You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

Correll argues that whites are discriminated against but does not show how with objective evidence. I think what he wants is a White Man's Civilization in the United States and is desperately unhappy that we don't.

I have repeatedly discussed the specifics with you in the past.

I will be happy to do so again.

Here is a one good example of the forces in play. Think of this as the tip of the Iceberg.

The Power of Race

"Advantages by Race and Class on the SAT and ACT at Selective Colleges, Fall 1997

Group Public Institutions (on ACT scale of 36) Private Institutions (on SAT scale of 1,600)
Race
--White -- --
--Black +3.8 +310
--Hispanic +0.3 +130
--Asian -3.4 -140"

As you can see, BLacks get a 310 point SAT bonus for having Blacks skin.

Browns get only 130 points.

This discrimination for limited numbers of admission slots means discrimination AGAINST whites who are competing for the same slots.

The push for diversity, and the desire to help "traditionally disadvantage" groups, AND the fear of lawsuits if their study body doesn't exactly match the demographics of the nation, is UNIVERSAL in our society.

The difference with University admissions is not that the motives for discrimination is greater, but that the documentation of how much discrimination is taking place is better.

It is odd that you have forgotten all the other times I have explained this.

Are you really that blind to information you don't like or were you being dishonest.

And in your dishonesty you fail to point out, from the link, that your conclusion is not sound because it reads "While Espenshade and Radford -- in the book and in interviews -- avoid broad conclusions over whether affirmative action is working or should continue, their findings almost certainly will be used both by supporters and critics of affirmative action to advance their arguments. (In fact, a talk Espenshade gave at a meeting earlier this year about some of the findings is already being cited by affirmative action critics, although in ways that he says don't exactly reflect his thinking.)

Is he describing you, Correll?

Yes, very much so.

HIs data shows the Affirmative Action is, as I said, anti-white discrimination.

His personal views are irrelevant, except as it is impressive that he did not allow his personal political views to prevent him from presenting his data and findings honestly.

And getting back to the point, his findings show the "objective evidence" you requested, especially as I pointed out, the motives for this discrimination is universal in our society.

Duke could win as a Republican, yes, when he could not win as a Democrat, yes?

Once his background in the Klan was well known and he tried running again he was humiliated.

Less than one percent.

That is what happens to actual real racists in the GOP.
Nonsense. His background with the KKK was well known from years earlier. It was why Democrats rejected him in at least two elections. That was when he switched to the Republican party where he finally won one.

I dont think he knows much about anything to be honest.

Those are the facts. You can highlight your own ignorance and use it to condone murder all you want.
The South African figure is a made up figure quoted on an extremist website.It has no basis in reality.

What's the correct figure, then?
I dont believe there is an official figure. Where did you get yours from ?

Genocide Watch
White genocide: Fact or opinion?
And they dont quote a source either.

Those are the facts. You can highlight your own ignorance and use it to condone murder all you want.
The South African figure is a made up figure quoted on an extremist website.It has no basis in reality.

What's the correct figure, then?
I dont believe there is an official figure. Where did you get yours from ?

Genocide Watch
White genocide: Fact or opinion?
And they dont quote a source either.

South African farm attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12806042_10153258631766650_1605110192693031492_n.png

Obama Approval Rating Now On Par With Reagan After Hitting Three Year High

President Obama's approval rating has reached its highest level in three years. According to Gallup, President Obama's approval rating is now on par with Ronald Reagan's approval rating at the same point in their respective presidencies.…
At this point in his presidency, Reagan was at 50% according to Gallup. The unemployment rate was 5.7%

What "white people" would be awakened if not white supremacists? I'm white and I'm not "awakened"
By trump in fact he is full of hot air.

One could be tired of being treated like shit by libs, ie "awakened" without being a White Supremacist.

The two options really are miles apart.

YOur negative opinion of Trump is relevant only in that is shows your bias.

The op said white people were awakened. Why no others if it wasn't meant to be racist?

The obvious answer is because other ethnic groups are already "awake" in that their are allowed and even encouraged to actively pursue their interests and to celebrate their heritage.

For Whites, that is still TABOO.

For example, do you know what NAACP stands for?

I'm white and I have no problem pursuing my interests and celebrating my heritage. What's your fucking excuse lol. Scared of ethnic groups or something? Lol

I'm just not a white supremacist asshole doing it like you klan hesds
You already know the brainwashing that goes on. Tank and other low hanging fruit white guys were taught its the Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, women, etc that are to blame for them being on welfare and living in trailer parks.
Simply put, you have No class!

White people!

Go Trump

Why were white people sleeping?

As a white person I would really like to know.

Because it was/is taboo for White People to even discuss themselves as a group.

Why didn't anyone ever tell me this?

I have been a white person my entire life and no one has ever told me I can't discuss white people as a group.
Do you have a job? If not, then you would not have

Forum List

Back