You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?
Wow, she must have been the smartest woman in the world to be able to hide everything from the FBI, the CIA, the Senate Investigators, and the House Investigators.

Only she wasn't smart enough for you. You found out the truth when all those investigatory bodies couldn't found out anything, but you could. How did you do it?

What's your favorite color?

my-favorite-color-is-seven.jpg

Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?
Wow, she must have been the smartest woman in the world to be able to hide everything from the FBI, the CIA, the Senate Investigators, and the House Investigators.

Only she wasn't smart enough for you. You found out the truth when all those investigatory bodies couldn't found out anything, but you could. How did you do it?

She wasn't. They happily covered for her.

She hid nothing from THE FBI or DOJ.

Comey knew, Yates Knew, McCabe Knew, Rosenstein Knew, Strozk Knew, Ohr Knew, Page Knew, Zelinsky Knew, Baker Knew, Lynch Knew, Rice Knew, Mills Knew and so did Obama and Clinton.

THEY KNEW, even Comey said it was Salacious and Unverified, and McCabe (He of Insurance Policy Fame discussed in his Office) McCABE said that without the fake Russian Dossier, there is NO INVESTIGATION....yet they KNEW the Dossier was paid for by Clinton, and that The KGB was contracted to help write it.

I didn't find the TRUTH. People are exposing themselves, Eyewitnesses are coming forward and making Confessions. The Truth revealed itself.

FBI/DOJ Co-Conspirators Just Lost Biggest Asset – FBI Director Wray Kicks Out James Baker….

Last edited:
they can and they do every day. part of what makes this all so frustrating is the insane desire many have to force the other side to see things as we do. we're not gonna do it, why should they?
Because eventually FACTS will slap you in THE FACE.

There are ZERO FACTS to support Clinton, Obama & The DNC's claim of Russian Collusion. That is entirely a false red herring, designed to deflect from their own Russian Collusion, and their attempts to rig the election, like they rigged their primary.

In fact, they, themselves provided false facts to generate this entire thing, which is at the very least, treasonous, and represents an attack on our democracy and interference in our election.

THAT IS A FACT.

What facts does your warped side have?

tenor.gif
see what i mean? i'm pretty die hard conservative but if i don't agree with you, i'm suddenly on the 'warped' side.

and we bitch at the liberals for doing it then turn around and do it. how ... odd.
Anyone who cannot see the writing on the wall, cannot see the facts of what occurred, is not an ally of Truth.
I could care less who you voted for.

If you cannot see through BIAS and accept actual testimony from a State Department Employee who confessed to his role in helping Clinton, The DNC, Obama, Blumenthal, Shearer, and Steele create a fictitious political Dossier with the Help of KGB Agents, and using The State Department and other Actors, funneled these false allegations to Loyal Subjects in THE FBI who knew both how this Dossier was funded and where it was sourced from, then again, you are blind, and are not an ally of Truth.

If America let's such TREACHERY stand, and let's such attacks on our Democracy go without demanding Severe Penalties, then AMERICA as a DEMOCRACY IS DONE, and you will have been a conspirator in America's Demise.
heh - now i'm not an ally for truth.

oh well. i was getting tired of the meetings anyway.

What is the TRUTH in your own words?

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

Why has that been the only thing not leaked?

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

So go ahead....SHOW US SOME FACTS. SHOW ME SOME TRUTH!

Are you a truth seeker or truth denier?
i guess i just don't play these games of ultimatums.

have fun.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-25-at-11.14.44-PM.png

Excerpts from text exchanges between FBI couple Strzok and Page who served on the Mueller team investigating Trump

Page
: “I cannot believe Donald Trump is likely to be an actual, serious candidate for president” and “God(,) Trump is a loathsome human.”

Page: “I just saw my first Bernie Sander [sic] bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car.”

Strzok: “He’s an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out.”

Strzok called Trump “awful” and “an idiot” and said Clinton should win “100,000,000-0.’’

Strzok on Election Day when he learned Trump could win: “f*****g terrifying.”

Strzok:
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s [believed to refer to McCabe] office that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.’’

Page texted that she hoped Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan “fails and crashes in a blaze of glory.” Strzok replied that Republicans need “to pull their head out of that *ss. Shows no sign of occurring any time soon.”

There are ZERO FACTS to support Clinton, Obama & The DNC's claim of Russian Collusion. That is entirely a false red herring, designed to deflect from their own Russian Collusion, and their attempts to rig the election, like they rigged their primary.

In fact, they, themselves provided false facts to generate this entire thing, which is at the very least, treasonous, and represents an attack on our democracy and interference in our election.

THAT IS A FACT.

tenor.gif
see what i mean? i'm pretty die hard conservative but if i don't agree with you, i'm suddenly on the 'warped' side.

and we bitch at the liberals for doing it then turn around and do it. how ... odd.
Anyone who cannot see the writing on the wall, cannot see the facts of what occurred, is not an ally of Truth.

