"You don't say hi to strangers."

Once again you run from logic and reason as if they were plutonium. You probably don't want to think so, but you really are very, very stupid.

Once again you too stupid to realize I catch your slip ups Unk. What you should do before you hit the submit button is proof read your posts about 4 times in a row so all references to your true self are not showing. :lol:

Lets take your definition because its close enough to mine now that you have clarified your understanding of it. If i think even one white cop is cool that pretty much eliminates me from being racist. If I said all white cops were racist you would have a case. I specified the word racist to point at a subset of white cops.

Does that mean that Tank isn't a racist if he thinks one black is cool? How about if I get Shootspeeders to admit that Neil DeGrasse Tyson proves that one black can do science and math? Will that make him not a racist?

Or does it just prove my point that what you are saying is no different than "some of my best friends are black?"

Here is a hint, when I refer to racist cops I don't bother mentioning their skin color. There is no reason to point out there skin color because racism is always wrong, no matter what color their skin is.

No he could still think they are inferior so I see your point. I have never claimed white people were inferior so I miss your point on my supposed racism.

No it doesn't prove your point unless you know the position of the person in question. If I ever voiced that I thought whites were inferior as an ethnicity then your assumption could be true.

Thanks for the hint but your hint means nothing to me in terms of making sure I don't get harassed. So when I mention racist cops I focus on those that would attempt to harm me because of my skin color. If other cops white, latino, and black are telling me the position specifically attracts white racists don't you think they would mention the other ethnic groups as well?

Racism is not necessarily about superiority, it is the fundamental belief that races are different. When I look at statistics about performance on standardized tests I see culture and economics, Tank sees race, even when it shows him that Asians are smarter than Whites. That is why he is the racist.

The only way not to get harassed by cops is to never get in front of them when they are having a bad day. Cops are assholes, they are trained to think that the most important thing in life is them getting home every day. They believe they are always right, and that they are better than people who are not cops. That is why shit like this happens, being a racist doesn't even begin to explain what happened in this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFrAnxMGsKY]Horrible Police Cop Woman Brutality Shoved Head Face First Concrete Cell Bench Breaks Facial Bones - YouTube[/ame]

The problem with cops is not that some of them are racist, or even that most of them are, the problem is they get away with the shit they do because they are cops and represent the government. They need to be held accountable, and automatically be arrested when they break the law, just like non cops are.

Your closet racist is at last being revealed.

Repeating your offensively false accusation just makes you look like more and more of a fucking moron, asshole. I'm talking about individuals, something you seem incapable of doing.

Individuals are people as well. Its not a false accusation unless it is ungrounded. You just provided proof you think you are better than some people. You said so yourself. What is else is under your hood?

It is a statistical certainty that he is better than some people, and worse than others.

Repeating your offensively false accusation just makes you look like more and more of a fucking moron, asshole. I'm talking about individuals, something you seem incapable of doing.

Individuals are people as well. Its not a false accusation unless it is ungrounded. You just provided proof you think you are better than some people. You said so yourself. What is else is under your hood?

It is a statistical certainty that he is better than some people, and worse than others.
Sorry but all people are created equal. Says so in the constitution and most religions. Your skills may be better in a number of different areas but that doesn't make you better.

Sorry but all people are created equal. Says so in the constitution and most religions. Your skills may be better in a number of different areas but that doesn't make you better.

Created equal is a philosophical term that means that no one owns anyone else, not that everyone can do everything as good as anyone else.

Created equal is a philosophical term that means that no one owns anyone else, not that everyone can do everything as good as anyone else.

I disagree but thats not the point anyway. All of it is philosophical. You are talking about skills when you say doing. I'm talking about inherent worth.

I disagree but thats not the point anyway. All of it is philosophical. You are talking about skills when you say doing. I'm talking about inherent worth.

Even if that is what you mean, you are still wrong, Stephen Hawking is inherently more valuable than David Duke to modern society, but I would pick Bear Gryllis over both of them if I was on a survival trek. Worth is only measurable of you compare it to others, and no two people are equal in all circumstances.

Racism is not necessarily about superiority, it is the fundamental belief that races are different. When I look at statistics about performance on standardized tests I see culture and economics, Tank sees race, even when it shows him that Asians are smarter than Whites. That is why he is the racist.
Are you saying "Asians are smarter then whites"?

Are you saying "Asians are smarter then whites"?

No, you are.

Forum List

Back