You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

LMFAO!

Of course they are. She’s a Political Prostitute with a stank ass!

I'm actually curious to know if her underwear is somewhat dirty
i would guess,,,being Hillary is always "Taerrrrrred",,most of her panties are 2 years old being Hillary is "Too Tarrrred" to go shopping

I wonder what kind of stains are on bills underwear. But I am guessing Hillary has Kentucky Fried stains on hers

I might disagree with you. I think her maid buys Hillary’s panties right after she prints out Hillary's Shopping List and a few Hundred Classified Emails for Hillary to share with her “business partners” the gardener, her maintenance man, butler, chef, chauffeur, bartender and garbage man.

Just a normal day at Clinton Corp.

i would guess,,,being Hillary is always "Taerrrrrred",,most of her panties are 2 years old being Hillary is "Too Tarrrred" to go shopping

I think Hillary gives her used panties to sasquatch
I might disagree with you. I think her maid buys Hillary’s panties right after she prints out Hillary's Shopping List and a few Hundred Classified Emails for Hillary to share with her “business partners” the gardener, her maintenance man, butler, chef, chauffeur, bartender and garbage man.

Why not they do it in the White House also..

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.
If she were dirty, 30 years of poking and prodding would have found out something.

Or, she is the smartest woman in the world.

So she is either innocent or the smartest woman in the world.

Which is it? It's a binary choice.

Crooked Hillary lost in a national election, the people have spoken.

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.
If she were dirty, 30 years of poking and prodding would have found out something.

So why we still talking about her?

This is no different than Obama fans spending eight years deflecting every criticism of his hypocrisy with "But Boooosh!!!!". Same shit. Different shit bags.

As the lib who brought her into the discussion.

when you let one side get away with it, how can you condemn the other side later on for doing the same thing?

Because The Fusion GPS, Mueller Investigation, Fake FISA Warrants were all initiated by her, Obama and Putin when they Colluded to interfere in our election, and until this is all over, She and Barak Obama will be the two primary topics of discussion.

If they would have ran a fair campaign, and not involved The Russians, Steele Fusion GPS, and sent Fusion GPS employee Natalia V to Trump Tower, Nobody gives a fuck about the old hag and the Uncle Tom that sat in The White House who's legacy she was going to continue after her Selection and Coronation.

when you let one side get away with it, how can you condemn the other side later on for doing the same thing?
They have been doing it for a long time...You either allow it to happen or stop it...and it's a problem on both sides of the aisles...

???

Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?

Any leftist knew that while she claimed to champion women's rights, she was publicly assaulting victims of sexual assault from her husband.

I didn't vote for Trump for two reasons. First he's not a capitalist, he opposes free trade which is the heart and soul of capitalism. Second, he's a dog. And what he did to women isn't nearly as bad as Hillary who actually assaulted her husband's assault victims.

What I like is when leftists ever try claiming the moral high ground. They have none

???

I didn't bring up Hillary, deanrd did.

???

I didn't bring up Hillary, deanrd did.

Ahh... well she's the topic of the thread. I wasn't referring to your post specifically.

They have been doing it for a long time...You either allow it to happen or stop it...and it's a problem on both sides of the aisles...
agreed and it needs to stop. period. end of story.

instead we get "but the gop blocked obama wah it's payback!" and that goes back decades and we can't get out of it. instead we justify one side doing it and blast the other.

stupid.

Forum List

Back