You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic.

YEA?

j87hEdy.png

Liberal deflection, when liberals are butthurt and can't defend their record they deflect.

You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

Hillary Dirty? What Democrat ISN'T dirty? It's a given that a Dem wallows in the dirt. It's expected. It's a prerequisite. It's what Democrats want and like. The dirtier the better. It shows they are going up against "the Man." You can't have any "clean" people in the DNC otherwise they'd have the "dirt" on everyone else! And they loved Hillary so much because she was the quintessential dirty girl; she flaunted it in everyone's face with lies compounded by lies within yet more lies.

Hillary is so dirty that you could clean up sewer water by running it down her body.

YOU GO! DIRTY GIRL! One take the stick and the other take the balls.

blair-and-clintons.jpg

SHE IS SO DIRTY. Hippy dirty.

bill-clinton-sexual-assault-charges-5.jpg
hillary-clinton-shoreline-montage.jpg
clinton-hillary.jpg

The Democrat's Favorite Dirty Girl. They just can't help themselves she is so dirty.

drunktopphoto.jpg

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.
I will believe that when Mexico pays for the border wall like Trump said they would...

You don't support the border wall, hence your opinion is meaningless really.
If Mexico pays for it but not my tax money...We'll use yours...

Notice how not one LEFTY ever issues a MEA CULPA?
OR You know, I believed in the Russian Collusion Narrative that Clinton was selling me until I realized she was selling me Russian Propaganda

Apparenly Hillary Clinton & The DNC were actually paying Reporters to Spread Russian Propaganda.

Will Shocking New Fusion GPS Revelations Take Down Hillary Clinton And DNC? | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

It came in an affidavit filed by Fusion GPS co-founder Peter Fritsch, who noted that the House Intelligence Committee had sought information "related to transactions between Fusion GPS and certain journalists.

Fritsch asserted that the payments in question "are not pertinent to work related to Russia or Donald Trump." Sounds clear cut.

But the Examiner's Todd Shepard notes that "One of the documents filed by lawyers for the House Intelligence Committee said each of the three reporters who received payments had written about the Russia probe, which could indicate that reporters were using Fusion GPS's work to write their stories."

That would seriously undermine Fritsch's assertion. Moreover, in another filing, the lawyers maintained that Fusion GPS "brokered meetings for (Trump) dossier author Christopher Steele with at least five major media outlets in September 2016, including Yahoo news."

Did Fusion GPS intentionally mislead Congress? It seems like a real possibility.

Meanwhile, as has previously been reported, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department have been able to "verify or corroborate" the allegations of collusion between Russia and Trump that came from the Trump dossier.

More and more, it looks like a giant setup, intended to trap then-candidate Donald Trump into implicating himself in a plot to undermine the U.S. election. But it was Clinton and her bought-and-paid-for lackeys in the DNC who were in fact colluding with Russian officials.

What is the TRUTH in your own words?

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

Why has that been the only thing not leaked?

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

So go ahead....SHOW US SOME FACTS. SHOW ME SOME TRUTH!

Are you a truth seeker or truth denier?
i guess i just don't play these games of ultimatums.

have fun.

Run Away from Facts and Truth, just like all of the rest of the Automotons.
I prefer Dembots....has a nice ring to it.
except i'm conservative. well i was until i didn't follow along your rigid requirements.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.
Either you are of the light
Or you are of the darkness

There is no middle road.
except i'm "there's a million shades of gray between black and white"

guess that makes me evil to you where i feel i'm just another shade of gray.

The good book says it is better that you be hot or cold, for if you ware lukewarm you will be spat out.
Shades of Gray Morality is a Leftist Ideology. It is the basis for Situational Ethics, which is no ethic at all.

heh - now i'm not an ally for truth.

oh well. i was getting tired of the meetings anyway.

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

have fun.

Yep. Another false dilemma fail.

Of course, the point of these kinds of threads isn't really to prove that Clinton was a bad candidate. We all knew that. The point is to justify, or perhaps assuage the guilt of, those who continue to support Trump, despite what we know about him.

People voted for Trump despite Clinton's crooked allegations. There is NO GUILT. He still has overwhelming support from his voters.

The point of threads like this is to SEEK JUSTICE.

• TO RESTORE FAITH IN GOVERNMENT
  • TO ask that Campaigns BE FAIR CONTESTS
  • TO Prevent our OWN GOVERNMENT from being used as a weapon against us, like THE BRITISH did to THEIR COLONIST SUBJECTS.
  • TO ENSURE DUE PROCESS
  • TO REMOVE PERSONS GRANTED PUBLIC TRUST WHO VIOLATE PUBLIC TRUST ARE REMOVED FROM THEIR POSITIONS, and ARE SENTENCED FOR THEIR CRIMES
  • TO ENSURE THE FACTS COME OUT
  • TO ENSURE THAT TREASON AND SUBVERSION AND SEDITION against America does not go unpunished and is NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
  • TO ENSURE THAT WE REMAIN A NATION OF LAWS and a PEOPLE WHO ABIDE BY THE RULE OF LAW.

Lastly to GUARANTEE that all Citizens have the Right to Pursue LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS and that GOVERNMENT UPHOLDS THESE RIGHTS, and IS NOT USED TO VIOLATE THEM!

Nah.... I don't buy it. I think you're just making excuses for supporting a douche bag.

