You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

That's about half as many people who have been murdered in Africa in the 20th Century.

And not the only component of my argument.

That article doesnt support your figure. It says that 4000 white farmers have been murdered.. Where are the other hundreds of thousands been murdered ?

I never said hundreds of thousands of white folks had been murdered.

Why are you playing down the numbers? Do you play down the Holocaust figures, too?

Ok you said this.
There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Apart from the fact that the South African government is an elected government lets look at your claim.
You cant find more than 4000. Which suggests that you need to do a bit more research before making ignorant claims.

In fact the South African people have shown a saintly level of restraint in dealing with their historic oppressors. I cant think of any other people in history who have shown such a level of forgiveness.

I've already cited Genocide Watch.

Saintly level of restraint?...lol!

You're a Holocaust denier, aren't you?
Genocide watch is a hate site written by a crank. It has zero credibity with people who can read without mouthing the words. I would have thought holocaust denial was more your game as you seem to enjoy making up figures to suit your agenda.

That's about half as many people who have been murdered in Africa in the 20th Century.

You move the goal posts frequently. I've noticed that.

That article doesnt support your figure. It says that 4000 white farmers have been murdered.. Where are the other hundreds of thousands been murdered ?

Why are you playing down the numbers? Do you play down the Holocaust figures, too?

Ok you said this.
There have been 70 thousand white people murdered in South Africa since the communists took over.

Apart from the fact that the South African government is an elected government lets look at your claim.
You cant find more than 4000. Which suggests that you need to do a bit more research before making ignorant claims.

In fact the South African people have shown a saintly level of restraint in dealing with their historic oppressors. I cant think of any other people in history who have shown such a level of forgiveness.

Genocide watch is a hate site written by a crank. It has zero credibity with people who can read without mouthing the words. I would have thought holocaust denial was more your game as you seem to enjoy making up figures to suit your agenda.

Genocide Watch is a hate site?...LMAO

I never said the only genocides were perpetrated by colonists. You can keep going but I doubt if they even come close in total numbers.

Oh, you want to play the numbers game?

The Soviets and the Chicoms murdered 100 million+ people.

The Soviets are white fool.

And, they weren't colonists. Those millions they murdered were Soviet citizens.

You claimed that most genocides were committed by colonists. I proved you wrong.

I never claimed that. Colonialists were only a component of my argument. Go back and read it again.

You played off non-white genocide by claiming that most of the genocide victims were killed by colonists. I proved that your claim is incorrect.

No you didn't. You neglected to list causes or cite any of the genocides perpetrated by European colonialists. You provided nothing but numbers without context. How many Africans died at the hands of European colonialists in the preceeding centuries? How did new colonial borders fuel the very conflicts you cited? You have refuted nothing but your own education.

Last edited:

Ok you said this.

Genocide Watch is a hate site?...LMAO
That you cant see that is an indictment of your education.

No I haven't you misread where they were. Go back and read it again.

I don't care what Whites have done in he past, fuck your White guilt

I dont know the particulars but I would guess whites had something to do with this as well. Even if not its just a drop in the bucket when you look at all the white genocides.

The Khmer Rouge was made up of white folks?...LMAO

By default, yes. It was the US that made that possible.

THE KHMER ROUGE SEIZES CONTROL
In March 1970, General Lon Nol initiated a coup while Cambodia’s hereditary leader, Prince Norodom Sihanouk, was out of the country. A civil war then broke out in which Sihanouk allied himself with the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol received the backing of the United States. Both the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol’s troops purportedly committed mass atrocities. At the same time, about 70,000 U.S. and South Vietnamese soldiers stormed across the border to fight North Vietnamese and Viet Cong troops who had taken sanctuary there. U.S. President Richard Nixon also ordered a secret bombing campaign as part of the Vietnam War. Over the span of four years, U.S. planes dropped 500,000 tons of bombs on Cambodia, more than three times the amount dropped on Japan duringWorld War II.

Pol Pot - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

But, who did the killing?

Stunned silence.

I don't care what Whites have done in he past, fuck your White guilt

It's not about white guilt it's about truth. Are you really that immature and insecure that you can't handle it without feeling it's an indictment of you personally? In my experience, its only people who feel that whites are superior who can't handle this truth.

Whites must be superior, all the mud people want to live with them

I dont know the particulars but I would guess whites had something to do with this as well. Even if not its just a drop in the bucket when you look at all the white genocides.

In March 1970, General Lon Nol initiated a coup while Cambodia’s hereditary leader, Prince Norodom Sihanouk, was out of the country. A civil war then broke out in which Sihanouk allied himself with the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol received the backing of the United States. Both the Khmer Rouge and Lon Nol’s troops purportedly committed mass atrocities. At the same time, about 70,000 U.S. and South Vietnamese soldiers stormed across the border to fight North Vietnamese and Viet Cong troops who had taken sanctuary there. U.S. President Richard Nixon also ordered a secret bombing campaign as part of the Vietnam War. Over the span of four years, U.S. planes dropped 500,000 tons of bombs on Cambodia, more than three times the amount dropped on Japan duringWorld War II.

Stunned silence.

I knew you weren't going to answer the question.

Hitler alone already has 6 mil on you so you need to step it up.

I don't need to.

Hitler alone already has 6 mil on you so you need to step it up.

I don't need to.

You're right. You can leave it right where it is. Everyone can see it for themselves.

Stunned silence.

I knew you weren't going to answer the question.

It's a question that should never have been asked.

Your White guilt trip will not work anymore

The op said white people were awakened. Why no others if it wasn't meant to be racist?

The obvious answer is because other ethnic groups are already "awake" in that their are allowed and even encouraged to actively pursue their interests and to celebrate their heritage.

For Whites, that is still TABOO.

For example, do you know what NAACP stands for?

I'm white and I have no problem pursuing my interests and celebrating my heritage. What's your fucking excuse lol. Scared of ethnic groups or something? Lol

I'm just not a white supremacist asshole doing it like you klan hesds
You already know the brainwashing that goes on. Tank and other low hanging fruit white guys were taught its the Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, women, etc that are to blame for them being on welfare and living in trailer parks.
Simply put, you have No class!

Since when you show any kind of class Jc?
I'm all about class and ethics

Forum List

Back