You know that awkward moment?

You know that awkward moment when you're talking to a girl and she seems really down to Earth smart and awesome, but then she drops the "feminist" bomb so you have to excuse yourself and walk away while you have the chance because as much as you like her otherwise you know you just don't need someone who hates you on the basis of your sex in your life? The disappointment is real... -.-
Whew! Good thing you ran like hell
before she figured out what you really were. Ick!
If she's like the ones I've met she knew all about him before he walked in the room.
Sometimes there is no mystery-what you see is what you get.
That's true but there's never any mystery with a feminist. If you are a male, you're wrong. I meet them later on in life, bitter as all hell. No one bought their shit and it's too late, nothing left to bargain with.

Really? Most of the feminists I know are married. They don't tweet and they don't make a bunch of crap ass look at me You-tube videos.
I don't know any feminists that would lower themselves to marrying a man and don't know what the tweeting reference means.

Whew! Good thing you ran like hell
before she figured out what you really were. Ick!
If she's like the ones I've met she knew all about him before he walked in the room.
Sometimes there is no mystery-what you see is what you get.
That's true but there's never any mystery with a feminist. If you are a male, you're wrong. I meet them later on in life, bitter as all hell. No one bought their shit and it's too late, nothing left to bargain with.

Really? Most of the feminists I know are married. They don't tweet and they don't make a bunch of crap ass look at me You-tube videos.
I don't know any feminists that would lower themselves to marrying a man and don't know what the tweeting reference means.

What are you talking about? There has only been a very small group of women that are considered feminist separatists. Really small. Like, when they go.......good luck.

You do have an increasing amount of men and women choosing to remain single starting in about the 1920s.

Forum List

Back