You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

And in your dishonesty you fail to point out, from the link, that your conclusion is not sound because it reads "While Espenshade and Radford -- in the book and in interviews -- avoid broad conclusions over whether affirmative action is working or should continue, their findings almost certainly will be used both by supporters and critics of affirmative action to advance their arguments. (In fact, a talk Espenshade gave at a meeting earlier this year about some of the findings is already being cited by affirmative action critics, although in ways that he says don't exactly reflect his thinking.)

Is he describing you, Correll?

Yes, very much so.

HIs data shows the Affirmative Action is, as I said, anti-white discrimination.

His personal views are irrelevant, except as it is impressive that he did not allow his personal political views to prevent him from presenting his data and findings honestly.

And getting back to the point, his findings show the "objective evidence" you requested, especially as I pointed out, the motives for this discrimination is universal in our society.

Duke could win as a Republican, yes, when he could not win as a Democrat, yes?

Once his background in the Klan was well known and he tried running again he was humiliated.

Less than one percent.

That is what happens to actual real racists in the GOP.
Nonsense. His background with the KKK was well known from years earlier. It was why Democrats rejected him in at least two elections. That was when he switched to the Republican party where he finally won one.

The way I remember it, the National GOP was shocked when they started dealing with him and realized what he was.

That was well after he won that state election.

GHWBush repeatedly made the point that Duke was lying about his past.

Duke's story was that he was born again and had repudiated his racist past.

Why do you think he claimed to have repudiated his racist past?, Even running in the Deep South?

Why do you think that after the National Party publicly disavowed him and ran against him, and worked to widely spread information on his racist past that he lost and never won again, even in the Deep South?
You're saying the Democrats figured out how racist he is but Republicans couldn't until they elected him. :eusa_doh:

His past affiliations with the KKK were well known.

I did not say that.

This is what I said, of which you addressed nothing.

The way I remember it, the National GOP was shocked when they started dealing with him and realized what he was.

Why do you think he claimed to have repudiated his racist past?, Even running in the Deep South?

Why do you think that after the National Party publicly disavowed him and ran against him, and worked to widely spread information on his racist past that he lost and never won again, even in the Deep South?
Of course that's what you said. He ran as a Democrat in three elections. His association with the KKK widely known since it was part of the opposition against him.

Democrats rejected him all three times. He then ran as an independent and was again rejected. He then ran as a Republican and won. According to you, Republicans aren't racist -- they're ignorant and gullible. They couldn't tell he was racist until they elected him. That's what you're saying.

Last edited:
NOt what I read at the time. National people who went down there to meet with him were shocked and reported back that we had a huge problem.

And you didn't answer any of my questions.

WHy did Duke claim to have been born again and to have repudiated his racist past? Even in the Deep South?
You did not read carefully then. The National GOP knew exactly what Duke was and with whom they were dealing, so you are wrong. The GOP did the right thing after Duke's win and repudiated him. Your other questions are immaterial.

Unsupported assertion.

My questions are not immaterial. YOu know that, that is why you are afraid to answer them.

Why did David Duke lie about being Born Again and repudiating his racist past while running for office in the Deep South?

Answer: Because even in the Deep South, as a former Klansman, he knew that to have any chance of winning he had to hide and/or lie about being a racist.

Once he was fully exposed he couldn't win anything. Last time he ran for National GOP office he got less than one percent.

That is the power of Racism in the GOP.

ANd that the Truth you cannot bring yourself to face.

For it would destroy your entire false world view.

It's very dishonest to frame the GOP's contempt for Duke in 1992 by saying he got less than 1% nationally. The reality is, the GOP successfully kept his name off ballots in many states. While that still results in zero percent votes cast for him, you attempt to make it appear it was out of the voters rejecting him, when in fact, it was voters not given the choice to vote for him in such states.

And while I'm not arguing the right embraced him, they didn't; he received far more than 1% in the southern states when his name was included on the ballot.

