You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

No need to believe me, believe the Truth.

If you were a friend of The Truth, you’d embrace and seek after The Truth

But you are no friend to Truth anymore
than you are a friend to Democracy or America.

No American Citizen who loves his country would ever accept what Clinton and Obama Conspired to do.

It is highly doubtful you are even an American and if you are, you are a sorry American.

I think you are the one with stability issues.

The facts are there, and you refuse to see them.

America was attacked byClinton with the help of Obama and The Russians.

Instead of defending America, you defend be enemies of freedom.

America’s Enemies

It’s clear you are not a friend of America, nor are you one who loves Truth.
Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?
Brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job, like most GOP Fox Etc dupes.
Just don't leave your GOP propaganda bubble, Super Dupe. That would be the rest of the world...
Funny how the FBI and the US justice system can't find any evidence of any of that. It is a conspiracy!! Only High School grad GOP pundits know the truth...

Which tells me three things.

1.) They are blind fanatics

2.) They are enemies of Truth

3.) They are enemies of America

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.

Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?

I voted for her, and would vote for her again in a second, without even having to think about it, and know I made the right vote.

Anyone that voted for Trump, and now after a year think they made the right vote are truly the uneducated moron base Trump claims to love.

You are the epitome of who and what Trump is. A deluded mentally ill, morally bankrupt coward, that needs constant affirmation that you are somebody.

Nobody that voted for Hillary Clinton regrets their vote for her, but there damn sure are millions that now regret voting for Trump.

Clinton voters proudly claim their vote.

Trump voters reluctantly make lame excuses for theirs.

There is your contrast moron.

How was she dirty? Trump has had thousands of law suites issued against him, fucked over tens of thousands of people and had russia cheat him into the white house.

What has she done parrot?

What lying insane loons trumpscum are

Where do you think The Intelligence Comittee got its intelligence?

They used The FBI’s and DOJ’s own anal retentive obsession to document things and to zealously go after their targets even to the extent they are willing to break the law themselves to follow their zealous convictions.

That is the danger in politicizing parts of The US Government Like that. That is why we are “supposed” to have checks and balances to stop that from happening.

The FBI & DOJ has been tainted since Janet Reno and her posse.

And some how this is new to you?

You are surprised by this?

In their zeal to make a case against Donald Trump, they left an evidentiary trail. That trail leads back to Clinton.

The FBI & DOJ on Clinton and Obam’s behalf chose to SELECT a president rather than let the American Voter Elect One.

That cannot stand if America is to Stand!

That cannot go Unpunished if America is to remain Just!

No need to believe me, believe the Truth.

If you were a friend of The Truth, you’d embrace and seek after The Truth

But you are no friend to Truth anymore
than you are a friend to Democracy or America.

No American Citizen who loves his country would ever accept what Clinton and Obama Conspired to do.

It is highly doubtful you are even an American and if you are, you are a sorry American.

I think you are the one with stability issues.

The facts are there, and you refuse to see them.

America was attacked byClinton with the help of Obama and The Russians.

Instead of defending America, you defend be enemies of freedom.

America’s Enemies

It’s clear you are not a friend of America, nor are you one who loves Truth.

Brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job, like most GOP Fox Etc dupes.
Just don't leave your GOP propaganda bubble, Super Dupe. That would be the rest of the world...
Funny how the FBI and the US justice system can't find any evidence of any of that. It is a conspiracy!! Only High School grad GOP pundits know the truth...

Last edited:
Only The Joke Was On The American People, and when they found out, they didn’t think it was so funny.

They will remember that Prank
Clinton played on them at the midterms.

Schiff knows full well about that. “Got Naked Trump?”

The Dem Memo still sits on his desk. He’s a Public Embarassment!

They are running out of moves on The Chess Board.

This is why you don’t see Russia Russia Russia anymore on the front page of the MSM Media cites.

It’s all played out, and the rest is just academic and playing whack a mole as each Corrupt Swamp Rat pokes his head up to be smashed with The Hammmer of Justice!

Where do you think The Intelligence Comittee got its intelligence?

This sounds like the setup for a good joke.

Which tells me three things.

1.) They are blind fanatics

2.) They are enemies of Truth

3.) They are enemies of America

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.

Alex I'll take all 3 for $800...who are liberals?

All true, and that is why more than ever we have to employ The Rule of Law. It’s the only defense against Tyrants & Morons.

The Democratic Party is using third world banana republic political tactic (abuse of power, lie and smear) and the Democrat Party's voter base is also rapidly going third world.

I voted for her, and would vote for her again in a second, without even having to think about it, and know I made the right vote.

Anyone that voted for Trump, and now after a year think they made the right vote are truly the uneducated moron base Trump claims to love.

You are the epitome of who and what Trump is. A deluded mentally ill, morally bankrupt coward, that needs constant affirmation that you are somebody.

Nobody that voted for Hillary Clinton regrets their vote for her, but there damn sure are millions that now regret voting for Trump.

I'm afraid you lost all credibility after the first four words of your post. So I didn't bother reading the rest. I hope you made a point.

Another "Get off my lawn!" thread from the crazy old guys of USMB!

Like I said, these people are fanatics, incapable of recognizing Truth even if it slapped them in the face!

They are so drunk on liberalism, they wouldn’t even feel it!

I'm afraid you lost all credibility after the first four words of your post. So I didn't bother reading the rest. I hope you made a point.

Having been a student of law I can tell you that without conclusive evidence and the ability of the investigation to come to a finale and represent it's findings that those that jump the gun are not out for justice...

No kidding, wonder why that same logic isn't applied to the Russian investigation.
Which one?

The one liberals have been promoting for the last year.
Liberals is not a political party dumbass..It's an ignorant way of expressing that which one lacks,, proper nomenclature....You can be a liberal in any political party..
I prefer to call Democrat Liberals..

Spawn of Satan..

That way everyone knows we are talking about Clinton and Obama Sycophants.
You may look as ignorant as you like...I have a good time laughing as does my fifteen year old son.. He knows more than you do about political science..

The rubes voted for the dumbest rube person ever to be elected President

:lol:

Hilarious.

Noted:

1.) Did not attempt to dispute a single point.

2.) Resorted to insults.

Another "Get off my lawn!" thread from the crazy old guys of USMB!

How about "You knew he was the fucking stupidest moron ever to be nominated yet you voted for him anyways" as the title of your thread.

Yet, you didn't attempt to dispute a single point, and you resorted to replaying something that happened two years ago rather than defend the moron you put into office.

Hillary is The President, right?

She’s The Resistance President!

She’s The Bimbo Storm President

She’s your President and you voted for her.

The rubes voted for the dumbest rube person ever to be elected President

:lol:

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back