You DO Realize, Of Course ...

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
... that essentially all voters have already made their 2020 decision. "Undecideds" are in reality a handful at best.

This year, people will vote for a letter. The dividing line could not be more clear.

That over 100 police departments have so far refused to provide security for the Democratic Convention sends a statement of stunning proportions.

... that essentially all voters have already made their 2020 decision. "Undecideds" are in reality a handful at best.

This year, people will vote for a letter. The dividing line could not be more clear.

That over 100 police departments have so far refused to provide security for the Democratic Convention sends a statement of stunning proportions.

The issue isn't the undecided "who to vote for" voters, it's the undecided "should I even vote" voters. Whoever can get their reluctant base out in more numbers in the Critical States will win the election.

The issue isn't the undecided "who to vote for" voters, it's the undecided "should I even vote" voters. Whoever can get their reluctant base out in more numbers in the Critical States will win the election.

The enthusiasm for Trump is in direct proportion to the lack of it for Biden.

The Democrats will try to gin up some next week when Biden announces his running mate, but considering who is that list I foresee an embarrassingly vain attempt, followed by copious flop-sweat.

Joe? Joe! Damn it Joe, you are on the air!!!!!

RTS38KC8.jpg

The enthusiasm for Trump is in direct proportion to the lack of it for Biden.

The Democrats will try to gin up some next week when Biden announces his running mate, but considering who is that list I foresee an embarrassingly vain attempt, followed by copious flop-sweat.

I worry the enthusiasm against Trump is also enough to get the usually non-voting to go out an vote as well. My worry isn't about them voting, that's their right, my worry is our sides enthusiasm among the same types.

2020 is no different from any other election, in that given the choices voters will vote not FOR one candy but AGAINST another.

Been that way all of our lifetimes. Thank the Duopoly that ensures we get nothing but false choices between "Bad" and "Worse".

2020 is no different from any other election, in that given the choices voters will vote not FOR one candy but AGAINST another.

Been that way all of our lifetimes. Thank the Duopoly that ensures we get nothing but false choices between "Bad" and "Worse".

Nah. I voted for individuals/issues most of my voting life. Not anymore. The Democrats offer me nothing of interest, and haven't for 20 years.

Forum List

Back