Mississippi ..... 11%
Louisiana .......... 9%
S. Carolina ........ 7%

Republican Party presidential primaries, 1992 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree that it was unfortunate that Duke was kept from those primaries. It would have been nice to have better numbers on how much he was rejected.

11% is pretty shocking.
I'm not sure with whom you agree keeping his name off ballots was unfortunate? Certainly not me as I agree with the GOP keep his name off. It's their party. They should have a voice towards who represents them on a ballot.

Yes, Correll, the GOP knew what was going on, and you can't prove your assertion that it did not. Your argument with Duke has been a loser from the get go. And, yes, some Repubs are racist, and some Dems are racist.

I posted where the study said that it would be taken out of context by people with agendas. And you are now lying about what it said.

The great majority of whites do not feel threatened by racial considerations. You can offer no objective evidence at all to support that suggestion. Your complaint, Correll, is not valid.

Correll, you feel threatened and guilty, but reasonable people will not help you carry any of that.

About 1500. Why do you ask?

Homes, why are you going to lie?...lol.

Hell, there aren't 1,500 countries in Africa...LMAO

If it wasn't for white folks, America wouldn't exist.
You clown, people lived in the Americas long before our ancestors showed up and raped their civilizations then carted in slaves to build new ones..

And, what was here? Nothing.
No. There were vibrant NA civilizations here. So that lie they taught you in school about Columbus discovering america was just a lie to make you feel good about being white.

Vibrant? Hell, they massacred each other more than white people; enslaved other.

The Chippewa slaughtered the Sioux. The Sioux slaughtered the Pawnee.
r u an injun?

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Yes, very much so.

HIs data shows the Affirmative Action is, as I said, anti-white discrimination.

His personal views are irrelevant, except as it is impressive that he did not allow his personal political views to prevent him from presenting his data and findings honestly.

And getting back to the point, his findings show the "objective evidence" you requested, especially as I pointed out, the motives for this discrimination is universal in our society.

Once his background in the Klan was well known and he tried running again he was humiliated.

Less than one percent.

That is what happens to actual real racists in the GOP.
Nonsense. His background with the KKK was well known from years earlier. It was why Democrats rejected him in at least two elections. That was when he switched to the Republican party where he finally won one.

You're saying the Democrats figured out how racist he is but Republicans couldn't until they elected him. :eusa_doh:

His past affiliations with the KKK were well known.

I did not say that.

This is what I said, of which you addressed nothing.

Of course that's what you said. He ran as a Democrat in three elections. His association with the KKK widely known since it was part of the opposition against him.

Democrats rejected him all three times. He then ran as an independent and was again rejected. He then ran as a Republican and won. According to you, Republicans aren't racist -- they're ignorant and gullible. They couldn't tell he was racist until they elected him. That's what you're saying.

Please support your claim that his association with the Klan was widely known in those earlier races.

And make sure you factor if his claims to have been born again and to have repudiated his racism was believed.

Please stop telling me what I am saying, when it is not what I am saying.

NOt what I read at the time. National people who went down there to meet with him were shocked and reported back that we had a huge problem.

And you didn't answer any of my questions.

WHy did Duke claim to have been born again and to have repudiated his racist past? Even in the Deep South?
You did not read carefully then. The National GOP knew exactly what Duke was and with whom they were dealing, so you are wrong. The GOP did the right thing after Duke's win and repudiated him. Your other questions are immaterial.

Unsupported assertion.

My questions are not immaterial. YOu know that, that is why you are afraid to answer them.

Why did David Duke lie about being Born Again and repudiating his racist past while running for office in the Deep South?

Answer: Because even in the Deep South, as a former Klansman, he knew that to have any chance of winning he had to hide and/or lie about being a racist.

Once he was fully exposed he couldn't win anything. Last time he ran for National GOP office he got less than one percent.

That is the power of Racism in the GOP.