If you cannot see through BIAS and accept actual testimony from a State Department Employee who confessed to his role in helping Clinton, The DNC, Obama, Blumenthal, Shearer, and Steele create a fictitious political Dossier with the Help of KGB Agents, and using The State Department and other Actors, funneled these false allegations to Loyal Subjects in THE FBI who knew both how this Dossier was funded and where it was sourced from, then again, you are blind, and are not an ally of Truth.

If America let's such TREACHERY stand, and let's such attacks on our Democracy go without demanding Severe Penalties, then AMERICA as a DEMOCRACY IS DONE, and you will have been a conspirator in America's Demise.

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

have fun.

Yep. Another false dilemma fail.

Of course, the point of these kinds of threads isn't really to prove that Clinton was a bad candidate. We all knew that. The point is to justify, or perhaps assuage the guilt of, those who continue to support Trump, despite what we know about him.

THAT IS A FACT.

tenor.gif

have fun.

Run Away from Facts and Truth, just like all of the rest of the Automotons.
I prefer Dembots....has a nice ring to it.

have fun.

Of course, the point of these kinds of threads isn't really to prove that Clinton was a bad candidate. We all knew that. The point is to justify, or perhaps assuage the guilt of, those who continue to support Trump, despite what we know about him.

People voted for Trump despite Clinton's crooked allegations. There is NO GUILT. He still has overwhelming support from his voters.

The point of threads like this is to SEEK JUSTICE.

• TO RESTORE FAITH IN GOVERNMENT
  • TO ask that Campaigns BE FAIR CONTESTS
  • TO Prevent our OWN GOVERNMENT from being used as a weapon against us, like THE BRITISH did to THEIR COLONIST SUBJECTS.
  • TO ENSURE DUE PROCESS
  • TO REMOVE PERSONS GRANTED PUBLIC TRUST WHO VIOLATE PUBLIC TRUST ARE REMOVED FROM THEIR POSITIONS, and ARE SENTENCED FOR THEIR CRIMES
  • TO ENSURE THE FACTS COME OUT
  • TO ENSURE THAT TREASON AND SUBVERSION AND SEDITION against America does not go unpunished and is NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
  • TO ENSURE THAT WE REMAIN A NATION OF LAWS and a PEOPLE WHO ABIDE BY THE RULE OF LAW.

Lastly to GUARANTEE that all Citizens have the Right to Pursue LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS and that GOVERNMENT UPHOLDS THESE RIGHTS, and IS NOT USED TO VIOLATE THEM!

have fun.

yet these same people attacking trump are simply not that upset that the previous admin so far in all this mess has shown to do a LOT worse than what trump has been accused of.

the fact we put up crap candidates is all on us and how we behave and get along. are we a reflection of our politics or are our politics a reflection of us?

i'm mad at illegal actions. seems to be a lot of those in the last admin. maybe we have some currently maybe not. if proven, get rid of him too. don't care who does it in as much as what is being done. so to sit and attack trump and get nonchalant on the previous admin to me just continues us down the road of shit we are on.

The are brainwashed ideological zombies.

OP being a prime example.

Few Democrats were excited about voting for stale ol' Hillary, but she is a girl scout compared to Trump.

Republicans for 30 years tried to pin something on Hillary, not once successful. She is either a total genius :rolleyes:...or she is not nearly as dirty as they keep claiming.

Last edited:

have fun.

except i'm conservative. well i was until i didn't follow along your rigid requirements.

Michael is a short sighted blunt trauma victim that thinks he can write and knows how every person feels about living...

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.
I will believe that when Mexico pays for the border wall like Trump said they would...

have fun.

except i'm conservative. well i was until i didn't follow along your rigid requirements.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.
Either you are of the light
Or you are of the darkness

There is no middle road.

have fun.

People voted for Trump despite Clinton's crooked allegations. There is NO GUILT. He still has overwhelming support from his voters.

The point of threads like this is to SEEK JUSTICE.

• TO RESTORE FAITH IN GOVERNMENT
  • TO ask that Campaigns BE FAIR CONTESTS
  • TO Prevent our OWN GOVERNMENT from being used as a weapon against us, like THE BRITISH did to THEIR COLONIST SUBJECTS.
  • TO ENSURE DUE PROCESS
  • TO REMOVE PERSONS GRANTED PUBLIC TRUST WHO VIOLATE PUBLIC TRUST ARE REMOVED FROM THEIR POSITIONS, and ARE SENTENCED FOR THEIR CRIMES
  • TO ENSURE THE FACTS COME OUT
  • TO ENSURE THAT TREASON AND SUBVERSION AND SEDITION against America does not go unpunished and is NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
  • TO ENSURE THAT WE REMAIN A NATION OF LAWS and a PEOPLE WHO ABIDE BY THE RULE OF LAW.

Lastly to GUARANTEE that all Citizens have the Right to Pursue LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS and that GOVERNMENT UPHOLDS THESE RIGHTS, and IS NOT USED TO VIOLATE THEM!

Nah.... I don't buy it. I think you're just making excuses for supporting a douche bag.

have fun.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.
Either you are of the light
Or you are of the darkness

There is no middle road.
except i'm "there's a million shades of gray between black and white"

guess that makes me evil to you where i feel i'm just another shade of gray.

Forum List

Back