You Can't Win When 1/5th of Your Voters Think You Should Drop Out

When people agree that you are a national menace and a threat to national security you are done whether you know it or not. The votes are no longer there and people are turning their backs.

"Nearly one-fifth of registered Republicans want Donald Trump to drop out of the race for the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday, reflecting the turmoil his candidacy has sown within his party.

Some 19 percent think the New York real estate magnate should drop out, 70 percent think he should stay in and 10 percent say they "don't know," according to the Aug. 5-8 poll of 396 registered Republicans. The poll has a confidence interval of six percentage points.

Among all registered voters, some 44 percent want Trump to drop out. That is based on a survey of 1,162 registered voters, with a confidence interval of 3 percentage points. That is 9 points higher than his support for the presidency in the latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll registered on Monday." One-in-five U.S. Republicans want Trump to drop out: Reuters/Ipsos poll

That would be excellent! Trump and Hillary both drop out then we can have a real election!

Let this be a lesson then. Next time, get a candidate who can win and get a campaign that will fight not a scampaign that doesn't even run ads.

What's funny is she has deluged this area with ads. Absolutely flooded us with them. And her support is no better than it was before.

I don't know where you live, but she is doing remarkably well with three months to go.

She's doing shitty. She's spending tens of millions in ads to try and convince people she's not a corrupt crook, and all she has to show for it is a 15% edge. The MSM is totally in the tank for her, they have rarely reported on her illegal dealings, and when they have they have downplayed them and implied it was her aids that have done it, and here we see progressive thread after progressive thread (I count 15 just today) attacking him, and she's not running away with it.

Face it, you progressives are scared shitless of him and you are working maximum overtime to try and knock him out of the race. The ENTIRE political establishment is against him, and this is the best you have been able to do.
Hitlery is currently outspending Trump 40 to 50:1.....Trump is running a disciplined campaign that will kick in at just the right time, and hitlery will be broke and unable to put up a defense....

Hitlery has no choice than to do what she is doing and doing it earlier than she wanted, or she would have been marginalized...

LOL, she has all the Republican donors now.

You're surprised by this? I find it astonishing that you still think we're a two party system. We've been a one party system for at least 50 years now. They play at sounding different but anyone with a brain realizes that they are both a new Class. The Political Class. They care about themselves and don't give a rats ass for the American public.

How many supporters did Sanders have?

Poll: 1 in 4 Sanders supporters won't vote for Clinton

Poll: 1 in 4 Sanders supporters won't vote for Clinton

Not voting for Clinton is not the same as voting for Trump. Most will probably stay home and not vote.

According to the company that did that poll, 69 percent of Sanders supporter said they would vote for Clinton.

Then there is this:
Sixty-two percent of Cruz supporters say they would support Trump against Clinton, while 13 percent say they would back Clinton. Twenty-five percent of Cruz supporters said they don’t know or had no opinion on whom they’d support in a Clinton and Trump matchup.

Poll: Cruz Backers Won't Flock to Trump - Morning Consult

In that same poll, 25% of Kasich's supporters said they are going to vote for Clinton.

When people agree that you are a national menace and a threat to national security you are done whether you know it or not. The votes are no longer there and people are turning their backs.

You're right: 68% of Americans are sure Hillary is a crook. So, yes, she should drop out.

Let this be a lesson then. Next time, get a candidate who can win and get a campaign that will fight not a scampaign that doesn't even run ads.

What's funny is she has deluged this area with ads. Absolutely flooded us with them. And her support is no better than it was before.

I don't know where you live, but she is doing remarkably well with three months to go.

Every time she wakes up you could say she's doing remarkably well.......for someone in her condition. LOL!

Trump is not just losing a whole boatload of Republican leaders, national security experts, and money men. He is losing the rank and file in droves.

I have never heard of one fifth of Republicans demanding their nominee drop out. Ever.

What really cracks me up is that if Hillary were a Republican she'd be the toast of the GOP. She's more of an old school conservative than Republicans have had for years. But that D behind her name just kills GOPers. To the point that ONLY 1/5 of them see what an asshat Donald is.

"Nearly one-fifth of registered Republicans want Donald Trump to drop out of the race for the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday, reflecting the turmoil his candidacy has sown within his party.

Some 19 percent think the New York real estate magnate should drop out, 70 percent think he should stay in and 10 percent say they "don't know," according to the Aug. 5-8 poll of 396 registered Republicans. The poll has a confidence interval of six percentage points.