ANd that the Truth you cannot bring yourself to face.

For it would destroy your entire false world view.

It's very dishonest to frame the GOP's contempt for Duke in 1992 by saying he got less than 1% nationally. The reality is, the GOP successfully kept his name off ballots in many states. While that still results in zero percent votes cast for him, you attempt to make it appear it was out of the voters rejecting him, when in fact, it was voters not given the choice to vote for him in such states.

And while I'm not arguing the right embraced him, they didn't; he received far more than 1% in the southern states when his name was included on the ballot.

Mississippi ..... 11%
Louisiana .......... 9%
S. Carolina ........ 7%

Republican Party presidential primaries, 1992 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree that it was unfortunate that Duke was kept from those primaries. It would have been nice to have better numbers on how much he was rejected.

11% is pretty shocking.
I'm not sure with whom you agree keeping his name off ballots was unfortunate? Certainly not me as I agree with the GOP keep his name off. It's their party. They should have a voice towards who represents them on a ballot.

Well, that much is fair, that they should have a say.

But would have been nice to show case how much he was crushed like a bug IMO.

To help challenge this poisonous lie that the GOP is so racist.

Do you believe David Duke when he claims to have repudiated his racist past?

Yes, Correll, the GOP knew what was going on, and you can't prove your assertion that it did not. Your argument with Duke has been a loser from the get go. And, yes, some Repubs are racist, and some Dems are racist.

I posted where the study said that it would be taken out of context by people with agendas. And you are now lying about what it said.

The great majority of whites do not feel threatened by racial considerations. You can offer no objective evidence at all to support that suggestion. Your complaint, Correll, is not valid.

Correll, you feel threatened and guilty, but reasonable people will not help you carry any of that.

The study did not say that it would taken out of context.

One of the researchers, after the fact said it would be used by critics of AA.

There is nothing out of context of my use of the data.

The researcher you quoted did NOT repudiate his numbers.

This is not about what Whites "feel".

This is about documented anti-white discrimination.

THIS IS OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE, THAT YOU ARE IGNORING AND LYING ABOUT.

Blacks get a 310 point bonus for being black.

Of course RINO neocons like Jake are ignoring the evidence.

Suppressing the political rights of white middle class AMericans is the key to undermining and destroying the Middle Class as a whole.

Suppressing the political rights of white middle class AMericans is the key to undermining and destroying the Middle Class as a whole.

it's their party....create your own with the radical rabid rightwingnuts. if the party doesn't represent you, that's not the party's problem.

:cuckoo:

Why do you seem to think libtards give a flying shit about facts or objectivity?

They know this stuff is true, but they have an interest in obscuring the data to protect their racket that bleeds off the white middle class.

it's their party....create your own with the radical rabid rightwingnuts. if the party doesn't represent you, that's not the party's problem.

Lol, thanks Jillian I needed that belly laugh.

You can go back to your crack pipe now.

No, it's our party. And the leadership isn't representing the members.

We talk a lot about Trump.

But Cruz isn't the one the Country Club REpublicans want either.

The majority of the party is tired of the leadership's shit.

Why do you seem to think libtards give a flying shit about facts or objectivity?

They know this stuff is true, but they have an interest in obscuring the data to protect their racket that bleeds off the white middle class.

Ironically I have an irrational belief in the power of Truth, and I can't get over the idea that if I rub the truth in their faces long enough that something will sink into their moronic asshole brains.

I don't care what Whites have done in he past, fuck your White guilt
MeNotHavingWhiteGuilt_zps1q5zmeyv.jpg

No guilt here.

President Obama's approval rating has reached its highest level in three years. According to Gallup, President Obama's approval rating is now on par with Ronald Reagan's approval rating at the same point in their respective presidencies.…

I call bullshit. Those polls are rigged for damned sure.

PresidentialNicknames_zpsfx7sraia.jpg

Forum List

Back