You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

It's really not debatable at all. European colonialists committed genocide against indigenous peoples all around the world for centuries.

The Rwandan Genocide wasn't done by colonists. The Armenian Genocide wasn't done by colonists. Hmongs in Laos. Montangards in Vietnam. The Crow and the Sioux. The Apache and the Commanches. The RUF in Sierra Leone. There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Yeah, there's a comparison and I can keep going, if you like.

I never said the only genocides were perpetrated by colonists. You can keep going but I doubt if they even come close in total numbers.

Oh, you want to play the numbers game?

The Soviets and the Chicoms murdered 100 million+ people.

The Soviets are white fool.

That's debatable, when you consider how many people have been killed in non-white countries, over the centuries. The communists in East Asia account for a hundred million murders, alone. The Rwandan genocide counted a million bodies and that's the tip of the iceberg, in Africa; there's Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Zimbawe, Sudan, Uganda, Chad and Somalia. How are things in Somalia? I hear it's nice this time of year. The Rohingya and Karen in Burma. India has some sort of religiously motivated massacre every few years. I can keep going, if you like.

It's really not debatable at all. European colonialists committed genocide against indigenous peoples all around the world for centuries.

The Rwandan Genocide wasn't done by colonists. The Armenian Genocide wasn't done by colonists. Hmongs in Laos. Montangards in Vietnam. The Crow and the Sioux. The Apache and the Commanches. The RUF in Sierra Leone. There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

I never said the only genocides were perpetrated by colonists. You can keep going but I doubt if they even come close in total numbers.

And, they weren't colonists. Those millions they murdered were Soviet citizens.

You claimed that most genocides were committed by colonists. I proved you wrong.

The figure on white deaths in South Africa is a made up figure.
Pretty much all of his opinions masquerading as facts are made up.
Does he know that the "Soviets" were white guys ?

Do you know they weren't colonists?

Do you know that being a colonialist wasn't the qualifier?

Last edited:

You claimed that most genocides were committed by colonists. I proved you wrong.

are you nervous that in a few short years whitey will be only 9.5 % of the world population???

I never claimed that. Colonialists were only a component of my argument. Go back and read it again.

I never claimed that. Colonialists were only a component of my argument. Go back and read it again.

You played off non-white genocide by claiming that most of the genocide victims were killed by colonists. I proved that your claim is incorrect.

are you nervous that in a few short years whitey will be only 9.5 % of the world population???

Everyone should be worried about that. There are no majority black 1st world nations.

The South African figure is a made up figure quoted on an extremist website.It has no basis in reality.

What's the correct figure, then?
I dont believe there is an official figure. Where did you get yours from ?

Genocide Watch
White genocide: Fact or opinion?
And they dont quote a source either.

South African farm attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That article doesnt support your figure. It says that 4000 white farmers have been murdered.. Where are the other hundreds of thousands been murdered ?

One could be tired of being treated like shit by libs, ie "awakened" without being a White Supremacist.

The two options really are miles apart.

YOur negative opinion of Trump is relevant only in that is shows your bias.

The op said white people were awakened. Why no others if it wasn't meant to be racist?

The obvious answer is because other ethnic groups are already "awake" in that their are allowed and even encouraged to actively pursue their interests and to celebrate their heritage.

For Whites, that is still TABOO.

For example, do you know what NAACP stands for?

I'm white and I have no problem pursuing my interests and celebrating my heritage. What's your fucking excuse lol. Scared of ethnic groups or something? Lol

I'm just not a white supremacist asshole doing it like you klan hesds
You already know the brainwashing that goes on. Tank and other low hanging fruit white guys were taught its the Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, women, etc that are to blame for them being on welfare and living in trailer parks.
Simply put, you have No class!

Since when you show any kind of class Jc?

I dont know the particulars but I would guess whites had something to do with this as well. Even if not its just a drop in the bucket when you look at all the white genocides.

The Khmer Rouge was made up of white folks?...LMAO

By default, yes. It was the US that made that possible.

