You Can't Win When 1/5th of Your Voters Think You Should Drop Out

Most of them yes.
They understand the lesser of two evils

Lesser of two evils? So what evil has Trump been involved with?

Hillary lied under oath to Congress multiple times; perjury. She transmitted and received confidential and crucial information about our country on her toy sever and cell phone while overseas. She destroyed evidence that the FBI wanted. Not only did she lie to the American people, she lied about her lies once again in the Chris Wallace interview. And now the possibility of her mixing her so-called charity organization with the State Department.

Trump? He said that the Second Amendment people will have something to say about Hillary picking anti-gun Supreme Court justices, and criticized a gold star father who attacked him first.

With that (and the more mysterious deaths associated with the Clintons) who is more evil?

Hillary admitted she lied about her statement that Comey said everything she said was honest. It was on page ... A ... 16 ...

Pathetic
Link?

Sure. But first a question. What will you do about it when I provide one? Will you admit Hillary is a lying psychopathic bitch?
Sorry, I don't answer questions until I've examined the evidence(which I am pretty sure is unauthentic).

Did you forget the 5,000 people who got taken for big bucks over Trump University? Did you forget the 4 bankruptcies that put people out of work so Trump could save himself and no one else? Did you forget the 3,500 lawsuits he has against him for non payment of services? all those people out big money for doing business with Donald Trump What about the numerous times he has been sued over racial discrimination in his projects? How about the contractors he stiffed at Wolfman rink after he told them it was a public service project yet he was paid 10 million? The list goes on and on, obviously you don't know much about your candidate do you?

More so than you about yours.

Most of Trump's lawsuits were initiated by him. There are only a few people suing Trump for his university. Most were quite satisfied with what they got for their money, and that's besides the point the case was not ruled on as of yet. Bankruptcies are normal in most businesses, but his success rate of business is over 90%. And how many of these so-called racial discrimination suits has Trump been found liable for? Actually, it's the first time I've heard of this so you're probably making that up as well.

Most of them yes.
They understand the lesser of two evils

Hillary lied under oath to Congress multiple times; perjury. She transmitted and received confidential and crucial information about our country on her toy sever and cell phone while overseas. She destroyed evidence that the FBI wanted. Not only did she lie to the American people, she lied about her lies once again in the Chris Wallace interview. And now the possibility of her mixing her so-called charity organization with the State Department.

Trump? He said that the Second Amendment people will have something to say about Hillary picking anti-gun Supreme Court justices, and criticized a gold star father who attacked him first.

With that (and the more mysterious deaths associated with the Clintons) who is more evil?

Hillary admitted she lied about her statement that Comey said everything she said was honest. It was on page ... A ... 16 ...

Pathetic
Link?

Sure. But first a question. What will you do about it when I provide one? Will you admit Hillary is a lying psychopathic bitch?
Sorry, I don't answer questions until I've examined the evidence(which I am pretty sure is unauthentic).

What about what I said is unclear? Hillary admitted she lied about what Comey said. He said she didn't lie to the FBI. She said Comey said he didn't lie to anyone. That was a lie.

I'll be glad to prove it, but I want to know what the point it first. So, what are you offering?

Did you forget the 5,000 people who got taken for big bucks over Trump University? Did you forget the 4 bankruptcies that put people out of work so Trump could save himself and no one else? Did you forget the 3,500 lawsuits he has against him for non payment of services? all those people out big money for doing business with Donald Trump What about the numerous times he has been sued over racial discrimination in his projects? How about the contractors he stiffed at Wolfman rink after he told them it was a public service project yet he was paid 10 million? The list goes on and on, obviously you don't know much about your candidate do you?

More so than you about yours.

Most of Trump's lawsuits were initiated by him. There are only a few people suing Trump for his university. Most were quite satisfied with what they got for their money, and that's besides the point the case was not ruled on as of yet. Bankruptcies are normal in most businesses, but his success rate of business is over 90%. And how many of these so-called racial discrimination suits has Trump been found liable for? Actually, it's the first time I've heard of this so you're probably making that up as well.
Right and that's why the university lawsuit is being prosecuted under RICO. His success rate is nowhere near 90% when you add in all his failures. The only person making up stuff is you and you're doing a piss poor job of it.

What about what I said is unclear? Hillary admitted she lied about what Comey said. He said she didn't lie to the FBI. She said Comey said he didn't lie to anyone. That was a lie.

I'll be glad to prove it, but I want to know what the point it first. So, what are you offering?

Comey is part of this as well.

Comey stated she didn't lie to the FBI. Now if that's true, it means she gave the FBI the exact opposite answers she gave to Congress under oath, because according to him, she clearly lied to Congress.

Pathetic
Link?

Don't bother, I'm not going to play word games with you.

