You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

^ I didn't know fat people were up before 9 am

Back to topic: A racist Jew (Tank) starting another race-baiting thread
Is tank a Jew who supports trump? Because trump is running on Hitler's platform almost verbatum.
Trump ain't talking bad about Jews
It's OK as long as it's not you people. I get that about you people

Who do you fear Trump will commit genocide on?

Is tank a Jew who supports trump? Because trump is running on Hitler's platform almost verbatum.

No one. He's just tapping into that nationalism demagogue stuff you know it's true.

Israel isn't diverse why should we have to? How many Chinese Africans Mexicans Indians and Muslims live there?

You White liberals have done a poor job of raising your "minorities"

No one. He's just tapping into that nationalism demagogue stuff you know it's true.

Israel isn't diverse why should we have to? How many Chinese Africans Mexicans Indians and Muslims live there?

If you do not fear Genocide, then Hitler comparisons are NOT called for.

Correll continues to ignore that the study does "avoid broad conclusions over whether affirmative action is working or should continue", and pretends that it is an indictment of AA and indicate of anti-white activity. For shame.

Correll continues to ignore that the study does "avoid broad conclusions over whether affirmative action is working or should continue", and pretends that it is an indictment of AA and indicate of anti-white activity. For shame.

I ignored nothing.

I'm not citing any numbers about the effectiveness of AA, which is what they "avoiding drawing broad conclusions about".

I am citing their research to show the amount of discrimination taking place as part of AA.

I am not pretending that the researchers are indicting AA. '

The 310 point sat bonus for having black skin is happening.

That is my point.

Nothing in your posts have debunked them in any way.

Giving blacks a big bonus for being black in a competition for limited admission slots is indeed "anti-white activity."

Shame on you for being so dishonest about this.

And supporting real racism.

Affirmative Action ain't working because blacks don't want to work

Correll, you are falsely citing because the study says that broad conclusions should not be drawn about AA good or bad.

To suggest then that there is anti-white racism when the study says nothing of the sort merely reveals your racism.

I have been waiting for you to make that mistake and I have marked it down.

You are clearly a racist, and we have the proof from your own words.

No need to discuss this further with an unrepentant race addict like you.

Last edited:
Correll, you are falsely citing because the study says that broad conclusions should not be drawn about AA good or bad.

To suggest then that there is anti-white racism when the study says nothing of the sort merely reveals your racism.

I warned you talking to him was like talking to an autistic monkey.

White people!

Go Trump

Now with you added to the list of Trump supporters on this board I see a pattern starting to develope.
Odium has supported Trump for a good while now. Nothing new.

I am now supporting Trump after my man Cruz blamed Trump and his supporters for the rally in Chicago being shut down.

You see that pattern?

I actually do.
Right now as I'm typing this I'm listening to the debate Bernie and Hillary had in Flint Mich. in early March, been listening for about an hour. Some of the facts they're reeling off are absolutely appalling. I don't blame Americans for being mad as Hell, outraged. They've battled about the trade agreements of the last 30 yrs. or so a lot. I've commented on these trade agreements here before, they affect us in Canada almost as much as they have you. I'll tell you they make me mad as fucking hell too. Bernie at one point said almost exactly the same thing I've said many times. Bernie - "I was on a picket line against NAFTA in the early 1990's because you didn't need a PHD in economics to see that American workers should not be forced to compete against people in Mexico making 25¢an hour, [ break for lots of applause, Bernies pretty hot and passionate at this point and I'm 99.9%sure it s real. He's been fighting the Wall St. C***Suckers for a long time, he doesn't have to convince anybody what he will do, he's been doing it for decades. He's not a candidate trying to catch up to a bandwagon, he's been pulling the friggin wagon. Back to quote] "....and the reason I was one of the first to oppose the TPP and not the last is because American workers should not be forced to compete against people in Vietnam today making a minimum wage of 65¢ an hour, look, we've got to tell corporate America they cannot continue to shut down, we've lost 60,000 factories since 2001, they're going to have to start investing in this country, not in China and not in Mexico..." 2001.... everything can't be blamed on Obama, I saw it start to happen in the early 80's. Goes to Hillary now and she's doing a pretty good job of trying to keep up with Bernie's passion on these equity issues. I don't know if you've watched any Dem. debates but they've been way more substantive than the "My hands aren't that small!" kind of petty bickering and back and forth slaughter and self-immolation that went on thru most of the R. shows. This has to be understood, again, this is not Bernie hitching to an issue because it's popular, he's been shouting this into the wilderness for years while most of the rest of the Dems and Repubs have been lapping up the cream spilled by the Corporatocracy. And another thing that you probably already know, this Democratic audience is almost as mad and out for the blood of the establishment as the Republican audiences are. And I'm going to get a little partisan here, why almost as mad? because I think you Republicans have been lied to and double-crossed by the R. establishment more than the Dems. Too many of you supported evey blocking move and every no the so-called conservatives threw up, meanwhile, as Bernie said, they let the corporate lobbyists write the fucking bills of trade and other legislation allowing the Multi-nationals to raid the pockets of American taxpayers and take the profits the American workers earned as if that was just the way it's supposed to be. I know, it wasn't just Republicans. I do see the pattern, and if you republicans have to vote for Trump to punish the bastards who fucked you (and us, Canadian economy is more or less forced to follow the American economy) then I can understand and I've said if I had to vote for any of them it would be Trump. ( cuz I think he's more liberal for one thing than he's letting on) And he's certainly more likable than the greasy cruz or phony Rubio. I dump on him because just about everything he's said during this campaign goes against my grain. I'm just hoping he's faking it...especially if he pulls off the biggest miracle in politics since...well I can't think of anything even coming close, maybe Nixon winning in '68? after slithering away in shame in '60 with the pityful line "At least you won't have Nixon to kick around anymore!" hounding him for the next 8 yrs?
It's BigTime Drama for me I'll tell ya, I've been watching this shit for years but this has got to be the best, like watching a great serial drama on tv you just can't wait to see what happens in the next episode.

That specific article said that the researchers "avoided" drawing broad conclusions about whether AA was working or should continue, not that such conclusions should NOT be made.

Regardless I did neither in citing their work.

I merely cited the amount of a bonus having black skin got black students ie 310 sat points.

That the researchers present the bonus points that black skin gets black students without SPECIFICALLY CALLING IT ANTI-WHITE DISCRIMINATION, does not mean that it is not anti-white discrimination.

That you claim that my considering a 310 bonus for having black skin to be anti-white discrimination proof of ME BEING RACIST, is you being a lying asshole.

I merely cited the amount of a bonus having black skin got black students ie 310 sat points.

That the researchers present the bonus points that black skin gets black students without SPECIFICALLY CALLING IT ANTI-WHITE DISCRIMINATION, does not mean that it is not anti-white discrimination.

That you claim that my considering a 310 bonus for having black skin to be anti-white discrimination proof of ME BEING RACIST, is you being a lying asshole.

What you are describing there is 'black privilege'.

LOL- you do have a partial point- any Trump supporter who whined about people voting for President Obama because of his rhetoric rather than his political expertise- should be embarressed to look in the mirror.
What political 'expertise' does a community organizer have, Sherlock?

Are you speaking of President Obama- who was a United States Senator- and prior to that a State Legislator?

All you negro's ever think about is dick

Forum List

Back