You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

All you negro's ever think about is dick
We cant help it your women are always bringing the subject up.
Naw, you're the only one talking about dick
Your women are the ones that bring it up Matter of fact thats one of their favorite pick up lines to use when talking to Black guys.
Sure, we all know how you DL negros are
80% of black men in Atlanta are Homosexuals, study says

All you negro's ever think about is dick
We cant help it your women are always bringing the subject up.
Naw, you're the only one talking about dick
Your women are the ones that bring it up Matter of fact thats one of their favorite pick up lines to use when talking to Black guys.
Sure, we all know how you DL negros are
80% of black men in Atlanta are Homosexuals, study says
You may know about DL negros but thats just becuase you are gay. What does that have to do with the fact your women are constantly talking about our dicks?

So, your definition of genocide requires an entire race to be eliminated?

It's not "my" definition, it is the definition.

To wit;

{The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group.}

What is Genocide?
Intent doesnt mean it was accomplished. They only need to try and wipe out everyone like the whites did to the Tasmanian natives.

Were all of the Jews eliminated fool?

From Germany? Damned close.

But Genocide also covers the deliberate attempt to eradicate a race or ethnicity.

Europeans had no such deliberate attempt in the colonies. You misuse the term because you are a racist and are promoting the racist hatred and anti-white, anti-European agenda of your party.

Were all of the Jews eliminated fool?

From Germany? Damned close.

But Genocide also covers the deliberate attempt to eradicate a race or ethnicity.

Europeans had no such deliberate attempt in the colonies. You misuse the term because you are a racist and are promoting the racist hatred and anti-white, anti-European agenda of your party.

It's not misused. You're splitting hairs in an effort to deflect. There is a broader definition.
Colonial Dynamics of Genocide: Imperialism, Identity and Mass Violence

My origininal point was that whites have no doubt killed more people in the history of the planet than any other race. Colonialism was only a component of that argument.

It's not misused. You're splitting hairs in an effort to deflect. There is a broader definition.

My origininal point was that whites have no doubt killed more people in the history of the planet than any other race. Colonialism was only a component of that argument.

It is misuse.

I realize that anti-white racism is all the rage on the left, particularly in academia. That you can find a weenie at some university who spews racist hatred is not exactly shocking. It does not alter reality though, the causation of colonization was never genocide, nor was genocide a stated goal in any case.

And your "point" is utter and complete bullshit based on nothing more than your festering racism.

Ottoman Turks, Imperial Japanese, the Cubans in Africa, and big daddy himself, Mao.

There is no anti white racism fool. It's called history. If you are too immature to accept the truth without feeling personal injury then it's probably best that you stay away from the subject. White folks are the most efficient killers on the planet and they've been at it a long time.

There is no anti white racism fool.

:lmao: :rofl:

It's called history. If you are too immature to accept the truth without feeling personal injury then it's probably best that you stay away from the subject. White folks are the most efficient killers on the planet and they've been at it a long time.

It's called historical revisionism. You of the left pervert history to promote your current agenda.

History is written by the victors, and the radical, Marxist left is the victor in old Academia, but old Academia is dying, like dial up internet and typewriters, it is an anachronism. If I want a community organizer to start a riot, I'll look to Yale. But if I need an Engineer to build something, Devry is a better choice.

The problem you have is that even though you may have Howard Zinn types perverting history to promote the Marxist agenda, there are FAR too many who have legitimate educations who will point out your fraud.

It is misuse.

I realize that anti-white racism is all the rage on the left, particularly in academia. That you can find a weenie at some university who spews racist hatred is not exactly shocking. It does not alter reality though, the causation of colonization was never genocide, nor was genocide a stated goal in any case.

And your "point" is utter and complete bullshit based on nothing more than your festering racism.

Ottoman Turks, Imperial Japanese, the Cubans in Africa, and big daddy himself, Mao.
Uneducated will grab onto any conspiracy theory to make himself feel at ease about white genocide and the fact that its the only thing whites as a group really excel at.

Nonsense. His background with the KKK was well known from years earlier. It was why Democrats rejected him in at least two elections. That was when he switched to the Republican party where he finally won one.