Benghazi is over and closed no charges. The FBI investigation is over, no charges. Yet you people somehow think that magically there will be new charges and a conviction. I suggest strongly that you have your water tested for lead.

Pathetic
Link?

You're playing the word games. I made a statement, you asked for a link. I said sure, but I want to know what you're offering WHEN I provide one. Now you're running away and hiding like the scared little bitch that you are. Don't pretend you're taking the high road. You're just running away

You're playing the word games. I made a statement, you asked for a link. I said sure, but I want to know what you're offering WHEN I provide one. Now you're running away and hiding like the scared little bitch that you are. Don't pretend you're taking the high road. You're just running away
I'm right here Kaz, I haven't gone anywhere I'm just not interested in playing your word games.

You've left off about 20 other stupid things trump has said. And what about all the people he hired and never paid? And trump u?

You should ha ve picked a better candidate.

You mean much like you did?
Experienced, knows how to deal with/handle Republicans, Bill's her advisor, she won't rebrake the economy, I don't want war with Iran, supreme Court nominees, etc

Hillary is great

I'm right here Kaz, I haven't gone anywhere I'm just not interested in playing your word games.

I don't know what you're talking about. You challenged me to show you Hillary admitted she lied about Comey's statement. I just asked what you're going to admit when I do it. Just answer the question. So?

When people agree that you are a national menace and a threat to national security you are done whether you know it or not. The votes are no longer there and people are turning their backs.

"Nearly one-fifth of registered Republicans want Donald Trump to drop out of the race for the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday, reflecting the turmoil his candidacy has sown within his party.

Some 19 percent think the New York real estate magnate should drop out, 70 percent think he should stay in and 10 percent say they "don't know," according to the Aug. 5-8 poll of 396 registered Republicans. The poll has a confidence interval of six percentage points.

Among all registered voters, some 44 percent want Trump to drop out. That is based on a survey of 1,162 registered voters, with a confidence interval of 3 percentage points. That is 9 points higher than his support for the presidency in the latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll registered on Monday." One-in-five U.S. Republicans want Trump to drop out: Reuters/Ipsos poll

You meant to say

You can't win when 1/5 of the voters allow the biased news media to define who the good candidate is.

When people agree that you are a national menace and a threat to national security you are done whether you know it or not. The votes are no longer there and people are turning their backs.

"Nearly one-fifth of registered Republicans want Donald Trump to drop out of the race for the White House, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday, reflecting the turmoil his candidacy has sown within his party.

Some 19 percent think the New York real estate magnate should drop out, 70 percent think he should stay in and 10 percent say they "don't know," according to the Aug. 5-8 poll of 396 registered Republicans. The poll has a confidence interval of six percentage points.

Among all registered voters, some 44 percent want Trump to drop out. That is based on a survey of 1,162 registered voters, with a confidence interval of 3 percentage points. That is 9 points higher than his support for the presidency in the latest Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll registered on Monday." One-in-five U.S. Republicans want Trump to drop out: Reuters/Ipsos poll

You meant to say

You can't win when 1/5 of the voters allow the biased news media to define who the good candidate is.

LOL, they're Republicans and they watch Fox News LOL, LOL

A con asked me for proof the other day on a claim I made and I asked him if I proved it what would that change? Would he then admit he's a con tool and vote hillary?

Assume I'm right. What would he come back with once I found the facts and showed him? If it's not going to change his position why bother, right?

Experienced, knows how to deal with/handle Republicans, Bill's her advisor, she won't rebrake the economy, I don't want war with Iran, supreme Court nominees, etc

Hillary is great

The only place Hillary is great is in prison where she belongs.

Her nominees will disarm the American public which only criminals would celebrate coast to coast. They will allow open borders which will be an invite to even more terrorist activities than we suffered under DumBama. That means our pay scale will even go lower than it has already, and guarantee a single-party government for generations to come.

We will relish the days when we were ONLY 19 trillion dollars in debt, and quickly slip into Greece within a matter of a few years.

You meant to say

Oh don't be sad when even the corporate media can't help trump.

Trumps his own worse enemy.

Hillary is great

Her nominees will disarm the American public which only criminals would celebrate coast to coast. They will allow open borders which will be an invite to even more terrorist activities than we suffered under DumBama. That means our pay scale will even go lower than it has already, and guarantee a single-party government for generations to come.

We will relish the days when we were ONLY 19 trillion dollars in debt, and quickly slip into Greece within a matter of a few years.
1. You gun nuts have been crying about guns since Carter. The only assault gun ban I remember was the Brady bill. No ones taking your guns.
2. The debt. Both sides will double the debt. Trumps tax plan will triple it

Hillary is great

Nobody is going to take your guns, you are going to be dragged to the table however, to hammer out workable law that you have resisted for years no matter how many innocents were killed. Trust me, workable law and no more fear is a lot better than constantly worrying someone is going to come take your lousy guns.

Forum List

Back