Among all registered voters, some 44 percent want Trump to drop out. That is based on a survey of 1,162 registered voters, with a confidence interval of 3 percentage points. That is 9 points higher than his support for the presidency in the latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll registered on Monday." One-in-five U.S. Republicans want Trump to drop out: Reuters/Ipsos poll
nice try groupthink trotsky. don't forget email hillary would let the nuclear launch codes get to twitter and facebook.

nice try groupthink trotsky.
It's a simple poll which has grounding in fact. This is a clear sign that something is going on and many people are going to be mighty disappointed over it.

Here's more fuel for the fire:

“Of all the tribulations facing Donald J. Trump, perhaps none is stirring as much anxiety inside his campaign as the precipitous decline of support from Republican women, an electoral cornerstone for the party’s past nominees that is starting to crumble,” the New York Times reports.

“In a striking series of defections, high-profile Republican women are abandoning decades of party loyalty and vowing to oppose Mr. Trump, calling him emotionally unfit for the presidency and a menace to national security.”

###

Trump Falling Way Behind Among GOP Women

Pardon us smarter people for laughing at you..:lol:
You? Come on bro. You're kidding right?

Today I talked to 4 kids who's parents are all Republicans. I asked them if they liked trump and they said no. No? Not even Republicans like trump

Do you think smart Americans like trump? Lol
Nobody likes Hillary either.

So what's your point?
true I just dislike Hillary ,trump on the other hand is genetically programed to be disgusting.
Yep....that's the feeling the corrupt media wanted.
Too bad you're not bright enough to make your own mind up.

I've been reading about the inside story of the Clinton White House. Hillary was a terrible First Lady who drove alot of Secret Service officers into alcoholism and drug use. Sort of a "Fuck it" reaction to constant abuse from the Hildebeast.

“Of all the tribulations facing Donald J. Trump, perhaps none is stirring as much anxiety inside his campaign as the precipitous decline of support from Republican women, an electoral cornerstone for the party’s past nominees that is starting to crumble,” the New York Times reports.

“In a striking series of defections, high-profile Republican women are abandoning decades of party loyalty and vowing to oppose Mr. Trump, calling him emotionally unfit for the presidency and a menace to national security.”

###

When women say you are emotionally unfit, you know you're a hot mess. :dev3:

:boobies:

Today I talked to 4 kids who's parents are all Republicans. I asked them if they liked trump and they said no. No? Not even Republicans like trump

So what's your point?
true I just dislike Hillary ,trump on the other hand is genetically programed to be disgusting.

I've been reading about the inside story of the Clinton White House. Hillary was a terrible First Lady who drove alot of Secret Service officers into alcoholism and drug use. Sort of a "Fuck it" reaction to constant abuse from the Hildebeast.
Wow, lot of personal responsibility there. Not.

So what's your point?

You just keep telling yourself that.
The not bright enough line is sheer desperation.
Anyone who buys what dump is selling is not bright enough to know what brightness is.

So what's your point?

Wow, lot of personal responsibility there. Not.
Of course not , the republican are well known for preaching personal responsibility not practicing it.

###

When women say you are emotionally unfit, you know you're a hot mess. :dev3:

:boobies:
Yeah......right......sure......uh-huh......:blahblah:

It's a simple poll which has grounding in fact. This is a clear sign that something is going on and many people are going to be mighty disappointed over it.

Poll: 71 percent of Dems think Clinton should keep running even if indicted
Published June 01, 2016

A strong majority of Democratic voters think Hillary Clinton should keep running for president even if she is charged with a felony in connection with her private email use while secretary of state, according to a new poll.

Clinton was strongly criticized in a State Department inspector general report last week about her email use.

The report found repeated warnings about cybersecurity were ignored and staffers who expressed concerns were told “never to speak of the Secretary’s personal email system again.”

Yet, this seems not to be a big issue among Democrats. The Rasmussen poll released Tuesday found 71 percent of Democratic voters believe she should keep running even if indicted, a view shared by only 30 percent of Republicans and 46 percent of unaffiliated voters. Overall, 50 percent of those polled said she should keep running.

Poll: 71 percent of Dems think Clinton should keep running even if indicted | Fox News

Let's see now: 1/4 vs 1/5 hmmmmm..

Forum List

Back