Can you even factually prove the Emotional Statement you just made?

have fun.

Run Away from Facts and Truth, just like all of the rest of the Automotons.
I prefer Dembots....has a nice ring to it.
except i'm conservative. well i was until i didn't follow along your rigid requirements.

I have one requirement.

That is Truth.
Either you are of the light
Or you are of the darkness

There is no middle road.
except i'm "there's a million shades of gray between black and white"

guess that makes me evil to you where i feel i'm just another shade of gray.

The good book says it is better that you be hot or cold, for if you ware lukewarm you will be spat out.
Shades of Gray Morality is a Leftist Ideology. It is the basis for Situational Ethics, which is no ethic at all.
good thing i don't follow "the good book" much.

i call a compromise a way for all to get something they want. if you want just black and white congrats, you're living in that time and should be having a ball.

have at it but don't get too upset if i don't follow along.

have fun.

Of course, the point of these kinds of threads isn't really to prove that Clinton was a bad candidate. We all knew that. The point is to justify, or perhaps assuage the guilt of, those who continue to support Trump, despite what we know about him.

People voted for Trump despite Clinton's crooked allegations. There is NO GUILT. He still has overwhelming support from his voters.

• TO Prevent our OWN GOVERNMENT from being used as a weapon against us, like THE BRITISH did to THEIR COLONIST SUBJECTS.
  • TO ENSURE DUE PROCESS
  • TO REMOVE PERSONS GRANTED PUBLIC TRUST WHO VIOLATE PUBLIC TRUST ARE REMOVED FROM THEIR POSITIONS, and ARE SENTENCED FOR THEIR CRIMES
  • TO ENSURE THAT TREASON AND SUBVERSION AND SEDITION against America does not go unpunished and is NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
  • TO ENSURE THAT WE REMAIN A NATION OF LAWS and a PEOPLE WHO ABIDE BY THE RULE OF LAW.

Lastly to GUARANTEE that all Citizens have the Right to Pursue LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS and that GOVERNMENT UPHOLDS THESE RIGHTS, and IS NOT USED TO VIOLATE THEM!

Nah.... I don't buy it. I think you're just making excuses for supporting a douche bag.

It wasn't emotional. It was speculative, however, and no, of course I can't prove your inner motivations for posting. But I don't believe your claim that it's all about "freedom and justice". If that were true, you'd be more concerned with the ways our current government is threatening freedom. But you're turning a blind eye to Trump's bag of tricks, and instead fixating on a political has-been and a failure.

If I believed President Trump were using a bag of tricks, I would criticize him, but sadly for those who are not a friend of Truth, The Truth is becoming more and more their enemy.

When you have a paper trail, people making confessions, and financial transactions, that is inescapable.

There will be Justice for President Trump and he is being Vindicated every day, but it’s not taking a bag of tricks to make this happen.

It’s just taking a little sunlight to disinfect the Clinton Infection running rampant in our Government.

It just takes a little bit of truth. The simplest cure for a sick society and sick government is that and nothing more and nothing less.

have fun.

• TO ENSURE DUE PROCESS

It wasn't emotional. It was speculative, however, and no, of course I can't prove your inner motivations for posting. But I don't believe your claim that it's all about "freedom and justice". If that were true, you'd be more concerned with the ways our current government is threatening freedom. But you're turning a blind eye to Trump's bag of tricks, and instead fixating on a political has-been and a failure.

Last edited:
Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?
Brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job, like most GOP Fox Etc dupes.

I think you are the one with stability issues.

The facts are there, and you refuse to see them.

America was attacked by Clinton with the help of Obama and The Russians.
She, Obama, The DNC along with the help of Russian Agents, and a politicized and complicit FBI and DOJ, Not only tried to interfere in Our Election, they tried to Nullify it.

You willingly cheered that. You willingly applauded it. You encouraged it and lusted for it, and promoted it, and participated in it. Instead of defending America, you defend the enemies of freedom.

America’s Enemies

It’s clear you are not a friend of America, nor are you one who loves Truth.

Who’s the actual Dupe?
Who’s the Pawn?
Who is a willing Butt Puppet for the whims of those who hate us?

You are!
Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?

Last edited:

America was attacked byClinton with the help of Obama and The Russians.

Instead of defending America, you defend be enemies of freedom.

America’s Enemies

Just don't leave your GOP propaganda bubble, Super Dupe. That would be the rest of the world...

No need to believe me, believe the Truth.

If you were a friend of The Truth, you’d embrace and seek after The Truth

But you are no friend to Truth anymore
than you are a friend to Democracy or America.

No American Citizen who loves his country would ever accept what Clinton and Obama Conspired to do.

It is highly doubtful you are even an American and if you are, you are a sorry American.

America was attacked byClinton with the help of Obama and The Russians.

Instead of defending America, you defend be enemies of freedom.

America’s Enemies

Just don't leave your GOP propaganda bubble, Super Dupe. That would be the rest of the world...

No one blindly accepts anything he says, but he has been proven correct nearly every time. And that’s how truth works.

It’s provable, and verifiable

Not Salacious and Unverifiable.

No American Citizen who loves his country would ever accept what Clinton and Obama Conspired to do.

And we didn't. That's why she lost. But that's no reason to blindly accept everything Trump does. Blind loyalty is poison to a free society.

Forum List

Back