. If it will not lead, if we have abandoned our covenant with God

[takes staff from council leader]

Delenn: then the government shall be broken!

[breaks staff in two]

Delenn: As was prophesied. We must stand with the others now before it's too late. Between the Republicans and the military, we control two thirds of our forces. To you, I say, listen to the voice of your conscience. Break the government and come with me. Our time of isolation is over. We move now, together or not at all.

- "Babylon 5"

With apologies to the writers for a few small changes. ;)

Conclusion - reading a small selection of your posts convinces most people you are no more than a phony, arrogant pseudo-intellectual with a terrible delusion of possessing intelligence. But Jesus, really? "A growing number, blah blah blah, destroyed an American president and his foreign policy". That my friend is pure intellectual flatulence. This post alone proves your ego-driven babbling is not just light weight wordsmithing froth with zero worth and deep layers of dishonesty but lazy to the bone. Do you really think you can get away with such clumsy historical revisionism? Your shallowness in this post leads me to believe that you were probably one of the first to call for changing "French Fries" to "Freedom Fries" What a dork.
Go ahead, I guess calling you a dork gives you an opening to display your best suit - name calling.

My conclusion is you're a liberal idiot and a coward like the rest of them. You don't speak for "most people" so I don't know what makes you think you do. You little chicken shits squawk and make a lot of noise so I guess that makes you think there are many of you.

In 2001, MOST of us stood together and vowed to go after this scum, no matter what it took or how long. That lasted until cowards like you decided you could turn the tables and use it as a political football. Not only did your whining and cowardly emotive bleating take down a president and his policies, it ushered in a wannabe-Muslim dictator who has done nothing but appease the enemy and make matters worse.

Now we have people dead in Paris and many more people are going to die. There is no Facebook app to make this go away. It takes sheer courage and conviction to fight this war that has been declared on us and you have neither.

Sounds like you're making excuses. How convenient. So I guess you'll do something that is worthwhile like continuing to post on an obscure message board. Just not changing your avatar...that would be frivilous.

Yeah, it's always easy to send someone else's kids into the meat grinder. The moment you suggest to someone who supports military action that they or their kids go, you usually get a whole host of excuses. We just saw exhibit A.

I don't see any excuses, bitch. Why you want to lie like that? Everybody can read the posts. I am more than happy to go and my kids will go too... IF WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT TO WIN! If not--- FUCK YOU!
Actions speak louder than words. You're still here...posting on an obscure message board instead of doing what you consider to be your duty. All of your profanity can't erase your cowardice.

What YOU want is to get all emotional and send me and my kid over there to fight, then get cold feet because it's not politically popular and leave us to fend for ourselves. You want to play politics instead of joining together to fight the enemy... which is why I refuse to join your little social media campaign to appease your silly consciences. This happened as a result of YOUR idiocy... I lay the blame at YOUR feet. The people who are dead in Paris are dead because of Liberal idiots like YOU.

Ha ha...that's funny.

Listen Hanoi Jane

Wars are winnable. You just have to want the win

-Geaux

The left's outlook is fighting from a standpoint of not losing. The result will be a loss.

There it is! Both Christian and American. You rock.

swedish_rape_victim.jpg

I want this to be candycorn or your daughter after an Islamic rapist finishes. You both deserve it for how you've been and it's coming. It's terrible for me to wish that upon you but you are both pretty terrible people. Your little good time political game is going to turn ugly fast. I hope that I am there when you find out that no one has your back. I promise to change my profile pic as a symbolic gesture and sarcastically offer to pray for you.

Nice! You are a great American.

swedish_rape_victim.jpg

I want this to be candycorn or your daughter after an Islamic rapist finishes. You both deserve it for how you've been and it's coming. It's terrible for me to wish that upon you but you are both pretty terrible people. Your little good time political game is going to turn ugly fast. I hope that I am there when you find out that no one has your back. I promise to change my profile pic as a symbolic gesture and sarcastically offer to pray for you.

Nice! You are a great American.
He's no different than ISIS, IMO.

Boss please repeat your last post verbatim (it seems to have disappeared)on this thread. I want to make sure I understand you correctly: that you hope a woman gets raped.

Posting it twice...will erase all doubt that you are, simply put, a piece of shit.

tmp_14732-IMG_635579700833462-1009851034.jpeg

Forum List

Back