You get to go back in time and see 5 concerts in 1987.

Only five?

Clapton
Petty
Bowie
TGD
Floyd

I saw Bowie in 1972 as the opening act for Cat Stevens.

The maggot came out in a halter dress and about made me barf. I really thought he sucked in every conceivable way. I just can't stand him, his warbling shreik is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Some of the catchiest songs are from total freaks.

I went to his concert and wasn’t hooked. If you can’t win me over at your concert, you kind of suck. I’m pretty easily amused.

You've never heard me play,

I do covers, but I'm spot on with them. Had three buddies over last weekend doing Bell Bottom Blues - all the different guitar parts. I play lead, but then, so did everyone else.... :)

I went to his concert and wasn’t hooked. If you can’t win me over at your concert, you kind of suck. I’m pretty easily amused.

I do covers, but I'm spot on with them. Had three buddies over last weekend doing Bell Bottom Blues - all the different guitar parts. I play lead, but then, so did everyone else.... :)
I would love to jam with you. Just tell me the songs and give me a week I’ll play backup guitar.

I would love to jam with you. Just tell me the songs and give me a week I’ll play backup guitar.
I'll take you up on that!

I'll PM you.

I'll take you up on that!

I'll PM you.
You live in Michigan?

Only five?

Clapton
Petty
Bowie
TGD
Floyd
TGD?
Grateful Dead
The Grateful Dead music was horrible. I’ll go but I need some acid
Checking out the people is half the fun at a Dead show.
I want to be where lots of young girls are on drugs. There might be hot women at a rod Stewart concert but your chances of getting a bj or handjob are much better at a dead concert.

1987 is the year that my most favorite singer became a member of the Oak Ridge Boys and so I pick them, just to see my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another act I would want to see is my other late favorite, Billy Joe Royal.

Forum List

Back