You get to go back in time and see 5 concerts in 1987.

1987 is the year that my most favorite singer became a member of the Oak Ridge Boys and so I pick them, just to see my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another act I would want to see is my other late favorite, Billy Joe Royal.
I always wondered but never researched it - are the Oak Ridge Boys named after Oak Ridge Tennessee where they built the WW2 atomic bombs ?

Only five?

Clapton
Petty
Bowie
TGD
Floyd
TGD?
Grateful Dead
The Grateful Dead music was horrible. I’ll go but I need some acid
Checking out the people is half the fun at a Dead show.
I want to be where lots of young girls are on drugs. There might be hot women at a rod Stewart concert but your chances of getting a bj or handjob are much better at a dead concert.
YOUR best chance would be at a Village People concert.

Only five?

Clapton
Petty
Bowie
TGD
Floyd
TGD?
Grateful Dead
I want to be where lots of young girls are on drugs. There might be hot women at a rod Stewart concert but your chances of getting a bj or handjob are much better at a dead concert.
Did you pop your first young virgin boys ass cherry at one of their concerts Coach?

When my brother was listening to def leopard, motley crew, Tom petty, rush, AC/DC, I was listening to Luther, James Ingram, Lionel Ritchie, Steven wonder, James Taylor. Soft rock not hard. More r&b.
007.gif

Only five?

Clapton
Petty
Bowie
TGD
Floyd
TGD?
Grateful Dead
Did you pop your first young virgin boys ass cherry at one of their concerts Coach?
That's YOUR team, closet boy.

Only five?

Clapton
Petty
Bowie
TGD
Floyd
TGD?
Grateful Dead
That's YOUR team, closet boy.
Denny mcpaddy

You're just jealous you were born too late to have good music in your life.

I wish I was old enough to go to this one back in '83.

Looks like the crowd was having a blast. 500,000 people, too.

But alas, I'm not as old as you guys. With your wrinkled up old balls. So I missed it. Wasn't until '87 that I actually was old enough.

Apparently Triumph stole the show on heavy metal day. Even though they aren't really heavy metal, per se.

But alas, I'm not as old as you guys. With your wrinkled up old balls.
My balls aren't wrinkled yet, but my sperm count seems a little lower pushing 60.

Triumph was great - saw them in 78 I believe in NE Ohio.
Yeah, other bands quickly learned not to let these guys open their shows....same with Van Halen, Judas Priest, Maiden , Metallica....Rush of course.

Last edited:
My balls aren't wrinkled yet, but my sperm count seems a little lower pushing 60.

Triumph was great - saw them in 78 I believe in NE Ohio.
Yeah, other bands quickly learned not to let these guys open their shows....same with Van Halen, Judas Priest, Maiden , Metallica.

I was lucky enough to snatch up the Triumph Diamond Collection Box set some years ago before it sold out, and lemme tell ya, that set sounds better than anything I have.

They're vinyl replicas in the CD box set.

I dunno how they pulled it off, but it's one heck of a mastering job on all ten albums. They sound prestine.

At Madison Square Garden.
Which would you pick ?
View attachment 507855
of the ones listed,eddie money,the cars,duran duran,tom petty and paul simon. wanted to say Huey lewis but i saw him in 85 and it sucked.his best stuff is from his first album and he only played one song from it and never does play any from it anymore so fuck him.he doesnt givbe a crap about his fans.

i am super excited that duran duran is touring this year I have a cousin in arizona where one of their stops is so i am going to visit them in september to see them,never had a chance to see them before and they are for sure one of my favorites obviously.

Another person that I would love to see is Northern Calloway who is the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman who gave us David from the Sesame Street children's show. It was only about three months ago that I discovered how much singing came from him and after hearing everything that I have heard so far, I only want more from him. Go here for the one album that was done of his singing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. His final episode of Sesame Street was in May of 1989. His final day period was January 9, 1990.

Forum List

Back