"You don't say hi to strangers."

A cops job is to stop crime, since blacks commit by far the majority of crime, stopping blacks is stopping crime

Cops mostly harass criminals, and most criminals are black

When black people get harassed by cops, they think it's because the cop is racist. I have news for them, they harass white people just as much. They may BE racist, but that's not the underlying problem.

THAT allegation.
So you're trying to say cops only harass black people?

And YOU'RE trying to say that because every so often a white person is harrassed, that negates the fact that blacks are singled out just for being out and about?

If I sound racist then it may be when I am replying to Tank or other racists like him.

"It may be" that you are racist, just like him. Just as much as him, just as bad as him. But you probably like to think you're better than him, don't you? Well, you're not. You're just as bad as him, and shitshispeedos, and prometeusbitch, and all the rest. You are exactly like them. Be honest with yourself if you (obviously) won't be with anyone else.

No one is better than anyone else. .

Of course they are. Every individual is different. Some are better than others. Most are better than YOU. Almost all are better than you and your cohorts matthew, shitshispeedos, prometheusbitch, 52nd Street, Huey, et. at.

THAT allegation.

And YOU'RE trying to say that because every so often a white person is harrassed, that negates the fact that blacks are singled out just for being out and about?
Maybe you should go back and read my post again. I said they may be racist, but that's not the underlying problem with them. I would explain it to you but you wouldn't acknowledge anything I say as valid anyway because you're not here to exchange ideas or discuss issues honestly, you're only here to spew out your bullshit liberal PC propaganda.

Maybe you should go back and read my post again. I said they may be racist, but that's not the underlying problem with them. I would explain it to you but you wouldn't acknowledge anything I say as valid anyway because you're not here to exchange ideas or discuss issues honestly, you're only here to spew out your bullshit liberal PC propaganda.

Stop melting, ffs. I just cleaned my monitor.

Thanks for verifying what I just said, hack.

Thanks for verifying what I just said, hack.

You are welcome, water-retaining sea cow.

No, it actually doesn't. Racism is the belief that people of different races are inherently different. When Jimmy the Greek said that blacks were more athletic that was racism. When white slave owners believed that black women were obsessed with sex, that was racism. It generally manifests as a belief that one race is superior to another, but that does not mean that racism is not more than that.

Lets take your definition because its close enough to mine now that you have clarified your understanding of it. If i think even one white cop is cool that pretty much eliminates me from being racist. If I said all white cops were racist you would have a case. I specified the word racist to point at a subset of white cops.

Does that mean that Tank isn't a racist if he thinks one black is cool? How about if I get Shootspeeders to admit that Neil DeGrasse Tyson proves that one black can do science and math? Will that make him not a racist?

Or does it just prove my point that what you are saying is no different than "some of my best friends are black?"

Here is a hint, when I refer to racist cops I don't bother mentioning their skin color. There is no reason to point out there skin color because racism is always wrong, no matter what color their skin is.

No he could still think they are inferior so I see your point. I have never claimed white people were inferior so I miss your point on my supposed racism.

No it doesn't prove your point unless you know the position of the person in question. If I ever voiced that I thought whites were inferior as an ethnicity then your assumption could be true.

Thanks for the hint but your hint means nothing to me in terms of making sure I don't get harassed. So when I mention racist cops I focus on those that would attempt to harm me because of my skin color. If other cops white, latino, and black are telling me the position specifically attracts white racists don't you think they would mention the other ethnic groups as well?

"It may be" that you are racist, just like him. Just as much as him, just as bad as him. But you probably like to think you're better than him, don't you? Well, you're not. You're just as bad as him, and shitshispeedos, and prometeusbitch, and all the rest. You are exactly like them. Be honest with yourself if you (obviously) won't be with anyone else.

Of course they are. Every individual is different. Some are better than others. Most are better than YOU. Almost all are better than you and your cohorts matthew, shitshispeedos, prometheusbitch, 52nd Street, Huey, et. at.

Your closet racist is at last being revealed. No one is better than anyone else. You dont have the intelligence or moral superiority to determine that. Only a higher power does. How do you know that what you do and think makes you better than anyone else? Let me guess. You with your fallible human self has set the standard for all other humans? :lol:

Your closet racist is at last being revealed.

Repeating your offensively false accusation just makes you look like more and more of a fucking moron, asshole. I'm talking about individuals, something you seem incapable of doing.

Only a higher power does. How do you know that what you do and think makes you better than anyone else? :

Given the context, you are judged here by your words. YOUR words show very clearly that you are:

A) Ignorant

B) A racist

C) An asshole

D) A liar

Your closet racist is at last being revealed.

Repeating your offensively false accusation just makes you look like more and more of a fucking moron, asshole. I'm talking about individuals, something you seem incapable of doing.

Individuals are people as well. Its not a false accusation unless it is ungrounded. You just provided proof you think you are better than some people. You said so yourself. What is else is under your hood?

Once again you run from logic and reason as if they were plutonium. You probably don't want to think so, but you really are very, very stupid.

Forum List

Back