You Know It Backfired Badly: Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech

Is MAGA a threat to Democracy?

They attacked our Capitol and assaulted Capitol Police

Trump calls them Patriots and promises to pardon them if he becomes President
We have people burning, looting, beating innocent people and attacking police throughout the US. The Vice President promoted a fund to free those people from jail.

You're as bad a liar as Karine Jean-Pierre, Synthaholic!
Show me where he backpedaled. It looks like a straw man to me: claim he said something he didn't, then blast him when he says something different than what you claimed he said. Typical Republican bullshit.

Which is why I always ask for quotes that none of you ever seem to be able to come up with.

Show me where he backpedaled. It looks like a straw man to me: claim he said something he didn't, then blast him when he says something different than what you claimed he said. Typical Republican bullshit.

Which is why I always ask for quotes that none of you ever seem to be able to come up with.
Did you miss his press conference the next day after his speech, Synth? He was asked if he considered Trump voters to be the enemies of Democracy and he said no. That was the day after saying that they were! I'll go and get you the exact quotes if you insist. It's amazing to me however that you don't already KNOW that's what Biden did!

That image is Pulitzer Prize winning caliber...or should be. A photograph so complete it needs no explanation: two fists raised, all the totalitarian background. You know the one.

It's funny on one level. Biden is no Hitler.

It would be TOTALLY hilarious if it weren't so goddamn dangerous.

These dumbass libtators have no idea what they're up against. There are MILLIONS of old white men with nothing to lose. Fixed income, no kids, no family... how many of them do you think might like to be remembered in the history books?

It was a fantastic speech, agreed with by the vast majority of patriotic Americans.

No one can in good faith defend that monstrous and stupid act from the demented puppet in chief.

Consequently thank you for revealing yourself to be nothing but a troll, chucklefuck.

No, dumbfuck, it's a threat from Republican candidates who have vowed to ignore the will of the people and choose the winners themselves.

You keep telling us that we should stop calling the rightwing stupid, yet...
I stopped reading at “dumb duck.” When you can address a lady like a civilized person, instead of a crass, nasty leftist who has fallen for the media’s manipulation, you deserve an answer.

That image is Pulitzer Prize winning caliber...or should be. A photograph so complete it needs no explanation: two fists raised, all the totalitarian background. You know the one.
The Republicans should use it in the upcoming campaign as an example of what we are fighting against.

Did you miss his press conference the next day after his speech, Synth? He was asked if he considered Trump voters to be the enemies of Democracy and he said no. That was the day after saying that they were! I'll go and get you the exact quotes if you insist. It's amazing to me however that you don't already KNOW that's what Biden did!
Like I said, you're twisting his words. He never said Trump voters were the problem. He said MAGA Republicans. Do you not know the difference? If not, you're probably a MAGA Republican.

I stopped reading at “dumb duck.” When you can address a lady like a civilized person, instead of a crass, nasty leftist who has fallen for the media’s manipulation, you deserve an answer.
Where have you shown that you're a lady?

No one can in good faith defend that monstrous and stupid act from the demented puppet in chief.

Consequently thank you for revealing yourself to be nothing but a troll, chucklefuck.
Because he called out the Fascists? 🤣 If you took that personally there's probably a good reason.

Trump once retweeted someone saying "a good Democrat is a dead Democrat". Show me a line from Biden's "monstrous" speech that's worse than that.

Like I said, you're twisting his words. He never said Trump voters were the problem. He said MAGA Republicans. Do you not know the difference? If not, you're probably a MAGA Republican.
There is no difference to that demented old puppet and whoever wrote that fascistic speech.

Any conservative or libertarian is a “MAGA Republican.”

You have the DNC cramming talking points directly up your sphincter, shill.

You Know It Backfired Badly:

Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden is getting all kinds of backlash from the despicable speech he delivered last night at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, attacking millions of Americans who want to “Make America Great Again” and supporting President Donald Trump.

