You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.
I will believe that when Mexico pays for the border wall like Trump said they would...
Hillary Clinton is dirty? where? around her cath bags?

heh - now i'm not an ally for truth.

oh well. i was getting tired of the meetings anyway.

What is the TRUTH in your own words?

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

Why has that been the only thing not leaked?

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

So go ahead....SHOW US SOME FACTS. SHOW ME SOME TRUTH!

Are you a truth seeker or truth denier?
i guess i just don't play these games of ultimatums.

have fun.

Run Away from Facts and Truth, just like all of the rest of the Automotons.
I prefer Dembots....has a nice ring to it.
except i'm conservative. well i was until i didn't follow along your rigid requirements.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.
Either you are of the light
Or you are of the darkness

There is no middle road.
You believe in political lies and this thread proves it..

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.
I will believe that when Mexico pays for the border wall like Trump said they would...
Well yes, and a place where even she never goes...

What is the TRUTH in your own words?

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

Why has that been the only thing not leaked?

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

So go ahead....SHOW US SOME FACTS. SHOW ME SOME TRUTH!

Are you a truth seeker or truth denier?

have fun.

except i'm conservative. well i was until i didn't follow along your rigid requirements.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

that's why i go with the shades of gray. when i understand more, my opinion can change. if you're BLACK/WHITE you don't your own views much, you change life to fit them.

i simply could never do that.

you think that maybe when Hillary visits San Fran, she has a hard time finding a place to do number 2? i hear they very short on toilets

have fun.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

that's why i go with the shades of gray. when i understand more, my opinion can change. if you're BLACK/WHITE you don't your own views much, you change life to fit them.

Having been a student of law I can tell you that without conclusive evidence and the ability of the investigation to come to a finale and represent it's findings that those that jump the gun are not out for justice...

you think that maybe when Hillary visits San Fran, she has a hard time finding a place to do number 2? i hear they very short on toilets
She just needs to upend her bag, after she opens the window...

She just needs to upend her bag, after she opens the window...
then wont the chit hit someones fan when she does that?

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

Having been a student of law I can tell you that without conclusive evidence and the ability of the investigation to come to a finale and represent it's findings that those that jump the gun are not out for justice...

No kidding, wonder why that same logic isn't applied to the Russian investigation.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

No kidding, wonder why that same logic isn't applied to the Russian investigation.
Which one?

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

oh i have my own personal views and "emotions" tied to this. i think we all do. but i don't lead with them and am out to prove them right. if evidence in time shows i'm wrong, then i'm wrong.

there are some people who will simply never accept being wrong so "something else" happened. gets old to watch either side to twist things to fit their own views of how it already is.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

Which one?

The one liberals have been promoting for the last year.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.

There is no middle road.
everything can be a lie.

oh i have my own personal views and "emotions" tied to this. i think we all do. but i don't lead with them and am out to prove them right. if evidence in time shows i'm wrong, then i'm wrong.

there are some people who will simply never accept being wrong so "something else" happened. gets old to watch either side to twist things to fit their own views of how it already is.
2017.09.11%20-%20What%20Happened%20Tease.JPG

everything can be a lie.

Which one?

Liberals is not a political party dumbass..It's an ignorant way of expressing that which one lacks,, proper nomenclature....You can be a liberal in any political party..

Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?
Those that had their heads so embedded in Obama's ass could not see nor much less smell the sleaze she oozed from every pore. Fortunately, there were enough people whose heads were not extended to their shoulders in Obama's butt.

everything can be a lie.

Which one?

Liberals is not a political party dumbass..It's an ignorant way of expressing that which one lacks,, proper nomenclature....You can be a liberal in any political party..

I understand that...dumbass.

everything can be a lie.

Which one?

I prefer to call Democrat Liberals..

Spawn of Satan..

That way everyone knows we are talking about Clinton and Obama Sycophants.

Which one?

I prefer to call Democrat Liberals..

Spawn of Satan..

That way everyone knows we are talking about Clinton and Obama Sycophants.
hardly so..Just like conservatives love Trump yet he is no conservative...

You don't support the border wall, hence your opinion is meaningless really.

Forum List

Back