You get your proper pronouns if...

szostak.jpg

Mine is massive

Proper pronouns? If you're a real male, it is he / him, and real female is she / her. Basic English grammar that has been taught for centuries. Why is that difficult to understand?

Of course, with public schools failing, like in Maryland, a majority of graduates are not proficient in reading, writing and math.

My personal opinion on failing schools is that the teachers are far-left ideologs who believe that by providing a poor education they will have more malleable people that will go along with an authoritarian, dictatorial government.

My personal opinion on failing schools is that the teachers are far-left ideologs who believe that by providing a poor education they will have more malleable people that will go along with an authoritarian, dictatorial government.
So that is why the right acts like it does.

Proper pronouns? If you're a real male, it is he / him, and real female is she / her. Basic English grammar that has been taught for centuries. Why is that difficult to understand?

Of course, with public schools failing, like in Maryland, a majority of graduates are not proficient in reading, writing and math.
Don't call me sir or mister I am no master, I work for a living.

I guess the left figures if they can get their minions to accept that pure, cut and dried, factual science can be questioned then anything else that they throw out there is fair game. SMH, covid was the test. Follow the science, my ass.

Forum List

Back