THE KHMER ROUGE SEIZES CONTROL
In March 1970, General Lon Nol initiated a coup while Cambodia’s hereditary leader, Prince Norodom Sihanouk, was out of the country. A civil war then broke out in which Sihanouk allied himself with the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol received the backing of the United States. Both the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol’s troops purportedly committed mass atrocities. At the same time, about 70,000 U.S. and South Vietnamese soldiers stormed across the border to fight North Vietnamese and Viet Cong troops who had taken sanctuary there. U.S. President Richard Nixon also ordered a secret bombing campaign as part of the Vietnam War. Over the span of four years, U.S. planes dropped 500,000 tons of bombs on Cambodia, more than three times the amount dropped on Japan duringWorld War II.

Pol Pot - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

That article doesnt support your figure. It says that 4000 white farmers have been murdered.. Where are the other hundreds of thousands been murdered ?

I never said hundreds of thousands of white folks had been murdered.

Why are you playing down the numbers? Do you play down the Holocaust figures, too?

I dont know the particulars but I would guess whites had something to do with this as well. Even if not its just a drop in the bucket when you look at all the white genocides.

The Khmer Rouge was made up of white folks?...LMAO

By default, yes. It was the US that made that possible.

THE KHMER ROUGE SEIZES CONTROL
In March 1970, General Lon Nol initiated a coup while Cambodia’s hereditary leader, Prince Norodom Sihanouk, was out of the country. A civil war then broke out in which Sihanouk allied himself with the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol received the backing of the United States. Both the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol’s troops purportedly committed mass atrocities. At the same time, about 70,000 U.S. and South Vietnamese soldiers stormed across the border to fight North Vietnamese and Viet Cong troops who had taken sanctuary there. U.S. President Richard Nixon also ordered a secret bombing campaign as part of the Vietnam War. Over the span of four years, U.S. planes dropped 500,000 tons of bombs on Cambodia, more than three times the amount dropped on Japan duringWorld War II.

Pol Pot - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

But, who did the killing?

Sure. Now why was it necessary to establish such an organization?

That they are allowed and even encouraged to actively pursue their interests was the whole of my point.

Thanks for agreeing.

As to why, blacks, back then in 1909, faced real discrimination, both legal and informal.

Why do you ask?

I ask because you seem to draw a parallel between your "struggle" and that of blacks.
Do you believe whites are now marginalized in the way blacks were to the point of needing a similar advocacy organization? That's what you seem to be saying.

Well, don't get lost in the details.

My point is that Whites, as a group, have interests and do not actively pursue them, and indeed, the normal response is any white even suggest doing so, they are generally shouted down as "racist".

I do not think that a National Association for the Advancement of White People is so much needed, as simply a breaking of the Taboo of speaking of Whites as a Group like every other, that has interests and is expected to protect and pursue them.

I wonder why they're shouted down as racist. Could there be historical precident supporting that view?

No. The purpose is to shut down serious debate on real issues.

That is what the Race Card is.

It is a form of Propaganda.

My point on White Interests stands.

No sir. It is you who is plainly playing the race card. You play it casually and often. You play it as if there isn't hundreds of years of baggage attached to it. The truth is that
" white interest " is the same as it always was. It may be under the surface now but it remains unchanged. The only thing you have lost as a white man is the ability to be an unfettered bigot in public. Cry me a fucking river.

Last edited:

Why are you playing down the numbers? Do you play down the Holocaust figures, too?

Ok you said this.
There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Apart from the fact that the South African government is an elected government lets look at your claim.
You cant find more than 4000. Which suggests that you need to do a bit more research before making ignorant claims.

In fact the South African people have shown a saintly level of restraint in dealing with their historic oppressors. I cant think of any other people in history who have shown such a level of forgiveness.

Ok you said this.
There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Apart from the fact that the South African government is an elected government lets look at your claim.
You cant find more than 4000. Which suggests that you need to do a bit more research before making ignorant claims.

In fact the South African people have shown a saintly level of restraint in dealing with their historic oppressors. I cant think of any other people in history who have shown such a level of forgiveness.

I've already cited Genocide Watch.

Saintly level of restraint?...lol!

You're a Holocaust denier, aren't you?

Forum List

Back