The way I remember it, the National GOP was shocked when they started dealing with him and realized what he was.

That was well after he won that state election.

GHWBush repeatedly made the point that Duke was lying about his past.

Duke's story was that he was born again and had repudiated his racist past.

Why do you think he claimed to have repudiated his racist past?, Even running in the Deep South?

Why do you think that after the National Party publicly disavowed him and ran against him, and worked to widely spread information on his racist past that he lost and never won again, even in the Deep South?
You're saying the Democrats figured out how racist he is but Republicans couldn't until they elected him. :eusa_doh:

His past affiliations with the KKK were well known.

I did not say that.

This is what I said, of which you addressed nothing.

The way I remember it, the National GOP was shocked when they started dealing with him and realized what he was.

Why do you think he claimed to have repudiated his racist past?, Even running in the Deep South?

Why do you think that after the National Party publicly disavowed him and ran against him, and worked to widely spread information on his racist past that he lost and never won again, even in the Deep South?
Of course that's what you said. He ran as a Democrat in three elections. His association with the KKK widely known since it was part of the opposition against him.

Democrats rejected him all three times. He then ran as an independent and was again rejected. He then ran as a Republican and won. According to you, Republicans aren't racist -- they're ignorant and gullible. They couldn't tell he was racist until they elected him. That's what you're saying.

Please support your claim that his association with the Klan was widely known in those earlier races.

And make sure you factor if his claims to have been born again and to have repudiated his racism was believed.

Please stop telling me what I am saying, when it is not what I am saying.
Why would I include his claims of being born again when he wasn't making such claims at the time? In fact, he was still a leader in the KKK when he ran.

The Dukes— David and Chloe — appeared in ads as the perfect blonde, Aryan couple. He was convinced he had a real chance to win the election and wanted the public to regard him as a stable family man. Although he never mentioned the Klan in any of his campaign literature, he made no attempt to hide his racist affiliation. The Baton Rouge Morning Advocate carried numerous articles dealing with all Senate races. Whenever he was mentioned, Duke was identified as the grand wizard of the Klan.

David Duke, Evolution of a Klansman

You would have to ask him why, I don't speak for David Duke. Whatever his reasons were, Democrats rejected him. When he switched to the Republican party, they elected him.

You're saying the Democrats figured out how racist he is but Republicans couldn't until they elected him. :eusa_doh:

His past affiliations with the KKK were well known.

I did not say that.

This is what I said, of which you addressed nothing.

Of course that's what you said. He ran as a Democrat in three elections. His association with the KKK widely known since it was part of the opposition against him.

Democrats rejected him all three times. He then ran as an independent and was again rejected. He then ran as a Republican and won. According to you, Republicans aren't racist -- they're ignorant and gullible. They couldn't tell he was racist until they elected him. That's what you're saying.

Please support your claim that his association with the Klan was widely known in those earlier races.

And make sure you factor if his claims to have been born again and to have repudiated his racism was believed.

Please stop telling me what I am saying, when it is not what I am saying.
Why would I include his claims of being born again when he wasn't making such claims at the time? In fact, he was still a leader in the KKK when he ran.

The Dukes— David and Chloe — appeared in ads as the perfect blonde, Aryan couple. He was convinced he had a real chance to win the election and wanted the public to regard him as a stable family man. Although he never mentioned the Klan in any of his campaign literature, he made no attempt to hide his racist affiliation. The Baton Rouge Morning Advocate carried numerous articles dealing with all Senate races. Whenever he was mentioned, Duke was identified as the grand wizard of the Klan.

David Duke, Evolution of a Klansman

You would have to ask him why, I don't speak for David Duke. Whatever his reasons were, Democrats rejected him. When he switched to the Republican party, they elected him.

1. Posting a claim that the Baton Rouge Morning Advocate, circulation unknown, mentioned him as a Klansman, does not establish that his Klan background was well known.

2. Bullshit. You don't hesitate to speak for people when it serves your ideological purposes.
The obvious reason he claimed to have repudiated his racist past was that Mr. Klan himself thought that his Klan days was a problem for him, not a plus. Which supports what I've been saying. White Racism is irrelevant in today's America and today's GOP.

Forum List

Back