We covered some of the hot takes, with many people comparing his unprecedented attacks to Communist or Nazi-like tactics, Biden acting like the fascist he was accusing others of being. They also hit on the visuals with the improper use of the Marines and the evil blood-red backdrop.
Among the hot take was Trump who chastised Biden for essentially threatening Americans and saying if Biden doesn’t want to make America great again he shouldn’t be representing America. Trump also called going after Americans like that insane.
Even CNN bashed Biden for the use of the Marines in such a speech. On the other hand, CNN also reportedly softened the look of the visuals so it didn’t look as bad.
~Snip~
Biden continued to backpedal from the Independence Hall speech. “When people voted for Donald Trump and support him now, they weren’t voting for attacking the capitol, they weren’t voting for overruling an election. They were voting for a philosophy that he put forward.” He claimed that he was just talking about the failure to acknowledge when elections were won.
Too late, we heard what you said, you very much were attacking all those people who did nothing to deserve it, who aren’t violent or extremist, but whom you essentially declared Enemies of the State.
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country. Biden last night: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic." pic.twitter.com/lO8rVceUQd
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 2, 2022
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter to be a threat to the country."​
Biden yesterday: https://t.co/4xcLMjn2zx
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) September 2, 2022
So he just wants us to pretend he didn’t say it and ignore everything he said last night? What kind of ridiculous administration is this? They can’t even do evil oppressive government right, they’re that messed up.
But you know what a failure this all was when he immediately has to backtrack from it the next morning.

Commentary"
So, now Biden says he doesn’t think Trump supporters are enemies or terrorists unless they question the election, so there’s that. A genuine walking back, huh?Last night Joey went whole hog evil and it didn’t work because he’s an insecure, weak, and stupid man. If he believed a word he said it would be imperative to the safety of the Republic that he forcefully reiterate his claims when called upon to do so. He didn’t because he’s a coward

"​

1662304872904.jpeg

You Know It Backfired Badly:

Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden is getting all kinds of backlash from the despicable speech he delivered last night at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, attacking millions of Americans who want to “Make America Great Again” and supporting President Donald Trump.

We covered some of the hot takes, with many people comparing his unprecedented attacks to Communist or Nazi-like tactics, Biden acting like the fascist he was accusing others of being. They also hit on the visuals with the improper use of the Marines and the evil blood-red backdrop.
Among the hot take was Trump who chastised Biden for essentially threatening Americans and saying if Biden doesn’t want to make America great again he shouldn’t be representing America. Trump also called going after Americans like that insane.
Even CNN bashed Biden for the use of the Marines in such a speech. On the other hand, CNN also reportedly softened the look of the visuals so it didn’t look as bad.
~Snip~
Biden continued to backpedal from the Independence Hall speech. “When people voted for Donald Trump and support him now, they weren’t voting for attacking the capitol, they weren’t voting for overruling an election. They were voting for a philosophy that he put forward.” He claimed that he was just talking about the failure to acknowledge when elections were won.
Too late, we heard what you said, you very much were attacking all those people who did nothing to deserve it, who aren’t violent or extremist, but whom you essentially declared Enemies of the State.
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country. Biden last night: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic." pic.twitter.com/lO8rVceUQd
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 2, 2022
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter to be a threat to the country."​
Biden yesterday: https://t.co/4xcLMjn2zx
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) September 2, 2022
So he just wants us to pretend he didn’t say it and ignore everything he said last night? What kind of ridiculous administration is this? They can’t even do evil oppressive government right, they’re that messed up.
But you know what a failure this all was when he immediately has to backtrack from it the next morning.

Commentary"
So, now Biden says he doesn’t think Trump supporters are enemies or terrorists unless they question the election, so there’s that. A genuine walking back, huh?Last night Joey went whole hog evil and it didn’t work because he’s an insecure, weak, and stupid man. If he believed a word he said it would be imperative to the safety of the Republic that he forcefully reiterate his claims when called upon to do so. He didn’t because he’s a coward

"​
I have to applaud the liberal media ABC, CBS, and NBC for choosing to run reruns instead of giving Biden a platform to further divide this country. I really didn't think they had it in them so I want to personally thank them for their decision.

What a fucking asswipe.

You know any MAGA Republicans who didn't vote for Trump?

Neither do I, dipstick.

So what is a MAGA Republican?! You mean like the 1/1000th of 1% (even less) who went to the Capitol that day? If so, it makes no sense for Biden to go on prime time, when there was no breaking news, to vilify a teensy, eensy number of people on the right as if there’s such a major threat.

Or, if a MAGA Republican is one who believes the election was unfair, we have about 50 million Americans (or 60 million if you count Independents) whom he is castigating as traitors. That’s a pretty horrific assault for a U.S. president to take on 40% of American voters.

There is no reasonable way to defend how Biden behaved Thursday night. If he had half his brain, he would have realized that his speech was written by far-leftists who will stop at nothing to attack Americans who won’t go along with their “transformation.”

Forum List

Back